Please Save Us Bauer subedition
Please For The Love Of God Win A Series Against The Twins subsubedition

Go Tribe

Injuns desu

Oh shit it begins

Over under 10 runs allowed

Good job Bauer Outage

Who /already sweating bullets/ here

Who'd have thunk that bauer, who didn't even make the team as a starter, would be like one of two reliable pitchers for this team?

Yeah.....

When a pitcher can't throw a strike to save his ass, it's best to swing at everything. Great job guys, yesterday didn't teach you anything.

This, what is Napoli thinking lately

I never doubted it. The Peasant is very good, potentially great, Tito wouldn't give up on that. Going to the bullpen is never a bad thing imo

seems like they think, "Oh shit this pitcher is weak, it's time to overpower them with our awesome offense!", then they all strike out with bases loaded and they realize, "Oh shit....our offense is pretty mediocre and we'd do way better if we just took advantage of walks when we can." and then repeat the next day.

Well done lads. Please give me reason to unload several Injun meme images (the good kind, not the bad kind).

runs pls

I doubt that, but when things start going bad with bad starts and errors here and there everyone gets desperate and that makes everything worse.

Got any Bauer memes?

Oh it's a free outs episode

I guess they're not necessarily "meme"-ish but I got em

Trying to stay positive. Despite the loss last night Salazar was very good. The offense can't be slagging forever and the errors are recent. These things happen, good teams get hot then cold.

I like the whole thing desu

>The offense can't be slagging forever

uh...why not? Haven't the browns taught you any lessons.

Shit I'm dumb, wrong vidya

Under, for a change

Still like the Twins to win this one

Different teams different situations. Indians offense has been good this year overall.

Bauer pls

Oh boy another grand slam incoming

>no walk

m-maybe not

That's something else that pisses me off. Our pitching staff has a bunch of grand slams against them, zero for us.

>Plouffe
inb4 grounder that would have been a double play ball with less than 2 out

The face of Autism

Whew lad

Whew lad

I swear to God Indians score some fucking runs give this man support

Really need an Injuns disappointed Winnie

Nice Almonte, swing at the chest level, eight inches off the plate pitch. Fucking beautiful. WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE IDIOTS SWINGING AT!?

We're going to get no hit aren't we

I don't understand how Almonte has such a high BA, he looks like a complete moron every time i see him at bat.

Hello, when will we make the playoffs again?

t. Twans fin

Been no worse than anyone else lately. I mean he was the only run last night.

3 years? Maybe less. Supposedly your farm is good.

Honest assessment of the Comedy Central:
Indians sold a lot of the farm but >we have good young players including promising pitching, and still some promising guys in the farm. I don't think they'll since below third place in the division for a few years.

White Sox are better than they have been acting this year, but probably not much better. Need another pitcher and to figure out what didn't happen this year.

Twins have a good future, but it won't be this team as it is. Building.

Tigers are too old, though their offensive players will keep them a threat.

Royals are done unless they make some key acquisitions.

Every time i see those Pat O'brien commercials i always think of spurdo. Real American.

Thank you Bauer.

GET A FUCKING HIT PLEASE

Yep. God I hate that fuck, nothing worse than forced "patriotism".

Holy shit this ump sucks

WE'RE GOING FULL SKELETON GET A HIT YOU BUMS

Alright good NOW GET A FUCKING RUN YOU BUMS

FUCKING STOP IT YOU FUCKING CUNTS LINDOR FUCKING SHIT FUCKING BUMS ALL OF YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pls stop popping up

i find it hilarious. He is almost a human form of american spurdo. A fat, overly patriotic, used car salesman.

Holy shit this ump

kek

Th-thanks Dozier-kun

REASONS TO LIVE

score pls

>it's a LOBs episode

NO NO NO NO

risp, 3 straight k's.

Repeat.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT STOP

KIP

Based Peasantry

Pls score a run

>76 pitches

Work the fucking count you dumbies

what the hell is santiago's era? It's got to be 15.00+ the way the indians hit against him.

awesome....the offense wises up and starts taking bad pitches and shows signs of life now that we have 2 outs and little chance of scoring.

I'd say it's unbelievable except this is the norm now.

>"He swings and... pops it up"

He's been BTFO in every start ever since the Twins acquired him

>He was actually 10-4 with the fucking Angels

IT begins

yeah, i figured. The indians are completely baffled by bad pitching.

Please Miller Time

Thank you Andrew

How can one man be so based.

Now time for no runs scored and Shaq/Allen to give up the game winning run

Why has Jobu cursed this team?

Seems like the Tribe have two options
>let Shaq or Allen blow it
>try to win this game and try to have Andrew Miller finish this game if they score

Maybe because they fake sacrificed a store bought chicken while acting like a bunch of silly assholes and offering no rum? If there is a real jobu, then that would definitely be something that would piss him off.

YOU HAVE TO FUCKING SCORE FROM THIS SEIZE THE FUCKING OPPORTUNITY

Yeah that's about the size of it. Of course what might also happen is Tribe takes the lead and then Shaq/Allen blows it. Or not, that'd be nice. I'm just in pessimist mode.

They better score now that the Twins literally gave them a risp for free.

>If there is a real jobu

Need to put on those sexy throwbacks again.

Please Abrahammer

Almonte strike out swinging at a pitch way out of the zone. HOLY FUCK WHAT A SURPRISE!

Just fuck my post season possibilities up famalama

Hello, bandwagon

We might be the ones that fuck it all up, the way we've laid down and died for the Tigers and Royals and actually play well against the Tribe

ok....

chisenhall literally took everything that was straight up the middle, and swung at everything way out of the zone.

What are they doing during batting practice?

Who else /no losing streak longer than 3 games/ here?

WHY DO THEY CHOOSE TO ONLY BE GOOD AGAINST THE INDIANS FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh please

Because we are what you were. The worst city in all of sports

Here, but would like to see some win streaks there too.

>lynx
kek

Feels like the Indians have been playing 500 baseball for a while now. Cause for concern?

We still have the longest winning streak of the year

That's not the cause for concern so much as the kinds of losses they've had in that period. Losing is the essence of baseball. Getting BTFO and giving up grand slams and making errors is concerning.

But Indians are the only team in baseball that hasn't lost more than 3 in a row, that's assuring, and all the ingredients are there.

And that was nice. No matter what it was a good season, a big improvement.

SAFE

Our choices are to admit we are the worst, or to admit that we watch the WNBA

Many choose the latter
>including myself

Don't tell me you actually watch the WNBA and enjoy it?