How does Sup Forums feel about Anthony Fantano?

How does Sup Forums feel about Anthony Fantano?

cuck

Fishing for compliments to help you sleep again eh you baldy fuck

Go sniff your sheboon wifes ass

great musician, terrible critic, okay turtle

Hes basically the angry joe of music. Take that as a good thing or a bad thing.

no that's a dose of buckley

Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't

Fair fucks to him though, he's done rather well for himself.

He's a big meme.

memeing aside, i like watching his reviews. i don't always agree with him (or even usually) but i like watching reviews for things in general and i can appreciate that he at least seems to put a decent amount of time and effort into his reviews

he's alright. he gets big bonus points for accurately rating kanye albums. (6/10 and below).

when will he do a meme review of this

>time and effort
he uploads 4 videos a week user, sometimes more

he looks like a fat skeleton

His best/worst tracks of the weeks is a good way to have some news about what's going on, didn't find any other YouTube, blog, website that have an interesting sample of what's new
And his reviews are kind of interesting, but I find reviews about music mostly boring

He has no taste and just repeats popular opinion.

ay

Ok, let me try this out.

9/10, fuck yeah!

wish people would stop basing their tastes on what he says is good

>Sick guitars 10/10

Yuh

I like Cuckthony Shedtano. Sometimes he is a bit off, but overall I agree with his views.

roll (check em btw)

the guy's allright, agree with him on most things and his end of the year lists made me discover some new shit I like
roll

congrats bro

Rillen

roll

rolling for abrasive synths

he sucks bruh

>annoying melodies
>7/10

heard he likes dicks

rollan

Shitty taste in music, just like Sup Forums

rull

He is alright, but like most critics I think Sup Forums is too quick to take his opinion as fact.

Rolling for AOTY

rolling

check these

roll

roll

I liked his favourite Misfits songs countdown

rolle xd

rolling

His reviews are alright but I wish he would stop trying to be a comedian

I enjoy his reviews even though I disagree with him most of the time

Tell that to Kanye

His criticisms of Steven Wilson are rooted in some imaginary version of songs which don't exist in real life.

rollo

rolling

roll

I'd fuck fantano, he's a beautiful human

except nobody listens to prog rock unironically

rollin

Hm

m e m e

>Sick Synths
>10/10
ayy

Hi!!!!!! XDdddddDD x FUCKING D!!! I'm Anthony [Insert variation of the name "Fantano" here, because I think that's somehow funny because I'm a retarded autist Redditor who earns his money from making shitty fucking Youtube videos and not by a job like regular people. Haha I'm so hilarious :P:P:pppp xD] "the inernets busiest music [Insert weird ""quirky"" voice and video edit because im a fucking nu-male redditor] nerd! [Retarded catchprase that he uses to attract his shitty ass Reddit fanbase and 15 year old "OMG im so nerdy xDD haha hes a nerd too bcuz he says so xDd i like that dude i also use reddit btw :P [no youre not a fucking nerd bitch. Real nerds are people who spend 12 hours all day just in front of their computer for all their life, not some shitty fucking retards who think their music taste is "special"]] and today we review ANOTHER SHITTY FUCKING "HIP" MUSIC MADE BY SOME SJW FAGGOTS LIKE ANTHONY WHO HAS A SHEBOON AS A FUCKING WIFE!!!! 10/10 IT PROMOTES RACEMIXING - SOME LIBERAL SHITTY MUSIC WEBSITE XDDD IM SO QUIRKY HAHA MY NAME IS ANTHONY XDDD AND IM A FUCK KEK

Sup Forums used to love his Cal bits.
Then he did that YouTube interview and his appeal kind of went away.

Rolling for farty bass

grade A pasta

roll

postanoli

Essentially a Sup Forums echo chamber and more than 90% of Sup Forums follow his suggestions religiously and wouldn't know what to listen to without him.

He's a moron

This is so secondhand embarrassing. I hate Fantano too but please stop.

I'm hoping for reverb soaked hi hats

rolingo

I like him.

I think he's great critic/reviewer. Just my personal opinion though...

literally who

O boy.
Who'se fucking name starts with an X

My musics real good, just ask Fantano
Why's marijuana illegal, it's just a plantano