I'm black and I fully support this. He's definitely one of my favorite players now and I don't even like the 49ers...

I'm black and I fully support this. He's definitely one of my favorite players now and I don't even like the 49ers, I'm a Giants fan.
I didn't even know this guy had the balls to do this. I thought he was just some typical 'swag' jock totally full of himself. He still could be that too I guess but this a much appreciated dimension that I'm discovering about him. It's about time and I sincerely hope more athletes join in.

I couldn't care less what white people think of him. I'm supposed to listen to the same people who have the audacity to tell me what I'm experiencing in this country? It's never going to happen.

This country has a few success stories, here and there, scattered amongst the nameless millions who are dead or lost. For someone like me, the indignity of being black in America is almost unbearable.

You might ask "why not just leave?". Maybe I could, I'd have to figure out what to do with my new life. It's not merely a challenge, it's something that must be carefully considered. But I'm not about that anyway. I don't believe in going to safe places, because there really aren't any. You have to create safe space for yourself. Whether it's here or the other side of the world, it's going to be very difficult.

I tell black people I know that white people aren't going to respect you just by asking, or even pleading. You have to take their respect. That's why we live in a white world. Because they took it.

I don't pay too much attention to major media outlets either. It's in their best interest to pander to an educated, white middle class audience. The corporate media superficially panders to the ephemeral whims of their target audience using messages that may or may not align with my interests or political leanings. In fact, they rarely do.

>I'm a troll and let me post my bait

K, have a (you) for all that typing you did

WEB Du Bois up in the bitch

*dabs*

>I'm black and I...

[-]

>the indignity of being black in America is almost unbearable

Quit committing crime on a massive scale for a start.

Weak bait

Take the respeck back DeAntwon. You take it back right quick, my nigga!

(You) and fuck off

I don't believe this something that's negotiable. It's just not as simple as "oh if blacks don't commit crime they will be treated better". Poverty driven offensives are disproportionate committed by blacks, it's true. But greed driven crime is still white owned. My opinion on which is worse isn't clouded by the idea of white supremacy.

>poverty driven offences
Nice meme

>FuCK dA WhITys
LMAO how does it feel to be apart of litteraly the worse race? Anywhere you people go turns into a shithole

Even in the same income bracket, blacks still commit more crime than any other races. So enough with this "we poor so we dindu nuffin" excuse. Even here in Canada where there are hardly any blacks and absolutely no prior history of slavery or oppression against them they still ruin society.

I'm sorry everything is so shitty, OP.

But he's a half breed, obviously trying to gain some cred with gullible dipshits like you.

I don't really break people down by HOW black someone is or whatever. White people do that a lot. Black people do too, not as frequently and usually calling attention to a large shading issue that needs to be discussed.

It doesn't really matter how genuine he is. The effect is what counts. My new found respect for him goes only as far as his fight against white supremacy, beyond that, I don't support him.

>how does it feel to be apart of litteraly the worse race?

I just went over that. Except I framed as "the worst victims" not the "worst race".

It's a victim problem. White people who are victims of other whites have proportional statistics. Obviously their numbers aren't' as bad because the victimization wasn't as bad.

These are sentiments the mainstream media wont even begin to touch. Except maybe to talk about reparations and a juxtaposition to a much more palatable policy solutions, for example.

But it isn't like BLM and blacks being treated unfairly isn't a constant talking point in the US. It's one of the major points being used in the current election. So his idea of bringing more attention to a problem everyone is already aware of doesn't help solve the problem. It's just more noise in an echo chamber.

Here is the thing. No one knows how to solve the problem because no one can agree on what the problem really is and that is never going to change.

Nigger.

>So his idea of bringing more attention to a problem everyone is already aware of doesn't help solve the problem. It's just more noise in an echo chamber.

I disagree, it's not often you see an athlete of his notoriety do things like this out of the blue. I think we need this, I think it's good for other black people to feel supported by people across all sorts of demographics. It's encouraging. I don't want to blow it all out of proportion, but it's just good.

>No one knows how to solve the problem because no one can agree on what the problem really is and that is never going to change.
I believe problem is largely due to white supremacy. It's something that blacks feel as well as whites. Lots of people don't agree with that. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, and we can still make progress without unilateral agreement.

I don't think we should just give up either. the way life on this planet works is you just keep at it until you succeed or die trying.

So you reject America and working constructively as a citizen to improve the lot of your people and form a more perfect union, right? But you're also too much of a pussy to leave? All you're going to do is whine? I'm supposed to respect a man like you?

I'm so glad we're replacing a shared American patriotism and civil nationalism with ethnic strife and sectarianism. History shows us that always works out well.

>I'm black

Look at this nigga. He say he black and he typing out words like a straight up honkey. "Ephemeral whims." Nigga who gonna use words like that? Shit son you type like you got a business degree at harvard or some shit. You oppressed my nigga? That why you like Kap? You havin a hard time livin in the white mans world? That "indignity" or whatever white ass word you use to describe yo situation? Shit nigga you dont know shit, you aint no nigga. Get the fuck outta here

>white supremacy
Kill yourself

>I disagree, it's not often you see an athlete of his notoriety do things like this out of the blue. I think we need this, I think it's good for other black people to feel supported by people across all sorts of demographics. It's encouraging. I don't want to blow it all out of proportion, but it's just good.
A year from now nothing will be different. His "protest" doesn't solve anything. It bring him attention but he won't know what to do with it and all this will be lost in time.

