When?

Why will the Nordic Union be the greatest country on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJZxRvYHc5Q&t=196s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Estonia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Denmark
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself

dencucks btfo

that's rude

Only if we get to control the military.

you're rude too

Good idea as long as it doesn't involve Finland. We're pseudo-Nordic only.

No.

>playing eu4 and uniting scandinavia under based, elite swedish rule instead of degenerate d*nes
is there a better feeling?

What's up with all those crosses??

When this shitty flag is dropped.

damn, I'm trying to find this image that shows finnish artillery capacity compared to swedish, and its like 8 times bigger. Point is that I'm totally ok with Finland being in charge of military.
They're pretty

Honestly, I wish the danish language sounded more like swedish and norwegian, because they actually sound pretty.

We have one of the largest artillery forces in europe so yep. Probably stems from the fact that it favours our type of defense and terrain.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJZxRvYHc5Q&t=196s

Man, Finland is so cool.

>Estonia
>Nordic
and whats up with the lack of flags on the map?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Estonia

They would have the coolest flag.

They might as well put a little Danish flag there cuckstamp style since it's such a huge source of pride for them.

They pride the swedish time more. They call it the "good old time"

NEVER EVER

t. Ostrogen fyldt Svensker med proxy

Estonians have a VERY especially Nordic connection to the Danish flag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Denmark

>The second source is the writing of the Franciscan monk Petrus Olai (Peder Olsen) of Roskilde (died c. 1570). This record describes a battle in 1208 near a place called "Felin" during the Estonia campaign of King Valdemar II. The Danes were all but defeated when a lamb-skin banner depicting a white cross falls from the sky and miraculously leads to a Danish victory.

I know, its retarded.
jeg syntes sgu at du er lidt ubehovlet min ven, der ingen som fortjener at blive kaldt svensker.

>Estonia

It'll take Scotland back.

panama is nordic too we can into union

depends, how badly do you want sweden and its rapefugees?

When the Eternal Dansker won't try to dominate other members

>eternal Dane being anything other than a nuisance for other nations
Conquering of Skåne best day of my life.

We should honestly do it, but we should still keep our borders so that shitskins from Sweden wont invade the rest of the nordic countries

>The N.U nations are all highly developed and have a common heritage of history, culture, values, etc.

Oh boy

Or better yet, get rid of the shitskins?
Don't fix the problem by containing it.
If you ever need a gas chamber, hit me up.

Shh, he'll be her any minute now if you keep posting him.

If the Nordic countries of the Earth were to unite, they would be the most powerful country in the world

if you're going to "bants" you might as well just add all of africa to that list

How can it be a republic if it has several monarchs?

I need one to get rid of you

A joint nordic country would be a federal republic consisting of several diffrent states; still constitutional monarchies.