When will normies recognize this album as one of the greatest of all time?

When will normies recognize this album as one of the greatest of all time?

It was in John Greene book. That ship has sailed over the sea.

I bet LOTS of normies already consider it the greatest album of all time because it basically is normie-core aka indeh muzak.

Where is it then?

Didn't NME included this in their top 100 best albums of all time?

To me the greatest album of all time wouldn't have parts you absolutely must skip and I definitely skip

>IIIII LOOVVEE YOUUU JEEESSUUSSSS CHRRIRRIIISSSTT

every fucking time.

LE NORMANS?!? 0_0

kek

It's the pleb filter negro. But I love it.

Even Hybrid Theory is here. Does this mean that's a better album than ITAOTS?

It can be a great album but the greatest can't have flaws like this, and fucking 1 track in at that.

Seems I struck an "indeh" fan's nerve.

>When will normies recognize normie's first indie album as one of the greatest of all time?

Usher - confessions

I'm not gonna say "you don't get it", because I can totally understand why someone wouldn't like it, but there is a certain appeal to it. The shouted, pitchy, singing is raw and emotional. Embarrassing but unashamed. The original lyrics were "I love you [his ex girlfriends name]". To take that that emotional delivery and apply to Christ adds a new dimension to it. At least in my autistic opinion.

I enjoy this album a lot
but I wouldn't say it's one of the greatest of all time

>not a single Queen album

I demmand an explanation, and a finger to point at those dubs

I unironically love that song. That and the fool are the best ones. Everything else is subpar generic indie trash for white girls to put on their playlist that includes fleet foxes and bon Iver.

>Skipping king of carrots flowers pt 2

There really is no hope for some people. For the love of fuck don't turn around and say the generic ass bits like ITAOTS a, carrot flowers pt 1 and Holland 1945 are your favorite ones

Dubs of truth

Yup.