Ok how the fuck do you people actually enjoy listening to Death Grips...

Ok how the fuck do you people actually enjoy listening to Death Grips? Like I tried to get into them but OH MY GOD do they fucking suck. All Mc Ride does is scream like some autistic child over good awful noisy production. The lyrics are utterly devoid of meaning although you can't fucking understand what he's saying anyways. Anyone who actually enjoys this garbage should kill themselves

Pretty obvious bait, but DG is easily one of my favorite modern music groups. I fucking love them.

haha pleb

If this is bait, kill yourself.
If this isn't bait, kill yourself.

I used to think that but then i watched a video of rhodesian bush war footage with Takyon played over it and it realized that it's basically just music to make you feel sick and/or powerful. Listen to Beware with an open mind, and you'll kindof see that it's supposed to be listened to sortof... introspectively but powerfully i guess? idk it's supposed to be gutteral and disjointing, like music that would play in the background as you murdered someone on a drug trip in a grimy alleyway.

McRide

/thread.

No one ITT really understands them, has been into them from day one nor is willing to properly explain you anything. So, you've won!

there literally couldnt be a more pleb infested meme of a band. They suck so god damned bad. If you like then you are a fucking idiot.

but whatever.

>apostrophe needed
>literally
>''suck so GOD DAMNED BAD''
>if you like then you are a fucking idiot
>but whatever.

You're not in a position to call DG listeners idiots.

Death Grips "fans" are fucking idiots.

idiot.

I get super hyped up whenever I listen to them

It just sounds good. What's your problem? Go back listening to your shitty chillwave

Eventually you open up to them and to this day I don't know if that's you starting to appreciate them or just getting used to their absolute shit.

You're not right, and you've lost your right to be helped. So yes, you're right.

Oh boy it's one of these threads again.

start with ExMilitary

>GLASS BEAKS

your wrong. You've always been wrong. Deep down inside you know that too. You never had a right to be right...so yes...you are wrong.

I know right...all my little brothers friends in middle school LOVE DG...and i'm like wut?? I mean they suck such large donkey balls....stupid kids...

oh wait this b8? oh sorry...

Middle school can be tough on kids and Death Grips are just an outlet for all that emotion OP, after being humiliated in gym class and forced into group projects with the disabled kids sometimes they just want to come home, boot up some Overwatch, and meme out with their favourite group, Death Grips. Sure their stepfathers don't quite understand the music but MC Ride and the crew can be somewhat of a father figure themselves, we forget Sup Forumseddit are people too sometimes so please be considerate, thanks~

lol

r-rude :(

what did you listen to first? i listened to niggas on the moon first and i didn't really like it but then i listened to exmilitary one day and i really enjoyed it. afterwards i listened to the money store and i liked that too but not as much as exmilitary. that's all i've listened to so far though.

I like them musically, very fun. However, i can't seem to find their lyrics very relatable

>Pleb infested meme
Shame you don't have the intellectual capacity to enjoy it x :^(

wtf

>Projecting your own insecurites onto other people
>DG is a meme whereas any screamo band ever is genuinely autistic

death grips are hipster screamo

NOIDED

Death Grips are great for pushing the whole profound angst approach wayyyy too far, way past being silly. Most artists toe the line so they still get taken seriously, or winkingly cross it. Death Grips has this weird purist integrity, where they push into constant existential mode, where you can't maintain an ego, and you lose your chance at nice affirmation. Most other rapping is playing a role in some ego hierarchy, but MC Ride is more like how your brain fixates and scrambles things when you're angsty. It's sort of empowering for when you lose hope of being a healthy functioning human. Their integrity is attractive. I first got into The Money Store which has more normal hooks.

same...

b8 thr"eh"d

accurate

Death Grips is alright, although for me its quite hit or miss at times.
Bottomless Pit was pretty enjoyable though especially since I had no expectations for it and it turned out pretty decent.

GET SO FUCKING DARK IN HERE

>Sup Forums

Quick rundown on them:

-Bjork bows to Death Grips
-In contact with Robert Pattinson
-Possess psychotropic-scythe abilities
-Control Stockton with an iron but fair fist
-Own Jimmy Page's castle non-globally
-Direct descendants of Abraxas
-Will bankroll the first cities in the 5D (Tent City will be be the first city)
-Own 100% of companies of the powers that B
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Burmese babies
-all three members said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in the web
-Ancient locc to the brain tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring in a blaze ignition weightless world
-They own Apple Stores around the world
-You likely have piss on your face right now
-They learned fluent Parseltongue in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the trio. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Sacto
-The trio are about 666 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

why the fuck do I have to explain why I like some music lol