The 2017 Kids Choice Awards is up! Make sure you vote for your favorite viral music artist, Sup Forums

The 2017 Kids Choice Awards is up! Make sure you vote for your favorite viral music artist, Sup Forums.

vote.nick.com/#favorite-viral-music-artist

>sings almost exclusively about coke
>nominated to a kids award show

MATTY B CHANGING THE GOD DAMN GAAAAME.

but he doesn't sing about doing coke upfront
its just a not so subtle reference. and lets be honest most kids today with smartphones know about drugs. so lets drop this squeaky clean image ppl pretend kids have

MY NIGGA MATTY B ALL DAY

Half of the god damn nominees don't belong.

"BAD BITCHES AND YOUR UGLY ASS FRIENDS" - Bruno Mars, 24K Magic

"The N word at least once." - Drake on Views, probably.

>hasn't listened to Views

leave this board

Matty B! My man.

>so lets drop this squeaky clean image ppl pretend kids have
There's a difference between doing that, and supporting a children's television network that legitimizes and glorifies degenerate behavior to children and young teens.

I've been really wanting to, trust me.

People shit talk it but the tracks I DID hear from it (Hotline, Weston Road, Summers Over, Hotline Bling) were fucking great.

he literally has a lyric on starboy about not being a teen choice lmao

>I'm like goddamn bitch I am not a Teen Choice
>I'm a motherfucking star boy

Remember when kids on TV used to dress not like total faggots?

I voted in every single category. I need to get a job.

>remember when kids used to dress in what was fashionable at the time
right now

No Grace VanderWaal?????
No 1st Annual Christina Grimmie Achievement Award for Excellance category?
#Rigged

This is much, much closer to what was fashionable at the time among normal kids/adults, than is

at least for the boys. The whole metro thing with boys/guys on TV didn't really start until the 2000s, and it doesn't reflect most of the US outside of very specific areas.

why is culture so obsessed with sexualising children like this, yet equally obsessed with torturing men for any hint of arousal from this sensory onslaught?

toddles are the most horny people you will ever see
just look at Sup Forums
they want to capitalize on that

It's disgusting

SAUCE

Are you retarded? You think those shots are sexualized??

If they were half naked sure I'd might agree

read the filename you absolute pile of shit

Not him but they are sexualized. You don't need to have skin shown in order to be sexualizing yourself/others. Those boys are made up / hair did / dressed in such a way specifically to make young girls sexually attracted to them, but they're doing it in a "politically correct" way since they can't really get away with things like anymore

oh she's only done one kids choice

I assumed she'd done many and I'd have to riffle through them

Drake sucks
ZToronto man's don't listen to faggy Drake anymore

Tiffany A looks like a young Eva Green
I would love to ff her mouf if you know what I mean

I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet but how can they get away with nominating twice as many male as compared to female artists? This is giving children a very wrong, anti-equality signal. Apparently even Nickelodeon is a bastion of the patriarchy these days. Disgusted.

were kids always this ugly?
I dont remember kids being this ugly

except everything else sucks

How many awards do you think Death Grips will win

Is watching Hamilton a thing kids do? It's like something a well-meaning but out of touch history teacher would spring on their fifth grade class.

>implying you wouldnt give Matty B a second glance