Do you still like some music from your childhood/teen years?

Pic related. Since head came back to the band the music improved from path of totality, and their latest album was really good.

Since I'm still barely a teen (19 in march) and there hasn't been much time between now and when I first started collecting music, there's still a good chunk of music from early high school I still listen to.

The only one I flat out dropped was Eminem.

I dropped most thrash metal bands (though iron maiden somehow stayed for the ride.) and a lot of dubstep.
>tfw can't access playlist.com to see what I was back then

I never got into metal in the first place aside from SOAD. And I still enjoy them a decent amount.

Every once in a while at the gym, I'll throw on some Hardcore from my middle school days, shit like It Dies Today, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Funeral for a Friend, etc.

Never got into them. God just remember I used to like rise against. Jesus.

Rip SKSK's vocalist :(

Use to love this band, and really enjoy that album, but now I can't get past half of anything in Follow the Leader, first two LPs are good. Rest is... too edgy for me, user.

I still listen to Mechanical Animals by Marilyn Manson every now and then

There's some shitty music on that album, but a lot of it is still pretty good, IMO. Of course the best stuff is just him trying hard to rip off Bowie, but he still made some things happen

I still listen to middle school/early HS core like Beirut sometimes but it's still kind of emberassing

Yeah you moved onto "real rap" like MF doom and like ugly mane and the roots right? You will grow back into Eminem in time.

I'm still enjoying Smashing Pumpkins. Mellon Collie and Demon Days were pretty much the only albums I owned that I liked when I was 10. Not that into Gorillaz anymore though.

Hey, so what was you favorite song off the new Korn album?

>real rap
Never said nor implied Eminem wasn't real rap.
I dropped him because of his 3 dud streak.

I still like plenty of his stuff. Stan was the entire reason I got into hip hop.

>MF DOOM
Yes, I enjoy his stuff.

>Lil Ugly Mane
Why the fuck would I prefer that to Eminem

>The Roots
I would but a few of their albums aren't available to buy/stream. Which sucks.

The Hating

Only when I get drunk by myself which is pretty much whenever I get drunk

>Do you still like some music from your childhood/teen years?
>tfw Sup Forums suddenly hates Limp Bizkit
What the fuck happened?

>There's some shitty music on that album,

Such as? MA is an overall solid pop album. Just as good as ACSS. Now Golden Age, in the other hand...

My chemical romance and naruto opening theme songs remind me of my youth

THIS TIME, TAKING IT A WAY

The only band I really stopped listening to is AC/DC and other kinda lame hard rock but I still sometimes go back to other bands of that genre

HIM is actually pretty shitty

Mid teens and later, yes, that is when I started to get my core music tastes cemented in.

Early teens, not most of it. Slayer and SOAD are my big ones from this period I still listen to.

Nu metal, Juggalo, and all kinds of cringy and edgy "dark" shit I can't stand anymore.

I started revisiting songs I remember when I was 8-12 and I kinda like pop punk even if it is shit.

SKSK is goty

At least you know of their existence. Venus Doom is a actuall good metal album tho

fuck yeah. I listen to korn sometimes.

I GOT A PROBLEM