I post a sample of my taste, you make speculations about my personality. Than I'll do the same for you...

I post a sample of my taste, you make speculations about my personality. Than I'll do the same for you, you know the drill.

basic bitch

After making this post, this user put his headphones in and flipped through his music. He hit the playlist titled "intelligent music plebs can't understand" and hit play. The song that started playing was a recording of a kid with down syndrome beating together two rocks and an air horn playing in the backround. user than smiled and said "im so unique" and proceeded to cry himself to sleep.

honestly your taste is pretty good

Basic bitch

Bump

American loner

You enjoy it when you're called a pleb.

Alright tastes.
Almost certain that's the only Billy Joel album he's listened to.

Quiet. Went through a breakup. Hoping things will get better.

template?

Top fifty on topsters

Couldn't you make a Top 50 at least?

The rest of the stuff I listen to would be inconsistent to the personality game.

... Why?

Yes, I love it, because I find it humorous to witness people so crippled by hipster mentality that it has stunted all abilities to form independent opinions.

For example, I'll occasionally listen to Nine inch nails, like maybe once a month, but that would skew the results of what people conclude, because than they would think in an emo fag.

Ummmmm... ok. I'd tell you my opinion but to be honest is what everybody already told you, not that bad I guess.

some good stuff
guessing that you've been feeling better than usual lately

You already know that I'm going to call you mom, don't you?

yeah

Ok mom.

>Nicki Minaj
Hmmmmm........ You haven't been here long. Maybe this sites not for you.

Loner, wants to be loved but can't bring self to ask anyone out out of fear of rejection.
Has a lot of friends though, presumably
Here's mine

in what world does a basic bitch listen to artists like the microphones, radiohead and mf doom?

>taking the pleb meme serious

Really strange, random but creative and happy person. All of your friends that you hang out with, who are also Indy kids, are all depressed, but that annoys you because of how optimistic you are.

ALL CAPS FOR GLORIUS SENPAI DOOM YOU PLEBIAN!!!!

Kinda liberal and a bit of a try hard, but overall a cool person to just chill with.

im sorry

what overrated would look like in one chart

boring