Overpopulation

step 1 build dam in bering strait
step 2 build dam in drake strait
step 3 build dam between thailand and australia
step 4 build dam between australia and antarctica
step 5 drain the water

why has noone done this

draining ocean = no rain = big fucking desert

we don't have to drain the whole thing, we can leave some smaller bodies of water and stuff

FUCKING GENIOUS

What rain has to do with ocean?

The problem with overpopulation isn't physical space, it's resources. There is plenty of space on the land we have now for billions more people, but definitely not the resources to sustain billions more.

Also, where would you drain the largest ocean into?

where do the drainage go?

We can freeze it and send to antarctica so it would not melt

dude, there are lots of resources on the bottom of the ocean, what if we find pirate gold???? I'tll be fine

>Sergei, we need ideas on how to make Russia prepared for changing climates in the future
>VLAD LOL MAKE THE OCEAN INTO A GIANT CUBE AND PUT IT ON TOP OF ANTARCTICA

We colonize mars!

Let me paint you a picture vlad. The coast side of the state is very green and plentiful because of it being right up against the ocean. The east side is desert dry because the clouds that come from the ocean cannot make it over the large mountain range that divides the state east and west.

there wouldn't be a new mountain range dumb cunt. the clouds'll do their thing anyways

>because the clouds that come from the ocean cannot make it over the large mountain
Why don't you cut them. I'm pretty sure it's not that hard.

my point is that the rain comes from the ocean

I say we put half oh the people in the red zones inside the green circled areas.
I avoided the deserts and countries already full.

>move a billion chinese/indians into Canada
guess that's already happening
>move people into siberia
lmao you need to see that russian poster. it's like -50 C there on the regular

this, the point isn't to drain all the water just some of it so more land is added to existing continents.

thiscriminals get sent to siberia as punishment, thats how shit it is

It's not about life being easier, it's about having overpopulated areas less populated.
Anyway, you reduce having too much of something by reducing the amount you have.
If you don't want to kill people, you need to make them reproduce less so that there'll be less people when they die.
Although I agree op's idea would kill billions of people.

>Egypt
Jesus, how dense is that

Yes, make rockets that send portions of the ocean to space to get more land,low earth orbit, when in need of water blow up rocket to make water fall to earth

The more people there are in a location = the warmer it is. Moving a billion people to Siberia would make it a really nice, warm place to live.

Its only dense alonside the nile

Why stop there, stick a billion people in a room and use their heat to turn them into a power plant for generating electricity, boom, solved overpopulation and increasing energy requirements in a second

͏ ͏ ͏͏
͏
͏ ͏ ͏͏
͏
͏ ͏ ͏͏
͏
͏ ͏ ͏͏
͏this