/brit/

>edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEvvdMARS60
identityevropa.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cara

prefer maisie

Honestly I'm fucking starving and still hungover and wishing I had the money for so,e food but that dirty extortionist extorted me of twenty snoop yesterday

Bastards

need a Bilinda gf

epic caralad hahaha this this this this THISSSS xD

The meaning of history and dialectic together is not the realization of reason, freedom or man as species, but nihilism, just nihilism. Stirner is the dialectician who reveals that dialectics is nothing but nihilism. It is enough for him to pose the question “which one?” and the unique ego turns everything but itself into nothingness and this nothingness is precisely its own nothingness, the ego’s own nothingness. Stirner is too much of dialectician to think in any other terms but those of property, alienation and reappropriation – but unable to see where this thought leads: to the ego which is nothing, to nihilism.

Careful mate, don't want to starve to death. Have you thought about fishing?

Cheeky Harry had to cheat to win

youtube.com/watch?v=pEvvdMARS60

identityevropa.com/

screeching

rose

melbourne > any british """"city""""

*is down with OPP*

MENTIONED

>dissing on my nigga Stirner

OI yeah nah

british navy put limes in the water to stop scurvy. thats why americans call us limeys.

not sure why they think having initiative is worth insulting but thats yanks for you.

Lad on the very left would kick your fuck in no bother

>right wingers

lmao, such ugly autists

tfw my bloody valentine will never release more albums

the gf gave me chlamydia

Tell me a decent anime from 2016 lads and I'll start watching it right now.

>The meaning of history and dialectic together is not the realization of reason, freedom or man as species, but nihilism, just nihilism. Stirner is the dialectician who reveals that dialectics is nothing but nihilism. It is enough for him to pose the question “which one?” and the unique ego turns everything but itself into nothingness and this nothingness is precisely its own nothingness, the ego’s own nothingness. Stirner is too much of dialectician to think in any other terms but those of property, alienation and reappropriation – but unable to see where this thought leads: to the ego which is nothing, to nihilism.

excellent post

wasnt yanks an insult for us from the brits before?

wish futsal was more popular over here desu, quite enjoyable to watch

the level is so low over here the best ever english futsal player also plays non league football

>british navy put limes in the water to stop scurvy. thats why americans call us limeys.
>not sure why they think having initiative is worth insulting but thats yanks for you.

LADS: how far should I attempt to go on a first date? just getting a pint with this girl. Do i try and kiss her? she's very posh if that makes a difference with social protocols

this 2bh

>not sure why they think having initiative is worth insulting but thats yanks for you.

literally this

Kuzu No Honkai

PoMo Marxist SJWs invented queer theory as a weaponization of sexuality, look up Marcuse and Judith Butler. let's end brainwash those kids into transgender red guard marxists so they can bring down the system, maaan.

I have created my own theory, called Straight Theory as a response to their fuckery. You can fuck men and still be straight, just as 'queer' is mostly used as a self identifier by sheep brained chubby tumblr chicks with neon hair. Rather than identifying with the degenerate counterculture and oppressed dindus, gays should identify with nation, honor and Volkisch Spirit. The greeks were pretty redpilled and pretty much at leat a bit homo.

I've reat foucault, deleuze, butler, you name it, I've read it. I'm just too much of a free thinker, too much of a 'thought criminal' for your taste, admit it. No sharia law, please. In a way I'm a later day platonist Leo Strauss fanboy. With a little nudging in the right direction, Trump could be the harbinger of an new Imperial Reaganism for the hypermedia age. Make America Great Again.

I wonder how many rapists have gotten AIDS from the women they raped. It must happen... we just never hear about it.

