PfffffftttttHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

PfffffftttttHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I see five great albums with mass appeal, what would you prefer being there?

The whole top 100 is like that, too. It's a true and proper shitshow.

*rockist voice*

I see five great albums with mass appeal, what would you prefer being there?

>I share a board with these people

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, DNA, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Haruomi Hosono, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Frances Baskerville, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze or Kaoru Abe.

>Kid A
>great
er... sure

HAHAHA OH WOW
a list about popular albums actually has popular albums on it!
you can't make this shit up!

>MBDTF and both Kendrick albums are now in the top 100

*farts*

literally WTF are those??!??

>both Kendrick Lamar albums
Dude there are more than two K-Dot albums

Literally

anything
n
ything

but those

List some albums then

section80 is a mixtape

>people unironically utilize this website

>In Rainbows is #1 for 2007

WHAT THE SHIT

I fucking despise this copypasta, whats funny is that a lot of shit in here is popular but you know, neo-Sup Forums exists and pretends this is some type of shit only le obscure guys listen to

The Residents(babbies first avant-garde), Stockhausen(cited as the most influential figure for most electronic music), fucking cLOUDDEAD, Peter Sotos, COIL for hell sake, Merzbow which is a fucking meme, Sun Ra(one of the most popular free jazz artists), Captain Beefheart(le TMR meme XD), Les Rallizes which are really known and are considered a legend in their country, Unwound is also popular, Frank Zappa, Einsturzende is popular as fuck and don't tell me you have never seen that logo, Scott Walker stuff is really accesible, Phil Spector is really known, Popol Vuh is babbies first krautrock album, Boredoms are pretty known too and Nurse with Wound too the rest aren't really that known but never to the level of obscurity

When did this happen? Last I remember, it was in the mid-100s

They recently added affirmative action to their algorithm

you really don't get it, mate

wow what a fag.

I bet even if the top 100 was populated with such artists as the ones in your post then they wouldn't be obscure enough for you anymore.

i cant fucking stand cunts like you.

I still don't get the buzz over OK Computer and I like Radiohead

You see that tens of thousands vote on this thing. What albums do you expect that tens of thousands can agree upon?

> Noise '''''''music'''''''
I mean, the RYM top albums is stupid but that's way too much.

you're like a lil baby

watch this

You say Aphrodite's Child, I say The George-Edwards Group
You say AMM, I say Nihilist Spasm Band
You say Monks, I say The Bachs
You say Os Mutantes, I say Axe
You say Jefferson Airplane, I say Instant Orange
You say The Residents, I say Little Phil & the Nightshadows
You say France Gall, I say The Children of Sunshine
You say Lee Hazelwood, I say Dave Bixby
You say The Incredible String Band, I say A Cid Symphony
You say The United States of America, I say Stone Harbour
You say Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, I say Stephen David Heitkotter
You say Brainticket, I say Kennelmus
You say Comus, I say Can Am Des Puig
You say Pere Ubu, I say Debris'
You say Les Rallizes Denudes, I say The Index
You say James Chance & The Contortions, I say Cleaners from Venus
You say Rory Gallagher, I say Bob Desper
You say The Action, I say Pop Music Team
You say Baby Grandmothers, I say The Momes
You say Family, I say C.A. Quintet
You say Can, I say Cold Sun
You say Van Dyke Parks, I say Perry Leopold
You say Serge Gainsbourg, I say Ant Bee Ceremony
You say Lee Perry & The Upsetters, I say Gary Wilson
You say Gryphon, I say These Trails
You say Henry Cow, I say C.A. Quintet
You say R. Stevie Moore, I say Bobb Trimble
You say Goblin, I say Virgin Insanity
You say Christian Vander, I say Danny-Ben Israel
You say Exuma, I say Damon
You say Ry Cooder, I say Bob Theil
You say Red Krayola, I say Y. Bhekhirst
You say Osamu Kitaji, I say Jerry Solomon
You say Amon Duul II, I say Lightdreams
92% of Sup Forumstants have turned to unsuccessful commercial albums that had minor critical acclaim. If you are part of the 8% that still listens to real non-commercial artistic recordings, copy and paste this message into five other threads. DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF UNDERGROUND RECORDS DIE!!!!!!!

>the sonics
>the sonics
>the sonics

someone has autism HOLY shit

it's not autism just because he isn't attuned to your favorite niche meme, actual autist
>Gary Wilson
talentless fuckface

please stop posting when you have nothing to say sal

he would actually to be very attuned to have that depth of knowledge are you fucking retarded?

Sal literally invented the RYM and /daily/ scenes

What the fuck have you done with your life?

>depth of knowledge
Is this memes?

literally poseur-core chart in written form

can't even bait properly

nigga
shut the fuck up

this is a copypasta you newfriends

i'm referring to the fixation on the meme itself but nice try you skirting little SHITbag

Magma is the best band ever

I've listened to very few of these named, what the fuck.

I don't even know where to start

PF is overrated, their only amazing album is their first.

radiohead is fine, TVU is fine

Only TVU deserves to be there