I'm tired of being bullied on Sup Forums for liking Tame Impala. What's the patrician version of them?

I'm tired of being bullied on Sup Forums for liking Tame Impala. What's the patrician version of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aL-dUZJydcw
youtube.com/watch?v=XvH2sHDrLsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IE6pyBcNv4A&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=8dnlyD-yL2E
youtube.com/watch?v=zdPCt5ZEf40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>basing your music taste around a bulgarian basket weaving forum

>letting Sup Forums bullies dictate your taste
Tame Impala is pretty alright, just mildly overhyped and overexaggerated.

I guess the partrish version would be like Animal Collective, King Gizzard, something psychadelic.

You pass the patrician test when you listen to the music you enjoy regardless of what others think. This thread is a failure.

actual garage rock bands from 60's

but Tame Impala isn't a garage rock band

Ty Segall

>King Gizzard
>Patrician

HAHAHAHAHAH

top kek

Any psych influenced band that doesnt write boring, trite pop songs and drench them in chorus and phasers. Try the boredoms or Sun araw

This. Seriously, if you're that insecure that you're worried about what others think of your taste then you should just leave this board

seconding Sun Araw. also, Lumerians.

after 8 years of occasionally browsing Sup Forums I finally see some grown-up logic instead of a taste-measuring contest

at least you're not bullied for fucking a horse

I personally think they are derivative garbage, but taste in music is subjective. If you like them, just enjoy fuck what anyone else thinks.

>I personally think they are derivative garbage

Derivative of what?

youtube.com/watch?v=aL-dUZJydcw

for the uptinth time, tame impala sounds nothing like the grateful dead

Piper at the gates of dawn/any 60s psy album. I always get them mixed up witn other modern psy bands like temples. They sound like a lot of other bands. Which doesn't make them bad but they are derivative.

the beatles sounded like a lot of other bands too, weak ass argument

yeah because kevin cuts his songs to 3-4mins and loops it with ableton.
if you like pop music its cool.

Thirding Sun Araw. Love that dude. I can turn on anything by him and enjoy myself.

Olivia Tremor Control?

Agitation Free, Boredoms, Brainticket, Red Krayola.

don't come to mu if you don't like getting bullied, embryo

There sound changed so much, which era of beatles are you talking about? Skiffle era, sure they sounded like other bands. But if we are talking white album you can fuck off with that. Now i personally don't like lame impala because they write pop songs and bring nothing new to the table. But if thats whay you like I'm not gonna judge you for it because I'm not like the rest of these fags.

Yeah, I hear that argument a lot, but Tame Impala incorporates a lot of electronic elements that were not available then

Plus they're just catchier okay

I swear I saw you posting this shit everytime I saw a Tame Impala thread. Fuck off they're not even similar.

yeah true they're better!
heres another classic youtube.com/watch?v=XvH2sHDrLsQ

I can see how Swans ripped this off, but not Tame Impala

this also it fucking sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=IE6pyBcNv4A&t=5s

I don't know about patrician but Unknown Mortal Orchestra is relatively similar and I think they're pretty neato

The Black Angels

youtube.com/watch?v=8dnlyD-yL2E

Boredoms is the shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zdPCt5ZEf40

literally just go to threads that exist to find new music like daily or something instead of making another one of these everyday

beach boys

how is the grateful dead not pop at this point?

whos this semen demon

Amem!

explain this

There's literally nothing wrong with Tame Impala, Sup Forums fucking loved Tame Impala until they started getting radio play and playing Coachella. Currents is only okay, but Lonerism and Innerspeaker are better.

/thread

Learn to be a man.

My nigga. Him, Thee Oh Sees and AnCo are Tame Impala's only real competition desu.

>Piper at the gates of dawn
KEK They sound nothing like this album.

>I always get them mixed up witn other modern psy bands like temples.

Temples literally directly rips off Tame Impala, so your argument is invalid.

It's just lo-fi wankery desu, but I heard the newest album is good, so I'll have to check it out.

Neither of these sound remotely like Tame Impala you dense, pretentious cunt.