Russia as a member of European Union and NATO when?

Russia as a member of European Union and NATO when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livonian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>European Union
Never. Even if Russia some day will meet economical development and """freedom""" criterias to join EU it won't be allowed to join because it will dominate at once and EU will become new USSR. Also butthurt belt never ever will vote for Russia inclusion.
> and NATO
It's an oxymoron, read why NATO was created.

>it will dominate at once
Russias economy is smaller than Italy.

And its population is = to italy+spain.

Not really, I think easter euros will be the first to want Russia to join if the freedom conditions were filled.
East Europe secretly likes Russia, it just doesn't like it's current model and influence. It also feels threatened.
Should Russia become a more plausible model to achieve prosperity Eastern states would be lining up to such it's dick.
Right now Russia looks to be the exact system we want to escape the trappings of. Imagine if Russia overcame those before us! The talk will be all about how to imitate you.

Italy alone could btfo Russia.

Never. It's third time europeans try to create United Europe, and last two times russia wasn't considered a part of this united europe. It was always something alien, totally not european for europeans.

Currently it's much more effective to unite Europe with hate against Russia. If Russia was friend of West, anti-eu and anti-nato tensions would be much higher.
One day they talk about russian weak economy, next day they talk how shithole get their own puppet in White House. kek

Russia/Population
143.5 million (2013)
European Union/Population
Image result for population european union
508 million inhabitants
breh, spread boipucci or join europa.

>spread boipucci or join europa.
Both are the same thing :3

>And its population is = to italy+spain.
It's Germany + France.
Power in the EU is distributed accordingly to population share. If Russia joined it would have 22% percent of EU pop. while Germany would take 2nd place with a large margin and only 12%. I think nobody in Europe wants to be ruled from Kremlin instead of Brussels like it was in times of Concert of Europe.

>Kremlin instead of Brussels
Kremlin would be same as Warsaw.

You don't quite understand what happens across the ocean. Ask euros "Will you greet Russian accession to EU, if Russia will develop strong economy, free democracy and human rights compliance?"

Everybody will be against because Russia will concentrate all the power, drain all the money and fuck everything up. Only a few will mention problems like HIV, crime rate, asian population and others.

Hopefully never.

>EU
never, we aren't even euros

>NATO
hopefully soon

>soon
NATO was created because of your country, silly

>EU
as soon as it stops murdering opposition politicians and honest journalists and accountants
>NATO
shortly thereafter

>Russia as a member of European Union and NATO when?
When r*ssians stop being a bunch of degenerate criminals and violent savages
So when hell freezes.

>European Union
>European
It's even in the fucking name. Also, europeans will never get over their hate for Russia, it's ingrained in then. So any sort of cooperation is impossible. Europe and Russia can't coexist.

Not in our lifetime. All our politicians are retards who don't understand concepts of freedom and people are just like them. A match made in heaven.

>european hate for russia
good sergay, europeans hate you, putin is your only friend. They're also degenerate and not really people.

But they really don't love Russia and they have their reasons for it. We are just different people.

Двa чaя aдeквaтy

NATO was designed to deter Russia. if such thing can happen, NATO itself is meaningless.

>not really people
Calling someone 'subhuman' is your thing, pal, not ours.

> Also, europeans will never get over their hate for Russia, it's ingrained in then.
As if it wasn't justified.

Why do you hate Putin?

No

You can justify your xenophobia all you want.

>Europeans hate Russians
>Russians hate Europeans
It's fair, isn't it?

We don't hate them, we just dislike and distrust them in return. While they really fucking hate us. A lot.

> a country where opposition politicians get murdered
> no press freedom
> corruption even higher than my country
> a government who cares more about military than providing a good economy to its people
> druggies in the streets
> russian mafia and prostitution to scary levels
> homophobic
> people still support their murderer of a president because "muh it's important to have a strong man as the leader of the country"
This is why europeans want you to eat shit and die.

Hopefully never

>want you to eat shit and die
The feeling is very much mutual, I can assure you.

Lol speak for yourself, there are many people who truly detest the West.

From here it's not really hate but we consider your country a gigantic, wild "Mexico" like they always depict in American movies, lead by a Mexican Trump. It's like Hong Kong and mainland China. If you were to open up and fight corruption like People's Republic of China (lol), we'd be on the fast track to getting much wealthier. But no, you're being less intelligent than the Chinese. By nominal GDP the average Chinese person is wealthier than the average Russian at this point. Any reasonable Russian has already emigrated.

