Thanks Sup Forums

thanks Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt56-z-QuG8
youtube.com/watch?v=hKysX1avp5A
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzb5c3HrwBE
youtube.com/watch?v=ainyK6fXku0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something tells me this is designed specifically to cater to dumbshit girls like the one in OP's pic (short for picture)

what app is that?

you must have shit taste if females like it

oh shit I need to start doing snapchat

Does that mean I literally have to talk live to girls though? Or can I just have a profile first or something? Is that what those girls are looking at?

Did you put The 1975 or some obscure 21 Pilots song?

about time you get a taste in women
also many girls complimenting your music taste = pleb kek

so what you are saying is you listen to stuff that only basement virgins are into? How does that make you any better, exactly?

It says it right there, snapchat. Have you never heard of it before?

no bitch, I use snapchat all the time, in fact I was checking my snapchat in between refreshing this thread. Doesn't look anything like it.

well then why the fuck does it say snapchat?

I know what girls want to see in this field, but I also don't want to lie, so I tell the truth and get no matches

>OP is a smart man who wrote what girls want to hear.
>OP gets laid.
>OP isn't a faggot like the rest of the board

its tinder retard

oh, thanks

man I'm gonna get so many fat Sia fans its gonna be insane

I'm guessing you like Tame Impala and Beyonce

You tap the word Snapchat to go back to Snapchat

buy an iPhone already, autismdroid

not everything is about getting laid, retard

/thread
Most of women have bad taste. We all know that.
Anyway and besides fucking around, good for you OP, if Sup Forums helped you in this that's great, since my case is completely the opposite.

having to fake who you are just to try and get laid is a terrible state to be in lad

Yeah? Tell me more about your Tinder adventures. FAG.

yeah I kinda figured that after thinking about it. My android does that too but I've only had it for a few months. Its actually kinda changed my life AND NOW THIS!

I hate women.

yeah and thats why you should want them to like you SO YOU CAN REJECT THEM

what do you listen to?

/thread

>implying girls know anything about music
>implying Sup Forums knows anything about music
im gonna say you put a list more or less like this
neutral milk hotel
childish gambino
my bloody valentine
21 pilots
pink floyd
tame impala
danny brown
let me know if i got any of these right

>"yeah nobody on Sup Forums knows about music"
>"oh uhhh, not me though. I am the exception!"
why do all peasants say this?

unty, i thought you quit Sup Forums

oh and I can put a song on my profile right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt56-z-QuG8

this is gonna be great

>mfw the only thing I have now and ever is music
Help me OP.

I'm n-not jealous

REEE TELL US WHAT MUSIC YOU PUT OP

jokes on you
i'm from /lit/ and music is for degenerates

Mac DeMarco?

literature is for stupid people who want to act smart
>"damn I can't solve this system of partial differential equations...but I can give my opinions and interpretation on this novel (since you know there really isn't a right answer)!"
Don't you have to iron your turtlenecks or something?

kek

wait I need to have facebook to get tinder? wtf pls tell me no

there was an user who said he was unty a few days ago, was pretty autistic as well so theres a chance

so what's your taste then

I make this same excuse, too, user

Jun 30, 2016 - Officially, there is no way to use tinder without Facebook

Enjoy being forever alone.

thanks /fit/

>sister gives me a flash drive full of music for my bday
>with the exception of some orchestral score, it is ALL top 40, and not even the catchy shit, the shitty sappy shit like Ariana Grande or Beyonce

not an excuse

just be a genuine person. The only exception would probably be if you are so severely autistic that to "bee yourself" would mean to show your power level to everyone and act just as if you were posting on Sup Forums...then maybe act like someone else, until you cure your autism (by going outside more)

What was it you said you were into OP?

the last two ariana grande albums have been fucking awesome if not literal classics

I CANT BELIEVE I NEED FACEBOOK TO USE TINDER

Fuck you guys I'm going.

no problem

>imagine having 170 girls interested in you at the same time
>imagine talking to 15 girls at once
F U C K
U
C
K

>they use emojis like this
if it's a girl that's slightly more okay but it's still annoying as shit

>x is a modern classic
I hate when people try to think like this
user I don't mean to be a dick to you but that's not really a good way to approach music from a larger standpoint

No AnCo or Radiohead?

