Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/list/hauntedbymetaphors/eat-your-prismatic-heart-out-best-of-the-2010s/
liluglymane.bandcamp.com/album/mista-thug-isolation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vomit

His first and 10th picks are great

>reads Pitchfork once

>emotion
good
>art angels
bad

have you heard like 10 albums total? this is all pleb normie shit

fucking atrocious. youve got an embarrassingly shit list when drake is somehow the best entry

w y got on urs? curious what's good

You're an absolute failure you normie, your parents should've aborted you when they had the chance.

heres a list i put together once.
rateyourmusic.com/list/hauntedbymetaphors/eat-your-prismatic-heart-out-best-of-the-2010s/

p4k definitely panned a couple of these

being this 13

wyt of the new Young Thug project?
I should've put it on this list

did you think I was under the impression that I could simultaneously like Carly Rae and also have self-respect?

can't touch barter 6, but still one of the best records i heard last year. RiRi is a fucking miracle. thugger goes for rihanna and ends up sounding like kate bush instead. fucking ridiculous

what's ur take on yeezus? I never really got into it

Whitney is the only decent pick on there. The rest is vomit-inducing.

>worst overall rtj project
bizarre list

I do like VEGA I.N.S. though. Very fun to listen to. Not even close to top 10 since 2014 though.

yeah I don't always like everything p4k likes but it seems like most the shit I enjoy so do they

literally this

yeah I kinda just made a list of the shit I've listened too the most over the past few years. I wouldn't make the case that artistically these are anywhere near the top 10 best things put out but it's just kinda what I've fucked with the most

looking at that list, I enjoy a lot of that stuff and was wondering on what your take on Crystal Castles is (not including that new album)

Ah, that's completely different. Carry on, then.

Check out LUM if you haven't bothered to before. I think you're in a place where you might like him.
liluglymane.bandcamp.com/album/mista-thug-isolation