>practices bombing runs against neighbouring countries and actively works towards having legitimate strategic interests on their soil in the form of oil pipelines
A russia-owned corporation built a dock on Gotland (swedish island in the middle of the baltic sea) without the obligatory structural weaknesses that would make it possible to blow up in the case of a hostile invasion. They're pushing for a presence on the island for the sake of their new pipeline; a pipeline they'd classify a major strategic interest and use a pretense to occupy Gotland in a time of international unrest. They're pretty much literally fabricating a claim on Gotland, EU4 style.

>Russia as a member of European Union and NATO when?
When Putin dies and i get elected as The God Tzar of the Russian tribe.

>From here it's not really hate
>Finland
Sorry, m8, there is only so much irony I can handle. Is there anything to finnish identity other than 'we hate Russia'? Even your coat of arms depicts an imaginary victory over Russia. At least other Europeans have actual history.

But west also doesn't have press freedom and real opposition. European states are infested with mental leftists who call everyone who disagrees with them a racist, Hitler and so on. Media has been brainwashing people's brains about diversity and white guilt for decades. You're no longer democratic countries. I am not saying Russia is better, but you have turned to shit.
Also
>Druggies in the streets
I almost don't see any hobos at all, not to mention junkies. But in Germany I've seen a few, some asked me for change.

Yeah that sucks, there's so much I forgot in that list. I didn't even mention the constant airspace bullying of Finland and Norway.

By that logic there is no country in the world that has identity other than "we hate Russia"

How can you hate ten thousand midgets kicking at your knees. I feel pity.

Are you kidding? You can vote here for commies, hardcore christians, classic liberals, everything.

Locally you can even vote for Nazi's.

>there's so much I forgot in that list
Come on now, that's just sloppy work. Forgot your booklet at home? No pay for you today, Mr. Shillman

Finlan stronk

Yeah and so you can in Russia. You even can vote for an individual candidate. But will they win? No.

The guys who ruled before our current prime minister are now in the opposition as a small party.

And what's the main difference between their politics?

They went from 44/150 seats to 13/150 seats.

> But west also doesn't have press freedom
Bullshit, I can say whatever the fuck I want about my government, our newspapers constantly shit on it even when it does good things, I can tell my president to fuck off with no consequences, I can vote whoever the fuck I want and even screaming "fuck off my president" just as I am about to step inside the building to vote.
> real opposition
Bullshit again, learn a thing or two about how the EU parliament works.
> European states are infested with mental leftists who call everyone who disagrees with them a racist, Hitler and so on
Typical Sup Forumstard victimism and ignorance.
I don't know if you're aware but we had European elections in 2014: the "lefties" lost, plus more and more countries are switching to right wing governments.
> Media has been brainwashing people's brains about diversity and white guilt for decades.
Yep, I guess this is why right wing populism is on the rise.
> You're no longer democratic countries.
> Muh it's democracy only if my beloved right wing hard-dick politicians win.

> I almost don't see any hobos at all, not to mention junkies. But in Germany I've seen a few, some asked me for change.
Cherrypicking.

Even if Russia became the most progressive and democratic country in the world and spent most of its budget on helping stray puppies, Europeans would still be decrying evil Ruskies killing poor dogs by the thousands. Reconciliation between Russia and Europe is impossible. And I think it's a good thing, actually. Europe has a huge debt to pay to us and it will be repayed. One way or the other.

There are three parties that tend to dominate.

1. The labour party (social democrats). They love welfare, immigrants, and spending money with no checks.
2. The classic liberals (who rule now). They enjoy budget cuts, corporatism, freedom and less regulation.
3. Center right Christians. They basically care about the stability of the system and do reforms.

They often have to work with opposition parties. But they always ask something in return.
If you work with the Greens, they will ask something green in return. If you work with the hardcore christians, they will ask repression in return. If they work with the democrats, they will ask things like a chosen mayor in return. etc

But currently Wilders is leading the polls. Who's extreme right wing and wants to ban the Islam and deport Muslims.

He's currently bigger than 1 and 2 combined in the polls.

Progressiveness doesn't matter. You've got corruption and the business life there is bad.

