What will be the next big global event that everyone watches and from which country will it originate?

What will be the next big global event that everyone watches and from which country will it originate?

For example, the first moon landing, the fall of the Berlin Wall, 9/11

Trump assassination

The fall of the white man

Being serious though, a nuclear bomb will go off somewhere

The death of the EU is the next big event that is actually HAPPENING in this very moment. All of this thanks to our lord and saviour Donal J. Trump.

Queen's Funeral

I would have said after Obama's presidency went through without any real big hitches in that regard that Trump will be okay but it turns out that leftist babies are even more extreme and butthurt than rightist babies.

It might happen. It would be interesting to see the crackdown afterwards.

When either NASA Russia or Elon Musk sends men to Mars
Or if NASA discovers alien life when they drill under the ice on Europa

Nuke most likely.

We'll only see shit like Moon Landing again when the man lands on Mars, which isn't too far away from it.

Hopefully whatever it is it happens soon. I was only 10 when 9/11 happened so I didn't get the full weight of the even like I would have if I was as old as I am now, but now I feel like I've been waiting forever for something really big to happen again. Obama's election and the Snowden stuff kind of felt like it but petered out really fast and weren't really as much as a world even as other things.

by definition you dont know when an assassination will happen, so no, that wouldnt be

unless he is assassinated as he becomes the first man on mars or something
pic unrelated

Superbowl. It's happening right now.

What about Nigel P. Farage?

Yeah no. Garage dedicated his life to the destruction of the EU. Take trumps dick out of your mouth for one moment you moor cunt before you speak.

The invasion of Baltic states by Russia

9/11 2.0 to justify the Iran war.

Mars manned landing.
NASA will pull it off in 15 years or so.
Your space program is one of the few things I truly admire about your country

>NASA will pull it off in 15 years or so.
Not with this budget. NASA's been shrinking for years now, and I don't expect Trump to reverse the trend.

>Not with this budget. NASA's been shrinking for years now, and I don't expect Trump to reverse the trend.
lies, Musk is going to do something good with his life for once with the help of TRUMP

>SLS mission: Send an Orion capsule in 2026 with four crew members to an asteroid that had been robotically captured and placed in lunar orbit in late 2025 (Asteroid Redirect Mission).

It will probably be this one.

My first day of preschool was on 9/11, fun times

One of the following:

- US/China confrontation over South China Sea
- 9/11-sized terrorist attack in Europe (in France, specifically)
- Photos of life in the solar system that is not based on Earth (Titan, specifically)
- Acceleration of Russian aggression in Europe and/or dissolution of the EU.