Post your music player

post your music player

im gonna go take a nap

what theme is that?

from darkRED3 Flat series, the cyan one.

thanks

bump

how can i improve

>64kbps
my negro

I only have Media Player on this thing. (Although 99% of the time I use Spotify)
Anyone wants to rec me some good music players?

Musicbee.

I'm still using foobar2k.
I don't face any problem, but still I actually wanted to ask should I use MusicBee/ MediaMonkey/ Clementine instead? Are any of them better than foobar?

Hey guys, look how fucking cool I am for using this shitty open source music player with horrible UI

Hey guys, look how fucking cool I am for using this bloated heavy piece of corporate firmware with no customizable features

>Uses the most customisable player
>Doesn't customize it

Who /mediamonkey/ here?

:)

this actually gives me cancer

cute

skin?

where can i find it?

What if we're on linux? Currently using clementine and disappointed how much shittier it is than the Windows version

Quick question can you really use Clementine to enjoy streaming music like Spotify and as such?
Using foobar2k, can't complain, still looking for better open source music player if there's any obviously.

is MusicBee or

Media Monkey
any better than foobar or just same kind of music player?

What are your options on the details menu pane? I need to recreate.

Kind of mad about it but the album grid only work on my default UI, which is a pain to customize and very limited compared to Columns UI but whatever.

>this bloated heavy piece of corporate firmware with no customizable features

But that's not musicbee

How can one person have such shit taste in both music and layouts

i had foobar at one point but my theme got deleted accidentally or something and I cant be bothered to set it up again

I don't feel so good about the layout myself.

For a music player that sells itself as customizable, unless you're making your own shit it's hard to get it to look like what you like. I like the way MusicBee looks like but I don't like some of the features.

iTunes is objectively the best music player

>but I don't like some of the features.
What features?

I've literally never heard any one sentence more untrue than what you just said over the course of my entire existence.

I've used well over a dozen music players in my time, and nothing compares to iTunes w/ Apple Music on a Mac.

You forgot to mention the dongles

Macbooks have headphone ports.

recién veo el disco de mi amigo invencible ahí jaja soy el que te pregunto que theme es nice taste op

;)