I hate you fucking shitheads

I hate you fucking shitheads

Sup Forums is notoriously the worst board/laughing stock of this website, not sure what you expected.

i hate this time in Sup Forums personally

all the autists are awake at this time idk why

how fast would that old bitch's spine shatter if you spear kicked her from behind

>haha guys look at my tumblr faux depression
>O M G I hate myself and everyone else amirite?
>this anime quote perfectly sums up how I wish I was dead

see what i'm talking about here

>the worst board/laughing stock of this website

you mean Sup Forums?

whoops, mean to reference

I think we're considered the worst specifically because we're one of the last boards not completely infected by Sup Forums. In reality it's Sup Forums that is the worst.

What did I ever do to you? :(

Sup Forums isn't a part of Sup Forums

Yeah, if Sup Forums or Sup Forums doesn't count, then Sup Forums is without a doubt the shittiest board. Sup Forums sucks, but it's way better than Sup Forums.

yeah, it's the worst

no it isn't

Sup Forums actually makes funny OC is on the cutting edge of experimental memes while this board sits on its ass making facebook-level memes

Sup Forums is better than here

Sup Forums is many things, but it isn't boring like here

it's like throwing fireworks in a dumpster as opposed to empty trashcan like here.

Sup Forums detected
BLACKED memes are neither cutting edge nor experimental, though they do provide much insight into the kinds of users that browse Sup Forums, I will say that

>spam = memes

?

That's not the case.

Blacked isn't a meme

that's spam from Sup Forums though

I want to fuck a dancer so damn much

it's not Sup Forums it's turboautists that have a vendetta against mods and jannies for deleting their threads/posts and banning them

if you remember the gore spammer on Sup Forums then that's pretty much how they operate on Sup Forums except instead of being triggered by key words in threads they just spam the board every single day when it gets deleted they just do it again later. every single day. these people have the time and they find it funny. until the government catches wise to their fraudulent abuse of autism/neetbucks or until their parents die/kick them to the curb or until the die due to complications of diabetes or until they get V&ed they will not stop

>mfw every board bullies my home board

>Sup Forums is notoriously the worst board/laughing stock of this website
this

what happened? and why you sound like tumblr?

You literally took that from Reddit. You can't come barging in here and say

>I hate you fucking shitheads

Fucking suffocate yourself with a plastic bag.

>the most cucked board
>also the most sad, depressed and angry board

you're thinking of the wonder that is [s4s]

tumblr is better than Sup Forums

>the most sad, depressed and angry board
That's /r9k/. They like to fuck around a lot and indulge in self parody, but they are really just a bunch of sad people.

It's really not. I can say from experience that Sup Forums is worse