Why are whites so racist?

Why are whites so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/01/19/van-schalkwyk-anti-white-racism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To keep the yellow peril under control

>japan

Have you ever had an encounter with a Nigerian tout in Roppongi? Go do that and you'll soon know why I'm racist.

I only feel that way about blacks and pakis though for the most part. I like Japanese people and consider them equal if not in many ways superior to us.

Is Egyptian white?

Brits are the most racist and vile on this whole board, worse than muricans 2bh

Japan is much more racist

white people are the least racist.

That would hurt had it come from an actual country

look who's talking

whites are the most racist on earth. colonizing, enslaving others outside of europe.

whites are massive self haters.
look at Europe. Their govts do anything to torment whites.

It's in their nature

Crackkkas are a virus they aren't in tune with nature

why you think they av been enslaving and raping people for so long?

wow,中国君…

this but unironically

Hatred is the only thing that makes us feel alive and less guilty about not being geniuses or millionaires whites should be

>China

hate and love are two sides of the same coin

t. hallmark

GOOD post my son

Would you feel that way about Blacks and Pakis who were friendly to you?

Any other race around today would have done what Whites have, had they had the capabilities.

Oh man...

it only stings when whites are being racist

>Shilling for whites

Mohammed, what are you doing?

>Japanese=Racist=White
>Japanese=White
MAKE JAPANESE ARYAN AGAIN

Why

be friendly to good mena posters

It might be different once I get to know someone, it really depends. One of my friends is an octoroon but I'd still cross the road rather than walk past a group of blacks or pakis on a dark street at night

I just don't trust certain races to act civilised from the outset.

>octoroon

er, quadroon even.

because who gives a shit what shitskins think lmao

Inferiority complex

>flag
Hmm...

I blame education systems for not discouraging it enough. Also, look at this before you go pointing finders at one group of people.
biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/01/19/van-schalkwyk-anti-white-racism/

Come home white man

>when the anti-white rhetoric peddled by western flags passes the point of being a meme

This is pretty concerning. I mean these mudshits flee their 3rd world shitholes only to bring their 3rd world religions and ideologies with them, the very same ones that made their countries shit in the first place.

>In general, Only Whites are regarded as racists.

I know, right

>Nips accusing anyone of being racist
Now speaking in general, explain something to me, situations keep playing out like and the hypocrisy is monumental
>Unqualified black guy applies for job with a white interviewer
>Unqualified black guy doesn't get job
>Black guy accuses white guy of being racist
So it's okay to assume somebody is racist and hates you based on THEIR skin color?

>look who's talking
kek

because white, especially European degenerating in all meanings, have nothing to prove themselves as " the superior race" anymore,
except behaving as a "proud patriot" and aggressive against other races.

Because we're confronted to the shitskins directly

>tfw no comfy island to live on

>Currently colonizing the Tibetans, the Manchurians, and the Uyghurs
>TCHING TCHANG TCHONG ZOU WHITEBOIZ ARE RAZIZTS APOLOGIZE !!!

Pick one

Dunno if it could be said of all white people, but I've noticed that Americans love pigeonholing, unnecessary categorizing, and creating false borders. They enjoy clinging to false labels or applying them to others. It's how you got the current situation in the US with political correctness and SJWism as well as polfags and alt-rightists. Could also be said of stuff like the "gender gap" and "glass ceilings", hear it more or be exposed to it more and of course people will start believing either it affects them or it affects others even if they really haven't, and people will start trying to frame their experiences into cookiecutter molds when things are never so cut and dry. Some people I know have fallen prey to BLM and have begun accusing all non-blacks of racism. How much racism they actually faced, I don't know, but not much I'd think. Labels should not be substitutes for actual conversation and debate but I guess Americans are lazy.

Asians are definitely the most racist but Chinese are the most racist of all

manchus invaded china, they want to become chinese more than us. tibetan and uyghur have developed and living standard raised a lot under chinese.

