What is your favorite noise album? Pic somewhat related

What is your favorite noise album? Pic somewhat related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kklZ86VuesY
youtube.com/watch?v=v_jjdZy3zWo
youtube.com/watch?v=P2j0bHVF8rc
youtube.com/watch?v=mZGNTx6SrrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=kklZ86VuesY

EP but probably this

Noise rock: Daydream Nation
Harsh noise: Prurient - And Still, Wanting
Ambient noise (?): Yellow Swans - Going Places

Huge question that's bugged me for a few years now: does Doll Doll Doll by Venetian Snares count as at least a partial noise album? It definitely has a lot of his usual breakcore in it but a majority of it borders on rhythmic noise and dark ambient

there can still be a sense of rhythm in noise for sure. I'd count it if you want to, genre labels aren't that important

Someone rec me more prog-noise please.

probably this
youtube.com/watch?v=v_jjdZy3zWo

sutcliffe jugend - blue rabbit would be my favorite for power electronics

Probably Hole in the Heart, but Pedestrian Deposit - Fatale, and Kazumoto Endo - While You were Out are up their as well

Hole in the Heart, although that's Death Industrial so maybe it doesn't count.

what's some noise with verse/chorus structure? I really don't care for mindless harsh noise with screaming

and don't say Dreamcrusher, his stuff is p boring to me. I want stuff that sounds genuinely interesting

This, easily

>what's some noise with verse/chorus structure?

Hole In The Heart is so good.
Going Places by Yellow Swans is also a favorite.

stop calling daydream nation noise rock

Just listen to noise rock

Oh yeah it's hip-hop my bad man

What makes noise good? What's an example of good noise and an example of bad noise music?

youtube.com/watch?v=P2j0bHVF8rc

imo "bad noise" is most harsh noise, it's just lame sounding and kinda uninspired. Good noise is stuff like this

youtube.com/watch?v=mZGNTx6SrrE

it's noisy, but you can clearly tell there's structure and direction. There's also a lot of good noisy ambient stuff

that's just my opinion

It's actually electro industrial, but it's amazing just as Dom's output in general

good choices

The thought never crossed my mind but I see how you can say that
I wouldn't ever call it anything other than breakcore to be honest, really isn't "wall of sound" enough to be considered noise imo but hey who the fuck am I
Btw, I am in love with doll doll doll, my first VSnares album and my favorite by far

thats shoegaze though