Ratings of other albums:
Pablo Honey - 5/10
The Bends - One Trillion/10
OK Computer - 10/10
Kid A - 20/10

Songs I already know going into this:
Diddly squat.

What I've heard about this album:
I was told during the last thread this album was 'darker' so....whether that's a good thing or not I'll see in a minute.

Not gonna lie, your scores so far look like typical Radiohead fan's scores. The whole "everything but Pablo Honey's a masterpiece" particularly those three records. But we will see how this goes.

Sorry to disappoint but it looks like I'm gonna be enjoying this one too.
I really like the opening track.
A lot.

Seems like it's gonna have a lot of the robot/digital themes OK COMPUTER and Kid A had.

>Pyramid Song
Welp fuck it's happening again.
I'm transcending.

>listening to albums you have never heard without giving them your full attention
>literally posting on Sup Forums talking about how you're "transcending"

kys

Bends is so fkin good

>Not getting over exaggeration
Your own fault, not mine.

agreed.

turn off your lights and listen to this shit

Based on your previous scores and posts you might actually cream your pants when you get to In Rainbows

>Turn off your lights
The dark scares me that's a no no, sir.

Here, a legitimate comment on the album:
I love the piano at the end of You and Whose Army and so far it's my 2nd favorite on the album.

You lucky bastard. I wish I could hear ambesiac for the first few times again. My personal AOTYEY.

Tell me what you imagine while hearing shit like I might be wrong. I allways thought of a robot slowly coming to life.

It's not funny or anything, you're just talking to yourself most of the time.

the point is that you're posting on Sup Forums instead of just listening to the music not that you're exaggerating

>I love the piano at the end of You and Whose Army and so far it's my 2nd favorite on the album.
Hell yeah nigger

>you're just talking to yourself most of the time.
And you, apparantely! Welcome!

>Tell me what you imagine while hearing shit like I might be wrong.
I know something involving robots that's for sure. Computer to Amnesiac have all had a very robotic/digital feel. It feels kind of like a preparing for battle song. Maybe a robot war?

>It feels kind of like a preparing for battle song. Maybe a robot war?

shieeet

Really liked Knives Out. Loved the guitar on it.
Morning Bell just came on.

I can't tell if you like that comment or not....

>ROBOTWAR.jpg

You're so cringey

>RELEASE ME
>RELEASE ME

I found a new favorite track.
This and Pyramid Song are the biggest contenders for best song.

Had a friend who did a short film project where he just put You And Whose Army over the beach landing scene from Saving Private Ryan and, cringey as it sounds, it was actually fucking awesome

Like Spinning Plates was always the standout for me

I feel you're gonna be the weirdo that likes httt, or you'll really really hate it. Also considering how much you like the bends don't forget to check out the b sides, they're amazing

>he just put You And Whose Army over the beach landing scene from Saving Private Ryan
That actually sounds like it could fit really well.

tihs guys baiting u fuls
-thm

What are you doing man

You can't just listen to each Radiohead album once

>tihs guys baiting u fuls
>-thm
You spelled overexaggerating wrong, Thm.

Fucking this, I went from hating so many of them too loving them (except httt, always hated httt)

Not Radiohead's best album imo, but a quality one for sure. "Life in a Glasshouse" is not for everyone but it really does it for me.

live piano version is one of the best things he/they've ever done

...Dollars and Cents is kind of disappointing.

Oh trust me I'll definitely be giving them re listens, I'm just giving my heavily exaggerated first impressions/thoughts of the album.

Cringe: the thread

I really like Radiohead but holy fuck this band is overrated as fuck.

They aren't that good. Stop the wankery already

it's not overexaggerating when he's obviously listened to them before. it's generating less cancerous discussion than most radiohead threads though so carry on

Ok what the fuck, Hunting Bears was disappointing too....
This is messed up....

>he's
>*I am

I am flat out telling you right now.
This is my first time listening to the albums.
I have never listened to their full albums before I started doing these threads.
These are my honest first impressions.

There should be a rule where, before shitting on other music, you MUST state your favourite album or band first. That way it's fair game.

meant for

>shitting on other music
I...said I didn't like 2 (two) tracks so far.
That's not really shitting on it, is it?

Either way, are you asking my favorite album in general or my favorite album of Radioheads so far?

If in general: Diamond Dogs
If Radiohead: The Bends.

I am: and my favorite band is Sonic Youth.

btw if you think this is good listen to the b-sides, better than like 90% of the album, and amnesiac is my favorite radiohead album

Life in a Glasshouse just might be my second favorite closer to a Radiohead album.

(Right behind Motion Picture)

Overall this album was pretty good and I only disliked 2 tracks (and I haven't disliked tracks since the bends).

Favorites: Pyramid Song, Morning Bell, Life in a Glass House.

Congrats friend! Now that you've moved past Top 40 and classic rock you're ready to begin your musical journey. There are plenty of great resources, outside of AND including Sup Forums. Be sure to have an open mind and enjoy!

Why did you rate the bends that high

Because I liked it.

I did. It was a good album.

Rankings:

1. The Bends
2. Kid A
3. OK Computer
4. Amnesiac
-500. Pablo Honey.

it's fun seeing this list because I know how much it'll change in the future

dont worry you'll join the dollars and cents fans soon enough, you just gotta give it a chance

did you not like Kid A or OK computer?

I DISLIKED 2 WHOLE TRACKS!

(T W O)!

I thought all the radiohead albums after Pablo were suppose to be perfect!!

>OK Computer - 10/10
>Kid A - 20/10
seems like he's alright

I don't get The Bends meme, do you actually like it or... Is this a joke.

What?
Of course I did.
I loved those albums.

I will see you

In the next

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

(God damn I need to turn on Auto-Refresh)

>I don't get The Bends meme, do you actually like it or... Is this a joke.
I genuinely love it but the rating is an over exaggeration to clarify which one is my favorite.

Round 2, boys!