What's Sup Forums's favorite shoegaze album besides Loveless? Mine is probably pic related

What's Sup Forums's favorite shoegaze album besides Loveless? Mine is probably pic related.

I love that one too, japanese shoegaze got me into shoegaze. The album that really got me was pic related

Yes it's an EP, sue me.

It's an EP. So sue me.

never ever ever see this posted here and it makes me sad because it's like shoegaze canon outside of Sup Forums

I see this posted all the time. What the fuck are you on about?

i like pushing genre conceptions to the limit myself, but i'm not seeing the shoegaze connection here

So how long have you been here? On every Sup Forums shoegaze essentials list from here to eternity.

you can tell alot just by album cover nd I can tell most of these aren't any good

Two Airships / Exploder Falls is better imho

The Phillipines album is way comfier

you can tell a lot just by post grammar nd I can tell this is shitty bait

listen to this if you haven't yet

ox4 best ride song and in top10 best shoegaze songs ever

This is the one that got me into both Shoegaze and Vocaloid. I don't even remember how I found it or why I ever gave it a listen in the first place. 10/10 though.

Either this or Whirlpool. Or Sunbather if that counts.

the pinnacle of shugaze

thanks for saying that. exploder falls is fucking genius

It's not an album but every song on this EP is 10/10

is this astrobrite's best album?

pic related

before opening this thread i thought at first this wasnt a real album cover but when i looked up the album and listened to it i was fucking blown away

thanks OP

It's a shame that none of their other albums really live up to it

can someone pls explain loveless to me? listened to it many times, but i just dont get it

inb4: pleb

I love this album so much