Thoughts on pic related?

Thoughts on pic related?

>uses nigga in her songs

As a black person I find it amusing that hispanics having no problems reffering to themselves as niggas or calling black folk niggas, but even if you're black and you call them spics or wetbacks they get touched. And yet the concept of them using a racial slur that not appropriate for them somehow is excusable or "normalized" (muh shared oppression).

I honeslty don't give a fuck at this point. Words don't mean anything or hold no real power, but the hypocrisy of these latin americans kills me.

If I go to South America I'm a nigger, hell anywhere on this fucking planet I go I'm a nigger.

But as soon as these spics, currypoos, chinks, gooks, nips, and towelheads come to america they think they're "niggas".

What a fucking joke.

Shes a mix of black, white, asian, and hispanic.

She's literally part-black. Also, maybe Hispanics use nigga cause we're not familiar enough with the history of the word and in Spanish we don't have anything similar. I'm sure if you ask them to stop saying it they will :3

We use guey as a term of endearment, just like nigga

No, I meant we don't have a pejorative word for black people.

You seem offely hurt for someone who says they're not hurt, desu

but what about the album?

Yeah we do, "mayate".

Um, I don't know where you're from but for me "mayate" means homosexual and even I have only heard it once from some crazy pedo teacher.
I liked the album, my favorite songs are Advice and Undercover, I need to listen to it again, though.

If you aren't visibily african then calling yourself a "nigga" because muh heritage is cringy as fuck.

You are what the world sees. During the time slavery was legal, fairskinned mulattos or people with semblances of african descent weren't considered "fully black" the popular term coined from that era was "passe blanche" which is literally french for "passing as white" which was popularized in the southern state of Louisiana. If you didn't look "black" and acted "white" you were fully accpeted by american society.

The infamous "one drop rule" was not a universal standard, and was conceptualized during Jim Crow, well after the abolition of slavery.

So as far as I see it, if you weren't a nigger then, then you aint a "nigga" now.

Im from Durango, dumbass. It's calling someone a black dung beetle. You literally have no idea what you are talking about.

passe blanc*

Dang thanks for the history lesson user

Isn't she like 23? Why does she look like 40

She's identifying with her own heritage, nobody care that some French faggots in Louisiana had a special designation for mixed people.
I have never heard mayate being used to describe black people in my life, so you're full of shit, specially considering you're from Durango.

>She's identifying with her own heritage

AKA special snowflake syndrome. What's she indentyfing with? The feeling of racial inferiority and societal repression certain types of people had to go through of which she undoubtedly wouldn't have to suffer?

Kiss my ass.

This a real nigga.

In that case nobody who's black should be allowed to use that word considering they'll never endure anything like slavery. Get fucked btw.

>She's identifying with her own heritage

t. nu-male

>AKA special snowflake syndrome. What's she indentyfing with? The feeling of racial inferiority and societal repression certain types of people had to go through of which she undoubtedly wouldn't have to suffer?

Yes. This nets you some nice social cachet. The "identity politics" years are all about contrived appeals to suffering for social cachet.

See you're missing the point entirely. If I have to explain why black people use the term "nigga" then you're to stupid to be having this converstaion.

What I'm saying is this bitch would not be considered black, african, or a nigger during that era in time so having some sembalence of african ancestry means fuck all.

Also coming from a different angle if you were to drop this chick in africa today, she wouldn't be seen as black. Hell if you were to drop in a random ghetto and have her call a bunch of black women she doesn't know a "nigga", I know for a fact she'll get her ass whooped.

So what is she claiming then really? The rights of using a racial slur because of her heritage? Is that the only part of her african heritage worth appreciating/celebrating? The fact that they were slaves?

Isn't that racist in of itself?

I'm gay and non-white so I can't really be a nu-male :3

>these mental gymnastics

l m a o

she looks like a girl i used to fuck on
she was a massive bitch in the end
and that's my story

I'm full of shit because I come from a place where I was raised speaking spanish. Legit just look up the word dumb.

Forget him. It's literally comes from a black dung-eating beetle. Used against black folk generally and I think homosexuals in Mexico.

>Tries to justify racism and calls themselves a gay non-white

Gtfo already you annoying faggot

Why do blacks do this to themselves?

don't they realise it was a term used by le white man to make them feel like shit and now they call each other it???

Its used for both, super hurtful word either way

Bitch ain't black.

Either way it's a societal problem I don't see changing and I must admit I've done myself. I've developed a habit of removing it from my lexicon but I may relapse from time to time. It's a cultural disease.

7/10 album

Get Like, Distraction and Personal are my stand outs