>I believe problem is largely due to white supremacy. It's something that blacks feel as well as whites. Lots of people don't agree with that. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, and we can still make progress without unilateral agreement.
Well I believe black people believe it is a white supremacy problem because it is always easier to blame someone else for your own problems, but doing so ignores the problems within the own black communities like the epidemic that is young black men killing other young black men, worship of gang culture within black communities, 70% of black children growing up in single parent households, drug abuse, and unemployment.

I'm an underachieving white suburban middle-class quasi-NEET and I'm literally all of you.

>So you reject America and working constructively as a citizen to improve the lot of your people and form a more perfect union, right? But you're also too much of a pussy to leave? All you're going to do is whine? I'm supposed to respect a man like you?

I'm not rejecting anything except white supremacy. it just so happens that white supremacy was one of the founding principles of this nation. this does not mean i'm rejecting the nation wholesale. i am part of the nation, so clearly something about this place must be preserved, at

>a citizen to improve the lot of your people and form a more perfect union, right?
i do a part, i do not stand out in this regard.

>shared American patriotism and civil nationalism with ethnic strife and sectarianism
but it's not really shared. i didn't create this "us vs them" dynamic. i think black people who suggest that mere inclusion will solve everything are naive, but in a way i still support them.

I wouldn't say "i'm too pussy to leave". what i said was leaving wouldn't really solve the problem. and seeing as how no one will leave with me i'd be abandoning people i love.
in fact, i'd much rather die by the hands of those who hate me than flee like a coward. it's more honorable.

>I think we need this

Nope, this is a step back for black America.

All the advancements blacks have made have been from embracing American values and demanding their rights as American citizens. That rhetoric makes white America address and correct its own hypocrisy and injustice towards blacks.

When you reject American symbols, values and patriotism, you're not going to get any sympathy from mainstream America. They're just going to reject you back.

Me? I'm a white guy & I also support & I ask silly whites to understand what that flag actually stands for.

>you got a business degree at harvard or some shit.

i have a degree in engineering. not from harvard though.

>You havin a hard time livin in the white mans world?
i am. in fact, i'd go so far as to say that my fixation on white supremacy is partly fueled by intense dissatisfaction with my own personal life. but i also feel like that's a real enough problem that it's ok.

>When you reject American symbols, values and patriotism, you're not going to get any sympathy from mainstream America. They're just going to reject you back.

I don't think we've been accepted. The fact that highly successful, elite professional athletes are held up as examples by white america on how to get along in their world speaks to how detached they are from the actual problem: which is the fact that many white people, and some black people believe that white people are inherently better human beings than black people.

Fuck off you whiny cunt.

Do you have a source for the bullshit you are spouting. Something tangible you can cite? Fuck off you sjw spewing fuck

>>
I dunno about all this white supremacy man. I don't see that shit. Maybe whitey can hail a cab quicker than a nigga but I dont see it going to supremacist levels. We got a black prez ( elected twice), a black attorney general, a starring role in the new star wars shit, Lebron and Kanye, that new black spiderman shit, affirmative action and minority scholarships just to name a few mane.

Niggas like you always cryin cuz you want more than what you given and are never fuckin satisfied. You got a fuckin degree in engineering and Im assumin you got a decent job. So nigga what the fuck you complainin about all this white supremacy shit. What more can whitey do for us to make niggas like you happy?

Honestly, you haven't done anything except complain about injustices, both real and imagined, that black people have faced. I empathize and I am not naive about this country, but at the same time I'm not your shrink or some liberal who is so overcome with white guilt I won't ever challenge you. Even with all the issues and injustices we have, a black person in America today still lives better than most people in the world.

It comes down to this: do you want to use your inalienable rights as an American citizen to propose some real, tangible policy solutions to solve some of these problems we face as a nation? Or do you want to go all emo about how hard it is to be black in America?

how come you didn't ask for sources from this guy?
i don't consider myself a sjw but i don't have real any real problems with that movement. so you're going to have to find another insult i'm afraid.

I'll judge by the replies but I'd suggest you make your bait a little more subtle next time, it's got very good potential

Because I have seen the FBI statistics on black crime, I am sure some user could post it here. And he isn't the one making hyperbolic claims like you are cunt.

>Honestly, you haven't done anything except complain about injustices, both real and imagined, that black people have faced

i didn't say i haven't done anything. i said i haven't done anything noteworthy as an individual. collectively, yes i'm active in various... organizations.

>a black person in America today still lives better than most people in the world.

in certain respects yes. but i'd argue that most other people don't have their value determined by white americans. but we're not talking about other people right now, at least i'm not. i absolutely think there are other battles that are worth fighting, not just mine.

yeah, i'm sure i can dig up "stats" that speak to the experience of blacks in america. we can start with hundreds of years of slavery and white supremacy.

just to be clear, i'm not saying black people DESERVE respect from white people. i'm saying black people haven't TAKEN respect from white people. i would say "earned" but that's not strong enough.