Do you think Palestine belongs to the Israelis or Palestinians Sup Forums?

Do you think Palestine belongs to the Israelis or Palestinians Sup Forums?
strawpoll.me/12278997

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdT_0teZW_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Palestine belongs to me.
This whole word belongs to me.

It belongs to the Crusader State of Jerusalem

inb4
>DEUS VULT!!!!1!!1

OK then pierre.

>Yes. We should in fact split Palestine between the Israeli and Palestinian states

>Arab "country"
>created and named by Romans when they kicked the Jews out of it

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

It belongs to Sweden.

Fake and gay he should be running toward the sword

I oppose the two state solution, but believe both people should live as citizens of the same country. In other words pre-Israel Palestine but without genocide to recreate it.

IT BELONGS TO THE VATICAN

>Does Palestine belong to the Palestinians

really makes me think...

I dont know, i simply dont care. And i doubt its ever going to get resolved until every last one of them is dead

People should have the right to self determination. On the other hand self determination would mean retaliation against Israel.

your mom should have the right to suck my dick bro

T.mohammed al ramallah

Fuck nation states in ME, it was never meant to work. There can be only one solution, and that is the Republic of Arabia.

Israel belong to Israel

Jerusalem is important to 4 ancient religions you sperg.

>4 ancient religions
Is Armenian a religion in US education? Also you know the four quarters of Jerusalem are fairly recent bullshit? Also you do know the definition of "ancient" means it no longer exists? Also you did see the part where it said "religious capital", not "islamic"?

Why are Americans so dumb?

Palestinian Orthodox Church is fully allowed to operate inside Palestine. I see nothing wrong with Palestinians having that land. Jews torched our churches tho..

>Jewish "country"
>created and named after a Semitic tribe which killed and conquered other Canaanite tribes indigenous to the region

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

I bet the chink in that pic is asshurt because he's the only asian on the planet to ever have been denied Canadian citizenship

armenian orthodoxy is

Palestine has always rejected a two-state solution so fuck them, might makes right.

Do NOT bully me Norway.

Where is the 'Jerusalem belong to the Papal State' option?

Israel is the biggest meme in the world

Fuck Israhell.

Thanks for idea M'laysia.
Next time I'll play EU4 I will choose Papal State and free Jerusalem from Mamluks and turn those infidels to christianity.

To jews. All muslims countries are bad at management and pretty much shit tier if they have no oil.

It belongs to Britain give it back.

I'll tell you who it belongs to:

THIS LAND... IS MINE
GOD GAVE... THIS LAND... TO MEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=TdT_0teZW_c

Israel of course

it belongs to palestine

I think it should be two states but Palestine should have a bit more land than it does. However, I think Jerusalem, all of it, should be a free city, where anyone can go and no one build except to make repairs. The exception is that I would let the Israelis build or rebuild whatever they want of their temple without getting within, let's say, 10 or 12 meters of the Dome of the Rock. I would say boot the Israelis but it's been long enough that their children have been born their and then those people's children have been born there and we're probably on the generation after that now, and once you get several generations in it doesn't really matter, it belongs to one natively born person as much as the rest, at least the immediate area, and Israel/Palestine is entirely immediate area, it's really not big at all.

depends how you count it and how important is important
there's the Jews, the Muslims, and the Christians, that's easy, but should you split up any of those? what about Baha'i? do they care enough, are they relevant? what about the Druzes? does anyone even know if they care? what even counts ancient, or does that even matter any more?

>Baha'i
they wouldn't care who controls it, it's all the same to them

>It should be split
Because that worked out didn't it?

Israel is the only european colonial settler state left