Albums that are Sup Forumscore but shouldn't be

Albums that are Sup Forumscore but shouldn't be

Other urls found in this thread:

triplejunearthed.com/jukebox/play/track/5688321
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you implying Sup Forumscore is good or bad?

My true intentions are shrouded in mystery.

yeah dude. u doesn't leave that clear, also, what's wrong with that album? that static song changed my life

all of them...

Really activates the almonds....

i kinda wish it wasnt as popular as it was/is. it successfully ruined the entire genre sadly enough

I just don't get it.

one album just ruins every other album simply cuz its popular man. The fuckin normies ruin everything...

triplejunearthed.com/jukebox/play/track/5688321

i meant that it made all of third wave is now crescendo core just because of this album, because of how much smaller artist try and emulate it

Everything but

>Thriller
>Demon Days
>Have A Nice Life
>In the Court of the Crimson King
>Discovery
>Animals
>Filosofem
>Homogenic
>Since I Left You
>Hunky Dory
>The Chronic
>Straight Outta Compton
>Blade Runner
>Burial
>Powerslave
>Transilvanian Hunger

can go, and good riddance. Downtempo mediocrity should not be celebrated here, and certainly to the revolting amount it is.

oh hey it's you again

fuck off or kill yourself

stop posting pictures of my girlfriend, you pleb fuck

Yes, it's me again. Just as it's been me for the last 4 years. I cannot understand Sup Forums's fixation on the mundane, there is nothing there of value or interest there.

>I cannot understand Sup Forums's fixation on the mundane
why do you listen to vaporwave

Yeah burial so good

Because it depicts a dream of heaven and whispers of a long lost alternate universe of perfection.

This album is a masterpiece. Maybe not for you, but it's Sup Forumscore for a reason.

why not listen to regular new age or city pop?

there's only so much you can do with audacity filters and tumblr images before it becomes annoying

I listen to those as well. I listen to a great many genres, just not emo, indie folk, tweengaze, modern country and any other genres that embrace the mundane mediocrity of life. On every level including physical, I need music that promises a more interesting life, not music that only further promotes the bland banality of existence.

>I listen to a great many genres, just not emo, indie folk, tweengaze, modern country and any other genres that embrace the mundane mediocrity of life. On every level including physical, I need music that promises a more interesting life, not music that only further promotes the bland banality of existence.
apparently not since you think radiohead and aphex twin are alike

>straight outta compton

I don't, if you read me correctly, you would see I said I couldn't recall what any of them sounded like, because they leave no impression on me. I vaguely remember radiohead does something with guitars, and aphex twin does some kind of ambient electronica, but if you were to play a song by American Football, I might mistake it for Radiohead because I just don't remember what either sounds like, despite me listening to both SEVERAL times. Likewise, I wouldn't know Aphex Twin from Venetian Snares.

There are genre differences, but beyond that it all muddles together, and because they're all muddled together in their own seperate piles, they become a collective muddle known as Sup Forumscore: a big, gigantic muddle of music that is incredibly forgettable and all has an incredibly forgettable sound.

>Likewise, I wouldn't know Aphex Twin from Venetian Snares.
what the heck

you should be banned for being so autistic

I can't help that I'm the only INTP on Sup Forums whose mind rebels at stagnation.

Is Sup Forumscore only the stuff on the explicit Sup Forumscore chart or is it anything that appears on any chart made by Sup Forums? Like would everything on this chart be Sup Forumscore?

In the Aeroplane Over the Sea. Most overatted album on this board. fite me.

>In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
>Most overatted album
you can't overrate a 10/10, dipshit