Jessica is the qtest tbhfam

How awful.

I can't do the total matches things, but that 170 new matches is from like a week.

She looks like a total mong from that distance

I-It's o-o-okay g-guys, t-their lifes are probably e-empty, a-am I-I rigght? he... he... he...

>pick up a heavy thing
>put it back down again

Wow! It's so hard, how do they do it? It's such a mystery!!

No, Ariana Grande's Christmas album from 2015 is a LITERAL CLASSIC

Didnt think about that loophole did you? Holiday albums etc. Nice try though kid. You've got potential.

ew and its hooked up to my spotify so everyone can see? I dont know if I could handle that pressure. Seriously I dont see how I could resist that fucking with my objectivity.

right now my top two artists would show up as this which is as I understand simply my two most recently played

youtube.com/watch?v=hKysX1avp5A
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzb5c3HrwBE

It's not that good my man, you lose interest, I feel more alone now than ever, sex whenever I want is alright though

and those 15 messages are girls messaging me first, I don't really reply to any.

Just shut up.

>tfw want to make a tinder again but have gf

When I was FA I could assume that I never felt any connects on the fact that I was fat and weird, but now I have confirmation that I'm not cut out for love, it's much worse because you can't change that.

>FA
Fat and Autistic?

end your relationship

fixed your problem

I've never been good at that part.

I'm not even fat, I'm just too damn shy. After I fell in love with a girl like a year and a half ago and I since nothing was going to happen I stopped myself my life is too fucking empty and boring. I don't even feel anything for any girl at this point, and it's even worst not to care.

Not even a waifu?

then get jacked like me my man and just fuck girls to atleast satisfy the physical side of things

ok I'll bite, what did you put OP?

damn I've been using Cocteau Twins but haven't gotten any takers
guess I should try Slowdive

spotify connection is optional
you can also choose a song as your "anthem"
Yeah, I know it's not all it cracked up to be
but still
;_;
forever alone

kek

see

>spotify connection is optional
>you can also choose a song as your "anthem"
tempting but I still technically need facebook to use it so I'll pass. fuckin normies

No, I've never had waifu.
Girls do not care about me as well, even if I get jacked I wouldn't be attractive.

>No, I've never had waifu.
well there's your problem son

>unironically communicating with girls

youtube.com/watch?v=ainyK6fXku0

talking to people at all
wew lad

yeah is OP gonna post a list or is he just trolling

Just say you like grindcore, chicks dig it

read the thread you silly bawilly

you talking about this list? whatever, I just "liked" Tame Impala and The 1975 because I can at least carry a brief conversation about those two bands

Neowaifuism is absolute degeneracy and anyone who believes in that should be ashamed of themselves.

You've been catfished

OP here

Here's my list
>King Crimson
>My Bloody Valentine
>Death Grips
>Neutral Milk Hotel
>Radiohead
>Weezer
>Animal Collective
>Ween
>The Fall
>Jason Aldean

Well... if they ask me for my taste I'd mention two of those so... ahhh, I'm fucked.

T H I S

Fuck off degenerates

jokes on you i'm fucking a Nigerian prince next week

T. low t incel

Must be nice being white

t. An Asian on Tinder

>mfw I unironically wear an anime shirt in one pic and reference sam hyde and Sup Forums memes in my bio and still get matches because 8/10

I don't believe you
Most girls dont even know about mbv, king crimson, death grips, neutral milk hotel, ween, or even the fall. LMAO
I don't think you are op either

That'll get you some manic pixie dreamgirls

they're looking for dick not a bf; power level DOES NOT MATTER

>t.fellow handsome autist

how about not doing any social media, it's for retarded autistis. If you want to meet girls actually go out then

Dude girls are patrician in my city.

In fact, my ex gf listens to
Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, DNA, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Haruomi Hosono, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Frances Baskerville, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe.

>tfw you just stop giving a fuck entirely