1. your country

1. your country
2. is your country building a statue of the God Emperor made of 100,000€ worth in marble?

Italy, yes!

firenze.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/02/04/news/l_idea_del_sindaco_di_vagli_una_statua_in_marmo_per_trump_rappresenta_l_onore_-157551790/ (google translate if you can't speak pastarian)

PRAISE KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/02/06/toscana-una-statua-di-donald-trump-a-vagli-di-sotto-il-sindaco-finanziata-con-100-mila-euro-da-imprenditori-privati/3370002/
youtube.com/watch?v=AbtixMoSKsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>PRAISE KEK
creasing

WAT DE FUGG, ITALY

Time to get out of this shithole

That moment when Trump is the new emperor of the world.

Praise of the gods upon thy, no classic-left will be saved. all hail the new emperor. DEUS VULT

Fuck off. Merkel is the leader of the free world.

this kek meme sucks

Fuggin ebin:DDDDDD

brazil

i pity the cuckold

Fucking cucks

Burajiru-chan

that'd be us actually

there is written 80k€, here 100k€:
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/02/06/toscana-una-statua-di-donald-trump-a-vagli-di-sotto-il-sindaco-finanziata-con-100-mila-euro-da-imprenditori-privati/3370002/

Shadilay anyway

I love it

youtube.com/watch?v=AbtixMoSKsg

these people should focus on a narrative and stick with it.

I speak for all cucks in the world. I am their champion. I am the patron's saint. cucks everywhere... I absolve you... I absolve you... I absolve you... I absolve you... I absolve you all.

I hope he gets lynched

cucks here:

what is newsweek bias? why are they so openly promoting french imperialism in africa?

>Having a marble statue of another country's leader

for what purpose

>imperialism
it is actually peacekeeping operations so as to keep africa a thriving democratic place free of islamism, stay mad abdul al quebecoui

for the glory of kek that's why

Let these people figure shit out by themselves.

hmm ah oui oui its for ze benefit of ze blacks.. yes

hon hon hon

>he doesn't believe in mememagic

>PRAISE KEK
cringe