>The meaning of history and dialectic together is not the realization of reason, freedom or man as species, but nihilism, just nihilism. Stirner is the dialectician who reveals that dialectics is nothing but nihilism. It is enough for him to pose the question “which one?” and the unique ego turns everything but itself into nothingness and this nothingness is precisely its own nothingness, the ego’s own nothingness. Stirner is too much of dialectician to think in any other terms but those of property, alienation and reappropriation – but unable to see where this thought leads: to the ego which is nothing, to nihilism.

dormer 2bh lads

I've heard they might be doing a tour in the next year

>wish futsal was more popular over here desu, quite enjoyable to watch

this shite literally makes me sick to my stomach

how fucking far has society degenerated when this is not only tolerated but praised?

ah yes see you're all too busy hatposting to help me
thanks, """"lads"""""

You single?

go for the kiss lad but you need a bit of warm up

flirt with her and that

>Stirner

el em ay oh

You double?

Excellent post xDDD keexDDD p it up!

>Hands constantly slightly shake
should I be worried lads?

just cooked some chicken and it was nice

still hungry but might just brush my teeth and not have anything else to eat

how do i do that

Looks Russian

you have thumb cancer

@70852791

thanks

Business idea: land reclamation to recreate doggerland

you sound autistic

would love to see you """flirt""" with a lass

quite literally what is there to do in Melbourne? can't think of one famous place, building, tourist attraction, festival or anything there, or in any australian city.

LYTHAM ST ANNES MENTIONED

hard to explain

make a lot of eye contact (not in a creepy way) and try to get a bit touchy feely

>no work tomorrow because super bowl
>pizza hot wings and nachos just arrived
>24 pak of miller lite
>on my lay-z boy
>big screen tv has the super bowl coverage on

Feels good lad

alcoholic

gf has CCHS lads
constantly worried about her haha

favourite serial killer, lads?

A girl just told me she loved.

>try to get a bit touchy feely
alri last bit of advice i'll ask for: how do i do that

have started lifting weights purely with the intention of making my ex gf from three years ago jealous

>m-muh coffee culture
>m-muh alleyways
Literally all they have and they drone on about it incessantly, and even then both of them are shit in comparison to other cities around the world

Mao Zedong

I decided to just stay in my hotel room rather than go watch the game with a bunch of normies I don't know

Will probably get a pizza at half time

so do mine but i've been hammering booze for 10 years and benzos for 3 years

Hillary Clinton

no one ever says that you syd/brisrunt

good lad for lifting weights
bad lad for doing it for a 3 years ago ex

Why aren't all the worlds' fastest runners tall?

Their legs can extend longer, so they have to take less steps, and should have bigger hearts and lungs as well if they're proportionate.

fred west of course

ian brady can suck a fat one

might be autistic 2bh

good looking enough that it doesn't matter though hahaha

get into a situation where you're sitting next to her. if you get a drink afterwards sit next to her not opposite and take it from there.

funny that lefty mongs think stirner is on their side when he was literally a white supremacist lmao

Richard Ramirez

Says it's airing lad, but I'll jot it down and watch it after I catch up with stuff from last year.

FUCK

Barack Obama

can't say i've ever heard anything about coffee or alleyways in melbourne, bet they're both shit compared to london coffee and london alleyways :)

Yes you do, don't lie to me you insolent little grub

it's got really horny girls though who're somehow friendly than in sydney

>blue white red
good lids yanks

>Americans get a day off work to watch an artificially created soulless plastic sport where negroes clash head to head, armour laden and testosterone fuelled
>On this day feasting of many succulent meats and food, drinking of both soda pop and alcohol and carefree lounging ensues, as is tradition
>Meanwhile I'll be taking calls at the call centre and having a microwave burger for dinner

F-FOY!!

Very excited about Guardians of the galaxy 2, Pizza hut, 24 Legacy, Lethal Weapon and the Daytona 500 lads

midsomer muders

>funny that lefty mongs think stirner is on their side when he was literally a white supremacist lmao

>afterwards
we're just meeting up and having a drink just us two I think

FOY

Tony Blair

ermmm lads. the super bowl is on. Why arent you posting about it?

aww i run about ten k three times a week and swapped boxing for muay thai four times a week so da fitness is there but i wanna be skronger and look hot desu