Tfw can't respect or take female musicians seriously because they suck dick and at one point had a facial

>tfw can't respect or take female musicians seriously because they suck dick and at one point had a facial

Like I'll listen to a female artist and be like "I can't listen to this, she literally sucks dick and probably had cum on her face at one point or another"

Any Female musicians who are virgins or Lesbians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsX2EJRBxgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you listen to gay male musicians?

>the duality of man

are you not able to listen to your mom either?

Suck my bum

jpop idols are legally forbidden to have sexual relations by contract

OP here

Let me ask you women, why the heck would you want someone else to ejaculate on your face? It's disgusting

womyn here

its fun

source: my womyness

Logic is really really fucking dumb, and immature. Are you 10 or just autistic? I feel genuinely bad for you either way.

include me in the screencap

Yea I have the same problem but it extends to all sexual behaviour. Can you recommend some asexual artists? Kid artists are fine too if they died before puberty and there's no confirmed pedophilia.

Not most of them. Maybe you're getting mixed up with kpop

you're fucking weird man

put your trip back on, unty

>tfw can't respect or take white male musicians seriously because they dressed up like a girl and at one point stuck a hair brush up their ass

Asian pop industries are literally fronts for human trafficking.

most male musicians are bisexual op

oh no, you will have to become a monk who only listens to silence

Bjork - s/t is as pure as it gets.

sounds like you know what you're talking about

just kidding that's why I love white dudes haha

haha lol

@-@;;

xd lmao

that's enough now

haha

deerhunter

try sucking a dick sometime maybe you'll start having a less dumb perspective on life

kilt

MBV is great

Yeah it is pretty disgusting. I can't take someone who is in a submissive role and has probably been degraded by some man at some point seriously. Someone like that is hardly worth respect in my mind. If you don't respect yourself, why should I respect you?

Ahem, someone call Lauren Mayberry over here so she can teach him about feminism

Smiths. Morissey practices celibacy

Never thought about this before but now that you mention it I feel the same way. Fuck you for making me think about this.

I know that feel.

Its actually the guys who want to ejaculate on a face. Women get literally 0 stimulation from sucking dick.

How do you feel knowing that the mom who used to kiss you all the time as a kid, once had those same lips around your dad's cock (and probably some other men too)

Soros-tier misinformation imo

alt right tier delusion imo. I've sucked a dick before to find out what its like. Its like sticking your middle finger down your throat. Tastes like skin and feels like like a flesh covered bone

w2c qt korean dancing doll?

dude some people do animals

everyone has done fucked up shit or at least thought about it

Have you never jizzed on your own face on accident before?

>on accident
Everyone here has done it on purpose

This is literally OP and half the people in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=gsX2EJRBxgA

I have literally sucked my own dick before

I generally tune out her voice when she talks, yes.

how did you do it?

I got most of the head in my mouth once.

i love penis

It blows my mind that Jpop idols have as many hardcore, dedicated fans as they do.

do people here not go down on women then

>Sup Forums
>doing anything with women
top kek m8

I enjoy eating pussy it taste great but I also eat out good looking girls so there's that

I've never even seen a vagina

>go down on women
lol women aren't stairs u idiot

Sex in general is disgusting and distasteful. I miss the days where it wasn't in plain sight and was just a secret. You kept your shit in your private life. Now we have teenage girls twerking their fat cottage cheese ass on the internet for the world to see.

>being attracted to women without penises
Fucking degenerate scum

I want to use a woman as a sled and go down some hills lmao

I've macked on so much box i'm like UPS on christmas (unbelievable pussy shipping), amazon Prime (pussy revitalizing ingenius me)

While we're on the topic of women
>tfw I got to talk to a mega-qt patrician at college radio station without looking stupid, even though my heart was racing
Fuck lads, you don't know how insanely great this feels. And I get to do it again soon.

Every famous male musician sucked cock and got cum in his face to get his record deal

Cum on face feels good

t.gayfag

Sex has always been in plain sight user. Up to the point of abstracted fertilisation methods, every fucking person on the planet was the product of sexual intercourse. Pretty much every single person you meet is a walking talking testament to the fact that someone somewhere had sex.

And for every famous one there's probably 50 who got facialed and didn't get the deal asking for a friend

>he's not a test tube baby

What a fucking pleb.

>gay but a prude
music for this feel?

>being gay
>not being as degen as possible
The fuck is even the point?

>every fucking person on the planet was the product of sexual intercourse

Heresy.

What do you mean "point"?

I'm homosexual and I don't feel enjoyment from hooking up with random strangers

>every fucking person on this planet was the product of sexual intercouse

Jesus wasn't!

>be a sexuality that gives you basically infinite access to sex
>don't take advantage of it
I mean alright dude, that sounds kinda dumb tho.

Dude some people R worried about hiv

Why do people have this impression that every gay man is/should/has to be sexually promiscuous?

Sure I could join grindr, take some dumb flirty picture, and risk myself to a lot of aids with random guys of varying attractivenesses who do a man-a-night

But what's the point if you don't get any satisfaction from that? I'd much rather have a boyfriend for intimacy and compassion

I should write a fucking song about it, you people are so god damn delusional

STOP STOP STOPP Shut the FUCK UP you're ruining my illusion that my gf loves sucking my dick and semen even though she had said she only does it to please me and I cover my ears when she says that

I think Will Toledo has like 1.5 albums about that

>But what's the point if you don't get any satisfaction from that?
It's fun. Does there need to be another reason?

Jewish was Jesus though...

>tfw can't take any artist seriously because they probably were squeezed out from a vagina

any musicians who are confirmed c-sections?