What's the easiest country a 19 year old can find a gf?

What's the easiest country a 19 year old can find a gf?

Southeast Asia

any specific one?

I'm in the same situation OP

USA

thailand

philippine, go get yourself a 9 years old gf

Philippines?
And you're american so it should be extra easy for you

That's fucked up

indonesia

Any country with a very low percentage of white people.

kinder SURPRISE is illegal for american, dumbo

10 year gap is made the 12% of relationship, that almost 50 million of american ;>

Take my advice OP

Most girls aren't interested in 19 year olds

Instead of fretting over no gf, work out every day, eat right, take care of your hygiene, and study hard. That way at 22 and 23 you'all have girls all over you.

There's nothing wrong with it, age of consents are arbitrary and authoritarian.

Yes, there's a lot wrong with it. Brain's and preferences are still developing fast at that age and you are essentially grooming them. It's like training a dog, not like actually finding someone you are compatible with.

Sick fuck.

ok

Are you that isis supporter?

Actually isis still believes in an age of consent for marriage which they set at 6.

We had an isis supporter from US in /mena/ who is a convert and said there's nothing wrong with marrying a 4 y/o or a 6 y/o or a 9 y/o

I'm desperate dude, I feel like a failed human being

Yeah, and that's why no girl wants you. Trust me on this one. If you look around, you'all notice girls your age tend to date older.

If you listen to me, you might bag girls when you're older. As it stands right now, with your looks, you don't stand much of a chance. Don't consider yourself a failed human, girls just mature faster than boys. But we win the long game.

You need to get fit first, and learn how to dress and style your hair. Do you think any girl your age is creaming their pants to guys who wear your style of glasses?

Work hard on physique and style. When you're a senior in college, you'll have your pick of the litter if you listen to me. You have to work hard. We'll all make it.

How much money you have to spend? This is a very important thing actually

Then why not just drop my stem degree and start working towards plastic surgery? Afterwards I'll just go to Swiss uni (free and I have a passport from there) and finish my major?

My parents are rich but I'm just a uni student

Sounds like delusional wishful thinking. Stem is the best option.

Work hard, you faggot. There's no cheap easy solution. Exercise every day, eat right, learn how to style yourself.

Women don't care about perfect looks, but they expect you to not be a slob dweeb. Which you are right now.

Again: girls like older guys at this age. You can be the older guy in a few years if you shape up though.

How is it delusional? Also I'm not a slob at all but I did stop lifting because I can't squat naturally.

You don't need to squat to get in shape. That's an excuse. Do free weights, do machines, but lift.

And you're a slob compared to someone like me. Not trying to trash you, just trying to get you to think realistically. Delusion is super common of boys your age. Don't lie to yourself and do what I say if you want gf.

Nothing else to say. Good luck.

Sweden
Yes

america