>This is his family

Explain this shit.

>Explain this shit.
he's in a relationship with a BLM bitch who propaganized him

he hates his mom for getting with a black guy

and his dad (black guy) for leaving him and his mom

>ungrateful black person

The American 21st century.

man he has a really small head. i guess that explains a lot. that tall sister on his left is a solid 6.

>EA sports has deposited 15 rupees into your account

i fucking hate how everyone in this country dresses like complete shit

it's like poetry

why don't you go suck a dick twinkboy who the fuck cares.

As someone who is European and now lives in San Francisco, I am strongly concerned by how closely my clothing sense matches homosexuals and how distinct my clothing sense is to the hetros at the bar.

Definitely helps with pulling the bitches though. Jesus you yanks dress like garbage.

Everything is so baggy

>1st world "people"

Should they all be wearing zoot suits or something? Post a picture of a family who are casually "well-dressed".

Fpbp

From a faggy continent to the most faggy city in the world. Congrats

people with progeria aren't known for their intellect.

> Explain this shit.

He's really a nigger, but he was brought up by white cucks, I mean adoptive parents, so to signal that he isn't a cornball brotha, he has to perform extreme acts like sitting down during the national anthem

their clothes don't fit

I don't see it. Not wearing skinny jeans = not wearing properly fitted clothing?

Welcome to the Vikings, Kap

That pic must be almost ten years old

Nah 10 years ago were even more baggy than that

San Francisco is in which country again?

Commiefornia. Might as well be their own country since most of their population doesn't give a shit about the US

You didn't disprove his point retard.

Europe is the gayest continent.

San Fran is the gayest city. Doesn't mean it's on the gayest continent.

I don't get it

WE WUZ WYT AN SHIET

Is it bull cosby?

This. Not only are they wearing jeans, but they are wearing the baggiest jeans in existence.

t. skinny jean wearing cuckboy

>Implying I even wear jeans
The only acceptable jeans are slim ones though. Not skinny jeans but definitely tighter than what they have above. And the lightest they can be is gray like pic related.

To actually answer your question, he was adopted

People in America are too fat to wear clothes that fit and not make people vomit at the same time. It's not a mystery.

Jesus Christ you sound like a complete fag homosexual

I live in his hometown, about as suburb as it can get.

Is he a refugee?

>tfw I trigger faggots like this by wearing jeans and a hoodie in the autumn weather

KEK

At least we don't dress like fags

Where did it all go wrong?

Kap's jeans are the only ones I see that look excessively baggy. Tight jeans are uncomfortable. It's no wonder McJagger walks like he has something stuck up his ass.

>Standing a step below so as not to embaress your manlet half brother and stepdad

o i am laffin

his senpai prolly support him.
nice senpai, too

Both have been enriched by Muslims just like crapperdick