Tfw we dont speak tupi

>tfw we dont speak tupi

The only thing tugas really did right.

>tfw we don't even speak portuguese properly

>tfw we don't speak toopee

if niggers did things properly they wouldn't be called niggers, they would be called human

>tfw we destroy spanish

When I take over this country Chimpanzilians will be obliged to speak Latin.
They'll either speak Latin or be deported to Angola.

>I

la wea weon la wea culiao la wea weon , wena poh weon culiao la wea

you cant even take over your fat belly

I suggest you concentrate on learning how to speak portuguese properly instead of learning some indio language

you can't even take a woman, virgin.

we improved it.

>tfw we speak tupi.

No such thing, they never had any language and just made autistic animal noises at each other. Trust me, my dude.

AQUI É PORTUGUÊS CARALHO

shut up, Pombal.

el brazucANO

I'm glad I don't.

If "proper Portuguese" means the traditional Portuguese that used to be spoken in 1600 or so, it is a dead variety NO FUCKING BODY speaks.

>says the fag who speak an autistic animal version of spanishit

it is the other way around
spanish is an autistic version of portuguese
la concha!

quite the opposite, Juan.

>Cannot speak POOPEE

Both are autistic versions of the Romance spoken in medieval Iberia. Happy now?

The average brazilian barely speaks any pt-br properly, let alone pt-pt from the 1600s.

Good
I would hate to insult the natives by having a bunch of africa niggers speak their language

>this Secretary of State slaps Brazil in the ass and bans the Tupi language
how do you respond?

What are the best Brazilian history textbooks in Portuguese?

Oré r-ub, ybak-y-pe t-ekó-ar, I moeté-pyr-amo nde r-era t'o-îkó. T'o-ur nde Reino! Tó-ñe-moñang nde r-emi-motara yby-pe. Ybak-y-pe i ñe-moñanga îabé! Oré r-emi-'u, 'ara-îabi'õ-nduara, e-î-me'eng kori orébe. Nde ñyrõ oré angaîpaba r-esé orébe, oré r-erekó-memûã-sara supé oré ñyrõ îabé. Oré mo'ar-ukar umen îepe tentação pupé, oré pysyrõ-te îepé mba'e-a'iba suí.

I feel sorry for this :(
bu I heard 10% still speaks indian languages, all combined, so it's not that bad, is it?

>tfw we don't speak Cherokee
They have an awesome writing system.

Or if we spoke Navajo, we'd receive almost no immigration since that language is really complex from what I understand. We'd be like Japan.

bumpinho