Brazil are you ok

brazil are you ok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5scsid/police_go_on_strike_in_brazil_cities_being_wiped/
youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM
businessinsider.com/the-50-most-violent-cities-in-the-world-2015-1))
businessinsider.com/the-50-most-violent-cities-in-the-world-2015-1
vimeo.com/202693208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have no idea what your country is and I'm not going to google it.

It's sri lanka

>Thousands brazilian off duty cops
*opens liveleak*

It's 80% sensationalism but shit really is fucked over there.

I can see the name, I just don't know it.

>the chaos can be comparable to the 2014 thriller "Purge", with people running rampant with guns and machetes, stealing from malls, and even dead bodies lying in the streets

The fuck

Also I should mention that the police is on strike in a single tiny state, saying "Brazil is Purge" is disingenous.

Even if the effects are diminished, you're still chimping out when there's no police around.

niggers gonna nig

Sure, everyone is to blame here including the government who didn't even do anything yet like sending the fucking army and firing all the useless cops, what the fuck is everyone thinking?

I completly agree, but the police here is on strike every few months and nothing happens. I can't remember when was the last time a squad vehicle rolled into my neighbourhood...
You LITERALLY cannot control yourself. And that's animalistic. That state doesn't need a police force, it will probably need military curfew

>It's the government's fault for not shooting our population because they can't control themselves

Okay

Even Canadians chimped out when police went on strike. See: Montreal 1969

>American education

There are a billion reasons for it but it boils down to civil unrest caused by the economic crisis, the underlying sense of impunity caused by corruption fucking everywhere and the fact that violence is viral, so somewhere that is already violent will only get worse unless there's someone to say "stop that, shit ain't cool".

Yes, it is.
You could simplify shit and just say niggers but it's far more complex than that, what we need here is a broken windows policy for a few decades to drill into everyone's heads that murder isn't fucking normal.

>What's a leppo?

How come we're also in an economic crisis, our government is corrupt to the core and spitting in our face, we have our own version of niggers and yet we can fucking control ourselves? We don't riot and burn down everything at the drop of a hat, we don't start killing eachother when there's no cop around, we don't behead people, we don't eat human fingers, we don't loot everything in sight when a gypsy gets arrested, we don't start burning cars when we protest and we don't go fucking apeshit and burn down the neighborhood when the police goes on strike.

>You could simplify shit and just say niggers but it's far more complex than that, what we need here is a broken windows policy for a few decades to drill into everyone's heads that murder isn't fucking normal.
Which comes back to our thought. Animal behaviour

What you numbered there. Corruption, political hypocrisy and severe lack of transparency, being in Europe BUT having bad standards of life. That's us, not exclusively a Brasilian headache. Yet we don't go around and carry machetes or rob stores

If your people need these harsh policies to know "Murder ain't cool" (kek), then something is deeply wrong with your society. What's worse, I'm not saying "niggers, kikes and 4th dimension overlords", your scenario also happens in the U.S for example. Just a shred of free hands and people get violent. And then these same New Worlders, who act like animals, and had designated water fountains and dance floors for different races up until 55-60 years ago PUBLISH data and tell us we're not fulfilling "standards", mark us "advice yourself" on travel maps and say how East Europe is shit

Come live here. You'll be able to leave your vehicle unlocked, your gas tank out in the open, your front door unlocked and no one will try to stab you with rusty machetes or gun you down with illegal firearms

North and northeast are Africa tier
The police should be on strike for a few years so that cursed land could be wiped out of the map
How I fucking hate those niggers

I don't think you guys understand the depth of our incompetence and civil unrest, our police was NEVER effective, most people don't go to jail even if they are caught.

I also blame the government for promoting nigger "culture", when did you ever see Brazilian propaganda, movies or anything that didn't involve favelas and niggers being niggers?
Our leftists really did a good job normalizing what shouldn't even exist to begin with.

>Cpи дo cpи-лaнки

The Favella Zone is growing

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8

I don't think you understand the depth of OUR incompetence, civil unrest and our police's corruption and effectiveness and our media's praising of gypsy "culture" and our government's defense of them.

And yet we still don't act like an uncastrated dog around a steak, blaming the owner for our unhinged behaviour.

The ones killing and looting shit are already the repeat offenders if that's any consolation for you, regular people are just locked inside their homes.

it's prime time to get yourself a br gf lads

how do I achieve this

>154 million views
>consists of simple offbeat soundtrack and autotuned "singing"
>music video is just people in a crowd doing nothing

is this really the peak of brazilian culture?

And like I said before, it's mostly sensationalism.
Articles are being spread around with old pics from other events and outright fake translations, this is not the first time the police went on strike either.

Are the videos of your chimpy kin running through a mall and looting it also fake?

Dunno, haven't seen it.

Forgive me for posting reddit but the comments here give a good idea of what is really happening:
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5scsid/police_go_on_strike_in_brazil_cities_being_wiped/

youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM

Why can't Brazilians just chill? Why all the violence?

for the same reason that chimpanzees will rip their handler's face off or a pitbull will brutalize a 3 year old

in that, you can't domesticate an animal

we are never ok

That's fake, Brazil is is first world since 2012. Elite police, elite society.

>you can't domesticate an animal

what did he mean by this

Newfag

i could've worded it better

poverty

something the brits will embrace soon enough

Montreal

Nice flag

>Why can't niggers and pardos just chill? Why all the violence?
Fixed.

