What is the official Sup Forums consensus on KISS™?

What is the official Sup Forums consensus on KISS™?

Other urls found in this thread:

shopkissonline.com/all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cmon, don't you kids like RAWK?

dad?

Gimmick act. Basically the ICP of the 70s, only shittier and Gene Simmons seems like a tremendous douche

not worth considering

complete shit. literally zero redeeming qualities.

Embarrassing

Quite possibly one of the worst bands ever.

i fucking hate Kiss
how did they even got so famous?

>how did they even got so famous?
Style over substance was always popular, not to mention the ridiculous amount of KISS merchandise.
shopkissonline.com/all

They're shit and the music we listen to today will be viewed the same way by future generations

>I want to rock and roll all night
>And party every day
>And party every day
>And party every day

>I fuck on your baby mama
>Lil mama she wet like a boat
>Lil mama she wet like a boat

I like Thugger but that's just the first thing that came to mind and probably true

The Coca Cola of Rock Music. The most Corporate Shit ever how many songs that they sing have "Love" In them? Tons sure they are average at what they do but the fact that they have to stretch so hard to remain relevancy looking like jojo characters turned into black metal fans is just shamfur dispray

That's an odd metric to judge lyrics by. Love is said in a helluva lot of Beatles songs too.

Yeah but somehow Kiss manages to be more shameless then the beatles when it comes to their popularity and style. Nothings wrong with making money from music, it's just getting out of hand when I can buy a coffin with your bands logo on the front of it

I Was Made for Lovin' You was a solid jam and I liked the movies with Edward Furlong and Scooby Doo

Without KISS there would be no Detroit Rock City movie

So they are ok by me.

KISS? more like KYS

novelty act

gene simmons is an awful person

every time i hear love gun it stucks to my ear for weeks

got some great songs

love gun is a great song. if you dont like it fuck you!

fuck you too, bitch!

fun as fuck unless you're an autist

Why can't these 15 yr olds understand the greatness that is KISS? Somehow they understand 21P

this

>21P
>Writes about things basic teenagers can relate to in a popular genre
>Kiss
>Wrote songs that contributed to the ultimate feel good market that crashed in a genre the basic teen doesn't give a fuck about anymore.

Not a huge Kiss fan but you guys are alright in my book. Love Gun is seriously their best song.