White House, Trump object to Kaepernick views of National Anthem

>Trump scoffed the player "should find a country that works better for him."

>The Republican presidential candidate told radio host Dori Monson the anthem protest was a "terrible thing."

>"Let him try," the Republican presidential candidate told Monson, BuzzFeed first reported, adding the episode was a "terrible thing."

>White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest, meanwhile, said that while he didn't agree with Kaepernick's views on race there was no offense in airing his grievances.

>"I certainly don't share the views that Mr. Kaepernick expressed after the game in explaining his reasoning for his actions. But we surely all acknowledge and even defend his right to express those views in the settings that he chooses," Earnest said. "That's what he has done. Even as objectionable as we find his perspective, he certainly is entitled to express them."

>Earnest said he was "confident" that Obama was aware of the issue, but said he hadn't spoken to the president directly about Kaepernick's protest.
cnn.com/2016/08/29/politics/white-house-donald-trump-colin-kaepernick-disagree/

Deportation when?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/search?q=jerry rice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The jewest looking nigger ever

Hmm,really makes you think why he did this?

Who fucking cares

He's a shitty fucking quarterback who doesn't matter, stop giving him the attention he craves

>Deportation when?

Never. I admit I was a bit triggered by his lack of patriotism, but one of the reasons I am a patriot is that this is one of the few (maybe only) countries where the state doesn't punish people for expressing controversial, unpopular, or offensive views.

Boo him, boycott companies that endorse him, whatever. But the man is entitled to his shitty views.

He's a sandnigger, not a nigger. His dad was a north African Arab/Berber.

SUFFOCATION NO BREATHING

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Why do Americans, Liberals and Conservatives, so often confuse what "free speech" really means?

Kaepernick is allowed to do this shit, no matter how butthurt that makes you. You can whine and cry about it all you want, that's your right, but you can't tell him that he CAN'T sit down during the National Anthem.

Americans are so fucking dumb, this country is fucked.

I don't agree with Kaep but holy shit I am tired of this story. Who gives a fuck anymore? He is a shitty qb that is trying to set up a scenario to cause controversy if he is cut.

Do you think a multi millionaire that was raised by whites and gives 1 shit about muh oppression?

Why does he have Samoan tats?

he's engaged to a muslim member of blm.

Anyone else see how assravaged blacks got at Jerry Rice? top kek

Didn't Trump draft dodge?

Who cares, go cry on reddit

>double negatives
>insulting the intelligence of others

Of course but these brainwashed retards will still suck his dick and make excuses

Really makes you ponder

mobile.twitter.com/search?q=jerry rice

Better than hillary

>Donald Sterling is allowed to do this shit, no matter how butthurt that makes you

Liberals only say people are allowed to do things when it fits with their agenda.

I agree but arguing over which cancerous growth is best is pointless

lolno

but also i agree with that latter part of

>lolno

Was he arrested for it?

He never said anything about sterling, you people argue like high school girls
Conservatives on Sup Forums are just edgy lonely teens who are degenerates that the GOP wouldn't want
t. real conservative

That's a cool map

That is some projection right there.