Got friendzoned again

>got friendzoned again
>AGAIN
>had a chance with her many times
>even when I was drunk I didn't make a move

Music for this feel? I'm already making an alcoholic drink.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyeJ2dhtvjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mwiAx3JCFXE
youtube.com/watch?v=kAFk0cu6gJs
vocaroo.com/i/s0M5bHmP9IiT
youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs
triplejunearthed.com/jukebox/play/track/5688321
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>unironically using the term friendzoned

Go flirt with some other girl that isn't your friend you bitch ass nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=mwiAx3JCFXE

She literally fucked another dude while drunk, he came inside her and she called me, ME, crying about it and asked me to go to the store to buy a pregnancy test.
If that's not friendzoned I don't know what is.

>Friendzoned

Maybe some Linkin Park would be good for you.

Man, quit being so lame, for fuck's sake. She isn't into you, go seek out grils elsewhere. And stop using Leddit terminology like "friendzoned," that's also lame.

literally a cuck...damn

>Leddit terminology like "friendzoned,"
wut

no a cuck would mean he's fucking her or maybe just a handjob

he got betatized

"launched into orbit"

did you get it

being a cuck is better than being a beta cuz u still get sex then? Never seen it that way, that means at least 60% of Sup Forums is worst than cucks lol

youtube.com/watch?v=kAFk0cu6gJs

general cuck stuff like Jeff Rosenstock or AJJ

FRIENDZONED AGAIN

Came here to post this exact thing. Grow up, OP

>cuz u still get sex then?
yeah but maybe just once a month or something

you better not have done it you fucking faggot

I really don't get this sentiment. I think you should explain it.

vocaroo.com/i/s0M5bHmP9IiT

wow thats a cool song whoa

youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

how has nobody posted this before

wtf am I listening to

Why does everything have to be around sex senpai? You are a cuck if you get to such a point while still trying to get laid in the process. There's girls you are in relationships with and girls you just are friends with without wanting to fuck them

That being said if you actually went and got that test you are quite the cuck

She's not "friendzoning" you, you're "girlfriendzoning" her. She's just not interested in you. Contrary to your victim complex she's not actually categorised you anywhere, she's certainly not wilfully undermining you or your feelings. She thinks you're a friend.

You, meanwhile, are using her trust and friendship as a hopeful springboard to a romantic relationship and are riddled with a sense of entitlement that, let's face it, you likely haven't earned. You're projecting something onto her and she's doing nothing of the sort to you.

Yet she's the one who's put you "in the friendzone"? No dice, moron. Get some self-esteem, learn to be a bit more assertive, stop blaming women for your character flaws and move on. Nobody owes you dick, least of all sex.

I went with her to walmart. I didn't pay for it or anything, I just accompanied her.

you cuck piece of shit you deserve all of this

wow, ok. You went out with a girl at walmart or something so what. Doesn't mean she wants to fuck you. And if you're sex obsessed, find someone else or just jerk off. Or find help for it

>Yet she's the one who's put you "in the friendzone"?
This wasn't necessarily implied but I can understand how you interpreted that.

anyway you just proved my point that "friendzone" is a perfectly good term, thank you

that's what i would have done, but don't expect to escape the friendzone at this point. If she is boring to talk to, just become slower and slower at responding to her texts

I don't get it are you just doing that to be a good person or are you a slimey numale doing it with sex in mind? Be honest.

>Doesn't mean she wants to fuck you.
No, I'm pretty sure a Walmart trip is universal language. Trust me I've been to Walmart with a girl before so I know what I'm talking about if you know what I mean and I think you do.

The fact that you even use the word "friendzone" will automatically put you in that position. You make your own demise user

She's my friend. What else would I have done? Tell her no?

How did I prove that? You wanna fill me in, here?

honestly you're never going to recover from something like that
>protip: if you keep getting friendzoned then YOU are the problem

This will help you. triplejunearthed.com/jukebox/play/track/5688321

nah dude friendzoned is a pretty good way of putting it

means OP blew it desu lad. one to the next one; try not to make the same mistake again kek

>came here to explain why crying "friendzone" is bullshit
>find several people already doing it
>mfw

Is this kid a monkey? Look at those fucking nostrils. He's gotta be part nigger or something.

Listen to me and listen to me well user

She did you a favor. I'll tell you the truth that I learned in the past couple of years of my romantic sitch-ee-ations

Some of the women out there, regardless of media brainwashing, are NOT delicate flowers.

They are genuine, full-fledged pieces of shit.

This sounds jaded, but let me give you a little back story

I've had girls come to me, wanting to fuck ME, and they verbalized this many times. But I wouldn't. I didn't want to take our relationships there so quick because it's frankly not something I particularly enjoy doing. I said hey I'm not gonna fuck because I don't want to quite yet. They played along, but whether it was within weeks or months, they all fell by the wayside because I didn't give them what they wanted. True shit.