>China spent a few hundred years building the wall with slave labor
>Mongols just go around it

wow you are so racist!!

>nips
>""""""people""""""""""

bit over the top, that ash tray

>tibetan and uyghur have developed and living standard raised a lot under chinese

Same for us

All the people that we colonized live currently better than before our colonization.

We uplifted the entire mankind.

Japs are literally the white people if of Asia

travel to a white cunt carelessly and get mugged by a group of swarthy dudes.

didn't Europeans are the ones who turned you into humans from barbaric island tribes who were fighting each other non stop?
i guess that makes theme more superior than you

fuck off

>tibetan and uyghur have developed and living standard raised a lot under chinese.
Literally using the rhetoric of racist Europeans words to justify their colonization of Africa.
Hurr We are not racist, only whites can be.
Try harder next time, would you?

Very disrespectful

Why is this Chink getting butthurt?

1. Japan was never colonized( no the US occupation doesn't count as colonization)

2. Japan was ruled by the 253 Year old Tokugawa shogunate before Perry's Arrival, and maintained some degree of relations with European countries before that. So they were united before America forced them to open up to the West.

>chinese just want left alone, building walls
>white come to china
>make chinese addicted to opium
>kill us
>take our cities
>burn down summer palace
thank you europeans.

why should Japanese belong to vulgar hypocrites?

Because foreign people smell bad.

lol wheres the honor?

Oh look, it's the rich ISIS country

>make chinese addicted to opium

It is the Anglos who did this

Only they can use such despictable method.

they lost it when ww2 ended

i dunno ask Abe

Sup.

O rly explain how we're vulgar hypocrites

>US occupation doesnt count

They're right though, saudi arabia is our worst ally

it's fine you can keep it

>Why are whites so racist?
because white=racist

Uyghurs are so beautiful, do not breed them out of existence okay?

our mere existence is racism, simply because other notice they're inferior to us. Sorry for existing.

10x for the flag

>Everyone who doesnt like me is a chink
I think your inbred brain has become too delusional.

You would've invaded their ass long ago if they didn't have the money and connections

so what's your point here?

That's part of the problem

You said they lost their honor when ww2 ended but Russian lost their honour in the Japanese Russian war too, Igor.

>t. Gay who has gaping ass for his black lover.

Calm down Japan jesus christ

Mate, look up Dejima Dutch people had been giving them western technology and literature for 200 years in return for trading rights.

Without us they would have been as backwards as any other asian shithole and wouldnt have been able to modernize as fast as they did.

Doesn't change the fact that we fucked them up 40 years later in Manchuria.

that case you mention is most of the occeanian or south-east Asian countries where were separated from the east-asian civilization.

we had been strongly influenced by the cultures of old-Chinese dynasties for centuries until japan started trading with European country in 16c .

thanks to the geography, we have been able to flexibly import the eminent cultures and systems from the both of west and east.

LMAO

It was a mistake, some Russian based soldiers fought hand to hand with Japanese against red terror.

I agree with you. But they still wouldn't be Barbarians without European influence, as this guy claimed.

Why are Japs so racist?

I forgot pic related.

America saved Japan from the Russians by nuking them and then occupying them and giving them culture via Disney movies and now we have anime

Dejima was a mistake, teaching the Japanse how to behave like humans and treating them like equals created a barbaric monster that took two nukes to put down...

Sure Antonio, whatever you say.
Thank you Murica im happy i have my anime now

Shut up Japan and open borders to poor Syrian refugees.

Oh hi korea how is your North doing?

It was a tough choice but we knew it would be for the benefit of the world

I don't care about korea at all, even if the north and south collapse together in the coming war.

but please don't send to us your scums in the peninsula as "refugee".

>terrorize korea for hundreds of years
>be hostile to them

the eternal jap

If Japan is to accept refugees or immigrants, Korean people or Chinese people would be the best. They are closest to Japanese.