Post the first album you listened to recommended by Sup Forums

>Post the first album you listened to recommended by Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S28390482
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ryo fuiki - Scenery

Now my YouTube feed is all meme jazz. Thanks

just checked and i had no idea this came out in 2011

I've yet to come across something on this board which I haven't already heard.

more like whitney houston's cringe

sounds like sonic youth and ni hao i like it

Yup, it came out just as I was making the transition from Sup Forums. 6 years. Damn...

i've been browsing Sup Forums for nearly 6 years now and i came to know most of my favorite albums through here, even if indirectly

Yeah. I actually been away for months at a time since 2015 cos of uni. Still my go to place when I feel like a new album though.

Is hampus still posting here?

Probably this back in 2006.

i don't know but i don't think so
never been one to follow trips consistently but i do miss clt

Masha scream too. Its going to sound pathetic as fuck but some of my best experiences on the internet has been through chatting to these guys and other anons about music. Too bad I'm not into it as much as I used to be.

I remember this leaking and listening to it on New Years.

I remember listening to it for the first time. I hated it. Eventually grew to love it and AC. Had never really heard of them before MPP.

Best experience of my life

it's a big cliche but it honestly used to be so much better. i miss the listenalongs and learning about all this new music that i used to find on here. i feel the same way user

i bought it on cd because i had seen it on the internet, listened to it on the car with my mom and honestly thought it was generic pop music. picked it up a couple of years ago and it surprised me positively

I remember listening to all the Sup Forums/ core for the first time. I don't care if it makes me a sheep or a Sup Forums-drone. I fucking loved every minute of listening to it. I wish it were back in those days.

the listeanalong to stgstv was the single best experience i've ever had on the internet
it sucks getting older because past experiences of even the dumbest shit pile up and become these glorious nostalgic gems while there is progressively less different things to look forward to. i guess this is why people marry and have kids

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S28390482
not sure if this is actually the first thread i posted on Sup Forums, probably not
i remember picking up genghis tron and maybe dopethrone from here.

weird how i don't remember gorespammer posting in that thread though
guess i just didn't check back enough while it was up

I thought the cover was awkward but everyone spoke highly of it so I gave it a shot. still love it

>all those sweet mediafire links
good ol times

also what is up with all those fucked up images

gorespammer used to do that to all the metal threads i guess
don't really remember that much of him

never browsed metal threads but i probably filtered him as soon as i could
what a stupid thing to do

yeah i think he just hated some tripfag or something and did that to all the threads he liked
not really completely sure that's the reason though

My music taste was very similar to Sup Forums's before I came here

glad he's not around anymore

i'm listening to it rn and it's pretty good
cover art reminds me of love it love it

Don't know if this counts since I already had it, but this was the hot topic when I first switched over here
>nearly 7 years
fuck

It's good to see a lot of oldfags are still here.

I've probably chatted with most of you back in the day. It'll probably be another 6 months before I'm back on here, thanks for the good times everyone.

Hated it

I remember being on here the night MCA died. I don't think I'd ever saw this board be so unanimous in mourning before that.

Me too. I never really "got" swans.

Not as good as everyone makes it out to be but I still like it a lot

Kys

Came around emventually
Used to associate them with this board in general I think and I really, really hated this board at first

you're welcome friend
cya

Topkek. Do people still say that?

this
like their older albums better

early swans is amazing right up until white light from the mouth of infinity which is their best imo

Polar Inertia - Kinematic Optics EP

No joke

did your soul expand to meet the infinite realms of the buddha christ? if not you haven't listened to it on shrooms in complete darkness