Women are so programmed to behave like men these days they assume when you don't fuck them you are just a friend. Most cannot comprehend a slow burn relationship, most are wanting to be instantly gratified, and whether that means someone like me turning them down and "failing to make a move" (even if we still made out and went to say second base), or someone like you where you just "failed to make a move", they aren't going to wait around. They want dick and if you don't bring it they're going to move on.

I could explain why these women were pieces of shit but that's neither here nor there. Just know that they aren't these dainty women in white with an aura of purity around them, if you don't give them that approval, that satisfaction they so desperately crave, they will friend zone you just to protect their egos.

Think of the pathetic man who puts his whole existence on getting laid and how it's so depressing he can't get some. Now imagine the women, who can get some, has got some, and will continue to get some. The man who never gets laid gets rejected constantly, the woman gets nothing but endless approval from friends, and online likes and tinder matches and messages. Their (1/2)

Egos are so warped that a person like me, and yes, maybe even you "not making a move" or just simply saying you aren't ready for sex is enough to send their egos into defcon 5 protection mode and send you on your merry way or place you in the so-called friendzone. I've seen it happen multiple times. Most girls are hoes. Find you someone who isn't. Chances are they aren't on tinder, have a lot of social media, etc etc

And just to prove my point, the one girl I DID do something with sexually in recent times doesn't leave me alone and said she's falling for me. Whether she's falling for me is debatable, but she definitely wasn't/isn't leaving me alone and is constantly trying to initiate sexual stuff.

Idk man. It's just nothing to worry about on a personal-relationship level. If it hurts you, just move the fuck on and find someone you click with. On the large-scale implications of this behavior is the really important shit. Women are behaving like men now. I've had girls initiate sexting and shit with me when I don't even show interest on that level. Some are the hunters now. Straight up.

Let her ride those dicks to her hearts content, she got ran through by that dude almost got pregnant and went to you, Mr. Nice guy. Think about that. She's going to continue and there's a definite chance she's gonna hit the wall and scramble for a nice guy like you. Maybe she gets lucky and finds a chad or a chad minus who's been through pussy like tissue his whole life. But even then, the hoeing she went through will take a toll. Look it up. STDs, psychological problems including depression and low self esteem, and lower value (and lower success rate) in marriage are all consequence to these behaviors. You won. Turn this into a victory and stop feeling sorry for yourself. This was a favor.

holy fucking shit dude

dude nobody is going to read that wall of text. I sure as hell am not. If you can't get your point across in a few sentences or meme arrows, then you don't know what the fuck you are talking about

This user knows, OP. Women come and go, it's not worth letting your retarded animal lust get the better of you.

Holy SHIT, I am not reading all that bullshit from some bitter internet cassanova faglord.

Y-you're not wrong. Goddamn, that's spot on

>I'm not going to read this wisdom since it can't be memed to me in a couple of lines

Maybe a little bitter. But in greater context you could understand why this disturbs me. I was really down on my luck and all these girls wanted was dick. Real strange stuff if you ask me.

I'm following my own advice here though. I turned it into a positive. One of the girls who was crazy about me (won't go into details) fell off after realizing I wasn't going to fuck her for the time being. She recently got a boyfriend, he dumped her after about 5 days. It's beautiful, really.

>complains about memes
>on Sup Forums
why are you even here?

I have literally never, EVER had a girl initiate the first move with me.
I'm not fat, I'm 6'3", I'm funny and people gravitate towards me all the time.

Yet never in my life has a girl wanted me romantically or sexually.

I might have to chalk this up to the way I carry myself, and at least somewhat good looking (maybe idk for sure)

My first girlfriend basically had to tell me she wanted to date because I was so oblivious back then. Didn't even realize she liked me.

Maybe you are like me and don't pick up on those signals women give too well. Totally possible.

nah not complaining about memes just complaining about that dude complaining about reading

OP my nigger please listen. Ditch this whore and never respond to any of her texts or calls. She's using you as an emotional tampon while she goes out and gets used and abused by thick dicked chads to validate her banal existence and then falls back on you to coddle her and make her not feel like the worthless cock sleeve that she is. This is the most pathetic position a man (if i could even call you that) can be in. Try and find some self respect and separate entirely from this cum dumpster

>go to Sup Forums to try to find new music
>kpop threads
>some faggot whining about his girl problems
>thread about gay buttsex
>general garbage

jesus fuck.

great monday night amirite?

Nice use of descriptive writing

damn...

You reek of underage OP. Just let it go

>She literally fucked another dude while drunk, he came inside her and she called me, ME, crying about it and asked me to go to the store to buy a pregnancy test.
please don't tell me you actually went and bought her one