This album is overrated it's just some whiny gayguy singing about (((holocaust))) and basic 3-4 chord acoustic guitar...

This album is overrated it's just some whiny gayguy singing about (((holocaust))) and basic 3-4 chord acoustic guitar songs. It's like 5/10 I guess but why do you consider it the greatest album ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odTUqs8rJDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>basic 3-4 chord
more chords do not make songs better.
>(((holocaust)))

nobody considers it the greatest album ever

kill yourself loser

You can't dismiss the fact that the guitar playing in this is shit. The vocals are also shit.

It's not shit. It's fairly basic, at least in terms of chord progression (and not strumming), but that doesn't make it shit. There is no way to objectively measure vocals, aside from maybe octaves, in which case Jeff is one of the better vocalists.

i unironically consider it one of the greatest ;)

The guitar is rudimentary. A child could play these songs.

>muh emotion
We're autists. We don't care about emotion in music.

No, YOU'RE an autist. Skill level has nothing to do with """how good""" an album is. If that were true, speed metal or progressive rock would probably be the best genres (which they obviously aren't)

You are on Sup Forums, you are an autist. Don't lie to yourself.

yeah, but at least he's the autist who's correct

bretty much spot on here, fuck the trolls

youtube.com/watch?v=odTUqs8rJDg
this is harder to play than any music you listen to, so its objectively better

and THIS is the greatest piece of music ever written

You don't like it, it doesn't mean it's bad.

This is fantastic! Thanks for this.

It is the worst album I've ever heard in my life though.

post your top 10 albums

Wis awbum is ovewwated it juss sum whiwy gwygwy sigig abot (((howocoss))) an badic fwee-faw chwd acouwsdic duitaw thongs. It wike fihf/ten I dess but wy do yuw considew it de gweateth awbum ether?

Shit album

>he has no grasp of the transcendence of this album
>he thinks he gets it
>he doesn't

I wish I could turn that vox fader down just a little

but it is

What's a 10/10 album for you?

>basic 3-4 chord acoustic guitar songs.
you know what this argument is fucking stupid. Nearly every critically acclaimed album is just basic 3-4 chord guitar songs.

Its emotional power.

That's patently false. Do any of you clowns actually play music or fuck maybe know what a chord is?

*sigh* another day, another new shitty tripfag i guess

he's wrong, but it doesn't change the fact the argument he's dispuiting is also wrong

You should kill yourself

idk man, it's beautiful

Many chords = good songs.Hm,okay

3 F A T L A D I E S

It's not. Complexity is one of the only objective measures possible of what determines the quality of art. As a whole, more complex music is better than very simple music.

>new
I've been browsing Sup Forums since 2014 (I've visited Sup Forums before that but it sucked so bad that I waited a few years for the anti-dadrockism and anti-poptimism to die off).

it only took one chord to please god

>Ive been browsing Sup Forums since 2014
>not new
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anyone coming to Sup Forums after 2007 is an eternal newfag mate

what does this even sound like holy shit

What happened in 2007

Fuck off retard

I've played multiple instruments since middle school, competed statewide, and taken multiple music theory courses in high school and college, I guarantee I know better than you. Complexity does not equal good.

Fuck off, other retard

It's nu male: the album
Sup Forums = nu male board
makes sense

the plebs are hurting my head

get out REEEEEE

>mfw redditors insult an album as having "three chords"
>mfw redditors probably don't realize their favorite albums are all three or four chord progressions

>basic 3-4 chord autistic guitar songs

>taking pride in the fact you've been in this shithole for 10 years now

god knows i hate this board