FOR FUCKS SAKE SAM YOU FAT CUNT

FOR FUCKS SAKE SAM YOU FAT CUNT

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37213352

honestly why even bother sacking woy if it's going to be the same shite regime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KYgkR-yXDjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't know why any of you idiots thought it would be any different. It's sam fucking Allardyce. Only Bobby Martinez is a bigger meme than him in international football

rooney truly is the GOAT

I knew it wouldn't be any different

that doesn't make the pain any less real

>yfw Rooney will always play in CM for England until he retires

don't forget schteve

Who else would you pick as captain?

>Wayne Rooney: England captain to quit internationals after 2018 World Cup

I'll be glad when it's over

Sterling

drinky

The point in sacking Roy is he didn't get enough out of a good squad. Its not the players that needed to be changed...

no, rooney has NEVER performed in a tournament

>implying England will even qualify for 2018

Rooney has never played for Big Sam before though

>he unironically thinks a man known as "big sam" will revolutionise the sinking ship of English football
>he unironically thinks that an inbred manc with a history of failure is the man to lead the team

You two millenial cunts need to be raped by a young manly mans man like Sam, like all the multi millionaire millenial cunts he's managing.

How you can be so deluded after all these years into thinking that English people, honorable by design, inventors of cricket, can play a sport now know as Wendyball, ruined by Spics without resorting to route One, Up the Junction football is shameful. You either must be non-white or i genuinely fear for how brainwashed this generation of prancing little shits is.

>Only Bobby Martinez is a bigger meme than him in international football
delete this

Nah mate, England needs a manager like Big Sam. He'll teach them to have pride in playing for their country and won't put up with weaklings who can't hack it

will we get pep or pellegrini sterling under big sam?

>weaklings who can't hack it

...so how does this not apply to rooney? He's shown in at least 3 major tournaments that he can't perform under pressure

Roy's passive mentality and shit tactics killed Rooney but a proper man like Allardyce will inspire him and get him playing well. If not, I have no doubt he'll be dropped and replaced.

>Wayne Rooney has announced that he will retire from England duty after the 2018 World Cup.
>after the 2018 World Cup

RIP whatever slim chance england had

Give me a place where i can meet you and beat the living shit out of you OP!

LURK! You know it all millenial cunts need to LURK! Your fucking walking talking gibbering morons!

THIS

Sterling plays on the left - Pellegrini
plays on the right = Pep

Sterling doesn't do well under managers who don't give 1 on 1 coaching, dunno what sam's like in that aspects

Steve Cook la

So that confirms that we're going to continue playing the same shit system then

makes u think

What is the best team of English lads you can make with players who have no caps, honestly would probably do better than the current bunch of shitters.

>Georgia

Mark Noble (Captain).

Jocks know what it's like to be spectators.

>-----------------------McCarthy
>Trippier------Davies--------Dann-------Cresswell
>Redmond-----Cork----Cattermole---Routledge
------------------>Gray-------Deeney

>Gray
Demarai or Andre

back of nisa, 10 minutes

you better show u spineless cunt

I'm pretty sure he's talking about André "throw a grenade at the pride parade" Gray

No one gives a fuck about who the captain is.

When will you bongs finally wake up?

you don't realise how soul destroying it is to see your team fail over and over but persevere with the same shitty tactics

youtube.com/watch?v=KYgkR-yXDjo

The only man who could save England is Pep Guardiola. He's already managed to transform Raheem Sterling in just a few months.