ITT: instant pleb detection patterns

ITT: instant pleb detection patterns

>rates Kid A higher than Amnesiac

>listens to radiohead

>likes "spiritual jazz"

>rates album you like over album I like

>Yeah, I love Sufjan but I hated Age of Adz

Oh yes I prefer the album with less depth in dynamics, form, and style. That's what's truly patrician: liking less ambitious music

>posts on Sup Forums

is this a thing?

>Nirvana - Nevermind is the most innovative album of the 90s.

>Kid A
>depth

the only radiohead album with less depth than Kid A is pablo honey and maybe HttT

Explain how The Bends has more dynamic, formal, and stylistic depth than Kid A.

>I mostly listen to hip hop

>rates music

>My favorite Weezer album is Raditude

I wish it didn't actually happen

first of all, those 3 all have subjective meaning in music

second, the main instrumentals of the bends (guitars) are far more developed melodically than those of Kid A (synthesizer)

>the main instrumentals of the bends (guitars) are far more developed melodically than those of Kid A (synthesizer)

dude nice image macro you sure proved me wrong

songs like Idioteque and everything in its right place exhibit how static and basic the synthesizers are.

The only exception I can think of on the album where the synthesizer show some semblance of creativity is Kid A

im not even that other guy dude if you think the guitars on the bends make it better than kid a then you deserve that tight hole used by a real man

what? I was comparing the main instruments of the albums in the context of its album, I didn't say one was better than the other. There are obviously other factors but this is a big one

when you say an album has less depth than another (like here ) it implies that you're saying the album with more depth is better

>listens to music

I wasn't the one implying that, the guy I responded to was implying that. I just think Kid A has less depth than The Bends; why I find The Bends to be better is for other subjective reasons like how I prefer the melodies and vocals on TB or the fact that I like the synergy of the tracks on TB more

TB isn't even in my top 3 radiohead albums btw