Oh and the aforementioned "imaginary war" depicted in our coat of arms, given in the same age period to us by the Swedes, is this one:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livonian_War

>hawk
>4th reich
They lost the war and basically killed fascism as a serious government form. Get over it.

And regarding "dislike of Russia"...

At the heart of the most central place of our country, Senaatintori, we have a large statue of the Russian Tsar we were thankful to. Because we still thought we owed him a favor later on, we never even moved it. They considered placing one of Mannerheim there, but decided not to.

If Russia had been ruled by Tsars like him throughout last century, things would be very different. Russia would have never been considered a backwards country, never.

So you had been being ruled by the labour party? Otherwise I don't understand why places like Rotterdam zuid exist.

>Europe has a huge debt to pay to us and it will be repayed. One way or the other.
What debt? For WW2? You took all of eastern Europe and spent 50 years shitting all over it. Europe doesn't owe Russia anything.

speak for yourself. I've seen Russians say otherwise.
Because he's a criminal and a murderer.

Putin is european spy

Yeah, too bad that Europe has a rather short memory when it comes to favours. Your hatred is eternal, though. There are no neighbours that Europe doesn't hate. Funny how it is.

>We like one person hence we love Russia
Doesn't work like that. Also there's nothing wrong with not to like Russia.

1 and 2 currently work together in a ruling coalition, with 2 being bigger, but they don't have a majority in the parliament so they have to negotiate everything with opposition parties.

In the 70's, 80's and 90's the labour party was huge. But since around 1998 the right wing has been on the rise.

In march we have elections. And it looks like the labour party is going to be destroyed in the polls. With three right wing parties becoming the biggest.

In the polls the labour party is going from 38 seats to 11 seats.
While Wilders is going from 15 seats to 35 seats.

You massacred russians in finland who left SU.

You wanted to tear down this monument.

You whitewash your history. For example, finns don't know about huge famine started by their government and how russian tsar sent food and help.

Sounds good, turns out I was a little hot headed here
More applicable for the USA and Canada I think. Maybe Germany and France.

You forcefully tried to integrate them into your nation through a process of russification for a hundred years.

Russians having a victim complex is the strangest thing ever. You're the victims of your own government, not someone else's.

Did you read all that from Pravda?

You owe us for all the shit you've done over the hundreds of years we bordered each other. WW2 is merely an icing on a shit cake that Europe has been serving us since time immemorial and continues to serve.

nah, Russia is an independent country with resources. They don't need to listen to US or Brussels

There are no Russians here since 1917. So Europe doesn't owe anything to anyone :^)

> You forcefully tried to integrate them into your nation through a process of russification for a hundred years.

Ok sigurd integration is bad. That's why your country tries to intergrate refugees?

everyone who knows about finnish crimes is a paid putinbot ok m8

>he forgot to change proxy between posts
oops guess you're fired

The priorities in Dutch politics are currently:
1. money
2. security
3. the environment

And our ruling politicians have spend a lot of money on Greece, banks, refugees, the EU and other shit.
They have cut the budget of our police and military.
And our policies are not environmental friendly at all.

So people are getting quite pissed.

>To integrate foreign people who live in your country equals to to integrate other countries into your country
Good logic you've got here

At least you could have used our actual historical crimes instead of some really weird crap. That's why I could only assume you had read it from some low-effort propaganda newspaper.

W-what?

>evil euros
>doing shit against russia
Even if you guy had been consistently shat on for hundreds of years by every european nation, you compensated for it in WW2. We owe you nothing.

>Ok sigurd integration is bad. That's why your country tries to intergrate refugees?
Invading countries then actively trying to kill their cultural identity is pretty bad.

>give country autonomy
>they blame you for trying to integrate them
Talking to Europeans is endlessly amusing.

> you compensated for it in WW2

How?

>We owe you nothing
You do. And you will pay. You should've tried better at exterminating us in the past, you won't get a chance anymore.

>give country autonomy
You act like this is somehow "nice". You fucking invaded them in the first place. You're so graceful and merciful for murdering their husbands but letting their sons live.

By ruining eastern europe and murdering millions.

> By ruining eastern europe and murdering millions.

I'm not happy with it. ww2 results make me very angry

>You act like this is somehow "nice"
Better than anything you would give them. Better than anything they deserved. NOT integrating them was a huge mistake. They should've been Russified, instead they were given an autonomy and now they can blame us for imaginary wrongdoings.