If I had the choice between spending a week in subsaharan Africa or Latin America, I would choose Africa without any hesitation.
People in South America have absolutely no regard for human life. Shooting someone for their shitty scooter or BLT-sandwich seems to be considered normal behaviour over there.
People genuinely live in gated communities with armed security guards because living like normal people just isn't feasible.
It's scary shit.

>People in South America have absolutely no regard for human life. Shooting someone for their shitty scooter or BLT-sandwich seems to be considered normal behaviour over there.
>People genuinely live in gated communities with armed security guards because living like normal people just isn't feasible.
sounds like africa m8

you know people don't stop at red lights at night in south africa, right?

chicago and detroit are brazil-lite, aren't they?

You seem to have a very clear and unbiased idea of what life is like for the average person here.

Yes, Africa is also horrible. But it's not quite as bad as South America.

But you do admit that I'm right?

I wouldn't post a sarcastic reply if I agreed with you, you are pretty stupid if you think SA is somehow worse than sub-saharan africa.

Sensationalism. "Purge", wtf...

Does that often happen?

Hey Sri Lanka.

Mageynema shitposter, Mama camety shitposting.

That's Sinhalese.

good for you?

RARE
A
R
E

Fucking greedy pigs... They doesn't allow teachers to protest. They beat teachers arses in protests. And now they want more money? Fuck them!

That's what happens to a godless nation full of hedonism and materialism.

>he still falls for propaganda

R A R E
A ◉ ◉ R
R * 3 * A
E R A R

If you're talking about pop culture, yes.

you're kidding?

kek

Sub-Saharan Africa is slightly poorer, but you're less likely to be slaughtered on the street.
South Africa is a disease-ridden, poverty-struck continent, where the inhabitants have absolutely no regard for human life.
I'm sure you see it as normal to kill a person in order to get a new phone, but in the developed world we've come to see such actions as completely barbaric. And I'd be scared to travel to a place where ding so is an accepted practice for at least half the population.

I live in a small town in the south
never been robbed or anything

you are just another useful idiot for the media

I hope you are joking, even their "best" country )(South Africa) manages to be far worse than Brazil, you are either very ignorant or an african immigrant pretending your shit doesn't smell.

You're absolutely right. The only way for someone to experience such violence in Africa is to be white, or display that he's a dumb and rich tourist. Here you can get killed randomly, there are no criteria.
But the Chimpanzilian will never admit it. He's a pathetic bourgeois cunt who thinks only because he lives in a """""nice""""" neighborhood, the whole country is not as bad as the statistics show.

I know your goal is to just blindly shit on your country for no good reason but you simply can't deny that South Africa isn't a shithole, the other irrelevant shitholes have lower murder rates either because they are very sparsely populated or have no reliable stat tracking at all.

Now post one of your monkey pics like a good little trained chimp.

>Americans
>talking about chimpouts

Lel

>you simply can't deny that South Africa isn't a shithole
You're right.

>Now post one of your monkey pics
Look at the mirror if you wanna see a monkey senpai. Or reach out for your family.

It's amusing how the news stations here aren't saying anything about this

>we have our own version of niggers
I guess you are refering to gypsies, they might be bad but they're not nigger niggers. You know how these behave, and this state is full of them (check a list of the most violent cities in the world, Vitória is probably among them (businessinsider.com/the-50-most-violent-cities-in-the-world-2015-1)) and that's the capital of the state that the chimpout is happening.

You say that because you probably don't live here, or you probably don't live on Serra. Shit is going Mad Max style here

Because it isn't true.

>businessinsider.com/the-50-most-violent-cities-in-the-world-2015-1
>Porto Alegre
>Curitiba
Really makes you think.

Not even here they're saying anything. And I live in the state the chimpout is happening. They're trying to hide all they can, but the dozens of videos I saw on Facebook say the opposite.

Links?

You know 80% of the murder victims in the countries of Latin America with most murders are males between ages 18-25? They are usually of the lowest classes as well. Most murders here are gang related. As long as you are not part of a gang you will be safe(from murder, not robbery, which is a totally different thing)

What state is it?

Espirito Santo. You argentinians that like to go to Guarapari, better stay out until things quiet down.

emergency

>in Brazil
If only. Unfortunately it's only happening in one state.

Weren't you guys supposed to be the smart people of North America.

RARE?
A
R
E
?

You are wrong. Firstly, the best place in South Africa isn't even 50% of the best place in Brazil.
We got cities with more than 0.8 HDI, with the best one being almost 0.88. (Which can be compared to Austria's average HDI, better than Portugal's average HDI, France's average HDI).
The sad part is that the worst place in Brazil is worse than the worst place in South Africa. But it doesn't mean Brazil is evertyhing a shithole. Get your facts straight.

Complementing: I myself live in a city with almost 0.82 of HDI. I've never ever seen someone getting stolen or anyone assassinated.
There ARE indeed such things in Brazil. But it's not everywhere.

>Tfw no qt manletzillian bf to marry and bring him to the first world

diversity is our biggest strength

>>Americans
>>talking about chimpouts
>Lel
>t.Country that chimps out over NHL loses and GNR/Metallica concerts.

what an ugly man

I used to love Canadians until I started browsing Sup Forums. They're usually bitter, arrogant and utterly stupid, case in point.

muricans are more fun than them

especially because muricans know they're stupid and they're ok with being called that.

nice i want death videos
>gringos living life on easy mode
faggots can't even dodge bullets lmao

>>being this proud of being ignorant

i was expecting a canadian flag m'friend

>tfw you get rorked by a rasheed
grim

vimeo.com/202693208
#PrayForES

>ecuador, peru and paraguay so low

i dont believe it

>8.8