This man has 7 Championships but Sup Forums refuses to acknowledge him as the GOAT...

This man has 7 Championships but Sup Forums refuses to acknowledge him as the GOAT. I see the Senna meme forced all the time and now today, I see Prost being forced.

Nobody says Sebastien Loeb isn't the GOAT so why does Sup Forums insist on forcing memes about F1?

>Loeb
>GOAT
lol what?

Has that nigga awoken from the coma or whatever?

What constitutes being the GOAT if not winning the most Championships?

I know Finland love their Rally but France owns it.

He took his first steps the other day

by being the best driver
That man is Vatanen and will always be.

>Nobody says Sebastien Loeb isn't the GOAT
I do. Babby-era babby

>implying he would've won that much in the 80s

This is some next level trolling right here

Driving the best car =/= being the best driver

you are thinking like an american. They still think Pele is the best footballer.

>winning the most championships =/= somehow not the greatest of all time

someone better tell federer

This man has 11 Championships but Sup Forums refuses to acknowledge him as the GOAT. I see the Jordan meme forced all the time and now today, I see LeBron being forced.

Nobody says Roger Federer isn't the GOAT so why does Sup Forums insist on forcing memes about NBA?

you can't win in tennis just because you have a better racket

not even GOAT just because of the championships, the man lived in his cars, spent a billion hours testing and driving to improve the team. absolutely GOAT dedication

pls be okay schumi we miss you ;_;

If I'm not mistaken, Ryan Giggs is the most awarded footballer, but he isn't even the GOAT of his own "country"

pretty sure giggs is indeed the GOAT of wales, mate.

Bayol already surpassed him

Giggs achieved nothing with Wales, Bale took them to a semi final.

hahahaha wow international football means fuck all, Sup Forums says so all the time.

international football must mean fuck all, an australian said so

no, whenever messi is brought up, Sup Forums says international football doesn't matter. now that we are talking about bale and giggs, the euros seem to matter because of a semi final.

make your mind up, cunt.

THIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

no one ever mentions Bill Russell

if you haven't realized by now, only messifags say that. as soon as he wins the wc or a copa america, they'll use that as an argument

goats dont crash

yes, because Bale almost single-handedly dragged that team into the semis

also,
>Sup Forums is an individual with one opinion
fuck off, you dumb aussie cunt

>doesn't know the wall of champions