White Brazilians have this look which I find very unique(Just like Kaka). They have the same eyes, that same smile...

White Brazilians have this look which I find very unique(Just like Kaka). They have the same eyes, that same smile. While not all White Brazilians look like exactly like this, most Brazilians of Portuguese ancestry have that look I can easily tell apart a Brazilian from any other South American, because of this look. I think it might be because Brazilians have less Amerindian blood than the other South Americans, so they have a very distinct look. Or maybe could be that Portuguese people look different that Spaniards, and that's why Brazilians look different? I don't know, but some Colombians that are mostly European look almost exactly like Argentinians of Spanish ancestry, as happens with Chileans, Uruguayans, Paraguayans, etc. So it's difficult to tell them apart, but Brazilians are totally distinguishable though. What do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Germans_in_Bolivia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Chileans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Peruvians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans_in_Paraguay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Colombian
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you can tell them apart from white people, they arent white.

It's because they are mixed with Niggas instead of Injus

portuguese are nothing like spaniards, that is true.

pic related, portuguese in the middle, spaniards in the sides

Excuse me, it's Olinenza, not Olivença.

Look at this picture. I have three actors, first is from movie Elite Squad, second is from Netflix series Narcos, and third is from movie Elysium

Don't they look similar? Yeah, well it's because they are all Brazilians. Brazilians look so fucking alike

It's because they grew up happier and have better hygiene so the browness is less pronounced.

Pepe kinda has that look. It's probably the black heritage. Didn't they want to remove blacks using miscegenation?

They didn't remove the Blacks. They just toned down the skin color of most of them(Most, but there are still pure Black niggas in Brazil, and a sizeable minority)

Yeah, the ugliest niggas who no sane white person would ever want to fuck remain pure to this day

I feel ya
I don´t have portuguese, injun or black blood in me and people mistake me for italian and argentine

kek

So you look like a fag

As faggy as it goes

or it is because they are all the same dude lmao

You dirty liar

>maxresdefault.jpg
not
>arab rape babies next to pure white aryan.jpg

>What do you think about this?
What the fuck is there to think about?

It's not because how you look like, but your faggy behavior.

portuguese are half jews

is that Silence?

they are not. otherwise, they wouldn't race-mixed with Amerindians and Sub-Saharan.

no, Alatriste actually. with that argie actor, pic related

He's as ethnically Argentinean as Daniel Barenboim.

Seriously, the only whites I've ever seen in South America come from South Brasil and Argentina, every other country has just an insignificant white population.

And those whites definitely weren't of Spanish, Italian or Portuguese ancestry.

Uruguay is even whiter than Argentina. And Chile has a sizeable white population too

They just look like iberians with the occasional nigger thrown in the bunch. I didn't visit Chile but unless they had sizable northern euro immigration I doubt it.

Actual whites are only more than a residual amount of the populace in south Brasil and Argentina and it's not due to the iberian emigration.

Iberians in Brazil are mainly in the southeast (Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais and São Paulo. South Brazil is mainly Italian, outside Rio Grande do Sul.

There are Germans in Chile. Even Bolivia and Paraguay have some German colonies, although they are probably 5% of the total population or less

he drinks mate and roots for San Lorenzo de Almagro
if that's not argie, i don't know what argie is

white brazilians have this odd slightly inbredish look about them

anyway

O SUL E O MEU PAIS
S
U
L

E

O

M
E
U

P
A
I
S

>South Brazil is mainly Italian, outside Rio Grande do Sul.
baboon.jpg

Paraná is predominantly Slavic (mostly Polish), Santa Catarina is predominantly German/Nederlander and Azorean, Rio Grande do Sul is predominantly Italian (mostly Venetian) to the north and Spanish to the south, although we all have those groups in varying degrees along with Guaraní ancestry.

Wrong, wrong and wrong.

Provide an actual argument instead of chimping the ooga booga out. And please, do educate me on my own region.

Kek, this is funny because you are a hick without proper plumbing in your house yet you say to me "ooga booga". Nah, not worth it Chico Bento, Italians were always the majority in both Paraná and SC. RS was always majority iberian.

>>Murrika
>>white

Better yet, so I don't hustle your jimmies, neither Paraná nor Santa Catarina were majority iberian like RS always were.

I don't know what you're talking about,we're pretty different one from another.

Holy shit, the dude on the 3rd pic is me. How did google get that pic?

there are aryan looking minorities in all south america, not only in argentina and muh sul

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Germans_in_Bolivia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Chileans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Peruvians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans_in_Paraguay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Colombian

you're a qt desu senpai