>They can blame us for imaginary wrongdoings
As if we give a fuck

>You fucking invaded them in the first place
Invaded whom? Finland never existed before 1917

>By ruining eastern europe and murdering millions.
It was commies, not Russians. Do you blame today's Germans for Nazi crimes?

>NOT integrating them was a huge mistake.
Yep, would have given Putin another hole to leech money from. Shit for us, good for Putin. Not that "integration" generally worked too well either...

today's Germans don't go around crying how awesome Nazi germany was and what a tragedy it is that it's not around anymore.
They don't deny Nazi crimes either and not recolor them into "mistakes".

>wanting more centralization of power in the hands of a few bureaucrats no one voted for

I thought asians were supposed to be smart.

>Soviet Union collapses
>Gorbie replaces cabinet with pro-west staff
>Glad we can put this behind us USA, lets work together and take humans into the space age. Please give us some time to put our country back together and lets not make anymore adversarial moves
>US Pres: "Ok Gorbie, sounds goo.."
>Neocon thinktanks advise Pentagon, Sec of State, and their Congressmen: FUCK RUSSIA, EXPAND NATO RIGHT UP TO THEIR FRONT DOOR, DO IT NOW GO GO GO
>NATO (The Anti-Russia Alliance) expands all the way to Russia.
>Neoconservative thinktanks funded by defense industry propose plan after plan showing the economic benefits of having a perpetual enemy locked in perpetual warfare to boost defense industry spending, weapons tech innovation, and political grip on extraordinary powers granted in wartime permanently. FOR 30 YEARS
>Same guys who write the policies the thinktanks land in positions of power, push for USA to enter 15 years of fucking war in the Middle East with no specified enemy and no specified objectives and no specified exit strategy.
>USA does not rally behind war effort ever.
>Nationalism needs a nationalistic enemy.
>John McCain gets other congressmen on board calling for return to the cold war with Russia because it was profitable for the Defense industry.
>McCain nearly becomes president.
>(Sarah Palin ruins everything)
>Neoconservatives continue to push for return to Cold War with Russia ever since.

Do Czechs apologize daily to Germans for expulsion from Sudetes? Why don't you hate Croats who had civilian slaying speed competitions using specially designed knifes and never recognized genocide?

>today's Germans don't go around crying how awesome Nazi germany was and what a tragedy it is that it's not around anymore
Only old people with senile dementia who had their brain washed with communism for most of their life or inconsiderable in number marginals like neo-Bolsheviks praise Stalin today.

Anyway, it's a strange passion in butthurt belt to judge countries and people because of something happened many years ago. I don't hate Mongolia for devastating ancient Rus in XII century or Germany for killing million of people and destroying Russian Empire in WWI and for killing 20 millions of people in WWII. It's history.

>2017
>there are still people who don't understand the EU is next to collapse

When Russia becomes a democracy

>homophobic
ammazzati piddino

leghistello butthurt

You're a militant dictatorship that has attacked Georgia and Ukraine,regularly threatens it's neighbors and interferes in their politics

Actually we do apologize to germans. Our bydlo condemns this, they're comfortable with notion of innocents suffering for crimes of their countrymen.

>only old people praise Stalin
Putin keeps openly saying that Russia has no borders and that death of USSR was a tragedy.
And you still don't get it. This is not about someone Russia did in the past. This is about what Russia is doing NOW and how it TODAY treats its history and its ambitions.

I don't mind Russians, but many is extremely antagonistic whenever their government do something bad. When they fly armed war bombers into Norwegian airspace, Russians in norway and in Russia never say sorry about that. Then we deserve it for being greedy/nato/weak, or they'll say "never happened Kreml would never do it praise putin". And when people get sick of it and complain, they'll instantly tell us we're the ones acting bad against an innocent country.

They also go full WHATABOUTism regarding usa or others to justify their aggression towards norway.

Fuck nato desu. The EU is good in theory, it is a shame it's purpose is to destroy european nations and people as a whole. A pro european EU would be a very good thing.

You did it wrong.

American exit of UN and Nato followed up with Russo-American Federation dominating the globe when?

>eurocucks side with fucking ottomans vs russia
>bomb fellow europeans in favor of muslims
>exonorate that country's leader
fuck euro cucks. even turanic people have more dignity and honor.