I would unironically an hero so that I could die a happy man if this Golden God came back on a loan this season...

I would unironically an hero so that I could die a happy man if this Golden God came back on a loan this season. Don't give a shit about his age tbhfam.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0InH_kICtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wat

I was actually in that thread. I still don't see your point though. Did you misunderstand something, Pablo?

FRIDGE
R
I
D
G
E

he's such a good guy that he's headed to Mumbai City FC to show India how to Poo In The Loo

The amount of asspain when moot changed Sup Forums to /wc/ along with 4lan was one of the best times in this shithole

Is he hailed as the footballing messiah in your country? Surely he's more revered than Hannibal Suarez? I mean, surely not being a cunt have gotten him a long way in the eyes of the public, yeah?

he's shit and he's also gay

you mean he's amazing and we wish he was

not at all, no
he's waaaaaaay behind Suárez in popularity
don't forget URGay's football relies in villainy and scumbaggery
Sauron is the perfect embodiment of Uruguayan football

also, he's a know Peñarol fan and player
half the country automatically despises him just for that

That's pretty backwards and actually really fucked up that anyone could despise based Diego. Wtf I hate Uruguay now.

when was that?

>don't reply to tripfags

welcome to the club, we're used to it

The 2010 world cup which was Forlan's most memorable year

peñarol fans also hate suarez so

Does anyone else think his face looks similar to Jodi West?

That's completely understandable though.

ye but they do it for the wrong reason

Ohhh okay

i came here last summer

Just stop

>crying over normal discussion
boards.Sup Forums.org/b

is there any beef between you guys?

Yes. He's an attention seeker who has been living in my home for too long.

He needs to leave. And you shouldn't encourage him to stay. I understand you're pretty new. But there are rules.

Yes, I made his mother climax and he never forgave me for it
(No, I assume you're new to Sup Forums in general because there's a lot of autists who whine about people who use tripcodes, because they follow the rules of Sup Forums all while deluding themselves into thinking they're horrible shitposters themselves)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0InH_kICtg

He'll learn to disregard your opinions the more he browses I reckon. Most others do.

I'm not the one that replied to him, matey.

27th for 4Lan

>you now remember diego forlan

should I go to Uruguay? Is there much to do in Montevideo?

>all this desperate samefagging because no one gives a fuck about your shitty thread
LMAO

what reason

Achilles is a faggot. Don't reply to him.