ITT: Albums that aren't Sup Forumscore but should be

ITT: Albums that aren't Sup Forumscore but should be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp1ShTaNfO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should I listen to this, Thunder Perfect Mind or Black Ships Ate The Sky first?

that's a fucking excellent album.

Probably Thunder Perfect Mind, though if you're already pretty accustomed to neofolk/industrial stuff, then All The Pretty Little Horses would be a good start too

mumble rap shit
this is a real hip-hop record

Project Baby isn't mumble rap at all though

sure thing buddy. keep listening to that autotuned, overproduced mumble crap whilst I listen to the savior of this generation

Kodak Black doesn't use autotune though, he literally raps directly about it

J.Cole isn't necessarily terrible, but he's so goddamn mediocre compared to other rappers out there. His fan base is a bunch of delusional 16 year olds who think his lyrics are "deep" and "smart".

lol have yall seen the video

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp1ShTaNfO8

Yeah, its fucking sick. He was like 16 something when this came out, I have a huge amount of respect for that

Was literally about to post this
Is Gloss Drop anywhere near as good?

Why would you want an album you like to be Sup Forumscore? Have you seen Sup Forumscore? I'd prefer to keep it out of such company, thanks

Not him but it's better, imo

Anal Cunt's entire discography

Deafheaven - Roads to Judah (the superior DH album)
S. Carey - Range of Light
Gayngs - Relayted
Young Thug - Barter 6
Nothing - Guilty of Everything
Thursday - Waiting (one of the GOAT post-hardcore albums)

Barter 6 is mucore at this point

This album is a gem.

I really enjoyed going through the Sup Forums essentials list, but thought it was way too long and most of the albums were not that popular with the board. About a year ago I decided I wanted to make my own list that would serve as a really good introduction to a wide variety of genres only using albums I'd seen posted several times before. I came up with this. Honestly I thought people would like it, but I remember in the 2 threads I made to share it, everyone just said it was stupid and bitched about "created by user" in the corner. I only put that there as a joke but I guess I shouldn't have.

Actually I think that was WAY more than a year ago, time flies.

lol

Where is the Gucci Mane