What do you think of women who clog every toilet they sit on?

What do you think of women who clog every toilet they sit on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzzrzGyKo6g&index=2&list=PL9tBGZneCeRB12ZQlE3m9LDM4Zq_fXWyr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>me in the closet

More

They deserve to be spanked

More

your mother should go on a diet.its bad for health.

ignoring the text in the op, this.

*BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

Christ, what a pig.
She surely would benefit from a diet and some exercise.

*clogs your toilet*
whoops user, I just let out a whole cow in there

BRAABRAABRAAPPP

my sis clogs every toilet she sits on. she can't unclog it herself and i have to do the dirty work. absolutely disgusting

They need a polish bf

youtube.com/watch?v=TzzrzGyKo6g&index=2&list=PL9tBGZneCeRB12ZQlE3m9LDM4Zq_fXWyr

Tits too big

Fucking homo

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>"Hast du mal ein Pümpel?:o"

*clogs your toilet*
Wow user, just wow
It felt like giving birth
Joy's steaks do tend to clog up my colon
And now it has clogged up the toilet, ha ha
Im telling you, that turd was the size of a well grown baby
But anyways you are going to see it now
Here are some rubber gloves
Go in there and break it into smaller pieces that can be flushed
And I hope you are good at holding your breath
Because you are going to need it

What the FUG?

We knew that already britti

more

Isnt that a rather rare occasion?

It is this from long ago.

gtfo of Sup Forums you have already ruined Sup Forums you fucking niggers... well, ruined it more than it already was

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Cool it!

not until a feminie nippon shits in my face

How did brap posting start?

same way Finland started: autism

lurk /r9k/ more faggot

>lurk /r9k/ more faggot
No thanks.

I want to punch that culo

Ever since brap posting became a thing I realized how animalistic it is to be attracted to asses

Ever since Sup Forums became a thing I realized how animalistic it is to respond to a canadian

What does this have to do with Sup Forums?

People in different cultures react differently to having their toilet clogged, duh

Tfw no qt gf with gastrointestinal issues to fart everywhere and be embarrassed about it

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Post more, you negro

Does mr. Hot pocket have a day off?

THICC

That's pretty funny if she clogs every toilet. I have a friend like that. She has bad luck with toilets.

I bet it's not a problem in India. OhshitIjustsaidthat.

>closet

Fuck off yank

I genuinely missed you mate, these threads used to be a regular thing

I can't keep getting into these weird fetishes.

You don't get into fetishes, you have them from birth/young age and just discover you like shit from there

More like Venus of fatdorf

They are frequent customers co I cannot comply.