ITT we continue the creation of the 50 song Beatles cover album!

PREVIEW EP:
hangingdong.bandcamp.com/album/and-i-love-her-ive-just-seen-a-face-lucy-in-the-sky

>50 Beatles songs spanning their entire career, in chronological order, being covered by Sup Forumstants any way they wish to interpret them
>being sent to me where I'm compiling them for a bandcamp release and for download
>finished songs have to be emailed to me at [email protected] to be included
>you can collaborate with others (for example contribute the instrumentation to someone's vocals, or vice versa)
>scheduled for release at the end of this week if all goes well

SONGS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO BE CLAIMED:

Get Back
Happiness Is A Warm Gun
If I Fell
Twist And Shout

REQUESTING UPDATES ON THESE SONGS IF YOU WANT THEM TO STAY YOURS

Come Together
Back In The USSR
Here Comes The Sun
Norwegian Wood
Rain
Yesterday
I Want To Hold Your Hand

Freeing up those last few very soon if I don't hear back in the thread or via email

>hangingdong.bandcamp.com/
Reminder of the email to send finished tracks to: [email protected]

Also, let me know how you're getting on Don't Let Me Down guy

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/f1zzslo4
mega.nz/#!r1RjRBDJ!ALaJ-iKDg7MvBsooPfy5nFjL2snL2IhNmVoJ_llp678
clyp.it/5rbxbour
mega.nz/#!pwZAzRRa!MA4BDJApVEnHQjjl3QAyCFLCQ8hh9fsAOuaEryAY7MA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot my trip, it is me though

Memes

Last thread

morning

Scrap Rain off the list, he's emailed me

Morning la

TDOP babbies on suicide watch

Fantano featured it in a video

bump

Claiming Happiness is a warm gun biatches

So do I have to have the song made already before I claim it?

Are submissions on a first-come-first-serve basis, or do you pick the best ones?

Okay lad

Nope, claim then make it

First come first serve

My favorite Beatles song, pls do it justice

Claiming Helter Skelter

please continue sending vocals in for the Sup Forums sings track Don't Let Me Down

>mockup of the track to record vocals over
clyp.it/f1zzslo4

you can post your vocals in the thread or mail them to [email protected]

I'm fairly sure helter skelter has been sent in already

"the time sig cant be that hard to work out"
iv made a huge mistake

Yeah it has been sent in already. If it's not on the list in the OP, you can't claim it. Simple as.

holy fuck I just looked at it in guitar pro
it goes from 4/4 to 2/4 to 4/4 to 5/4 to 4/4 to 9/8 to 12/8 in the first 17 bars alone

I'm claiming Get Back.

I'll shoot to have it ready by friday the lastest.

what have i done ??

J U S T

if you don't have guitar pro and want help I can send you a pdf with the changes

its ok i imported a midi track into my logic project. my problem now is vocals but ill cross that bridge when i get to it

hey its helter skelter/guitar gently weeps user
i have half of ussr done -- should i finish it? i think someone in the other thread was also working on it

are you the guy that was doing it powereletronic's style vocals?

i dont know what you mean by that

hey guy whos doing taxman

please be good

please

Then I guess he's not.

That guys has been working on that version for a while so I guess we should just leave it to him.

So wait is this the same as the beatles project thats been going for the past month?
Also has there been a cover of Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da at all? If not can I do that?

is anyone covering The End also?

where can i listen to other finished songs that are not on the ep ??

I'd like to claim twist and shout

nowhere yet

If no one is covering The End then I'm gonna claim it

are you aware your trip says cummy

Im the guy doing happiness is a warm gun. i gotta go to work but im off tomorrow so you wont hear from me untill then. Happy beatling guis.

am now

>Happy beatling guis.
y-y-you t-too

Hey dong, is there some sort of due date for all this? I'm doing Penny Lane but the vocals guy hasn't submitted anything yet

>Back In The USSR

Coming along nicely. Will be done soon.

I thought he said something about release Friday or Saturday so

shite, does anyone else here want to do vocals then?

Yeah I'm the power electronics guy. If the other guy wants to send me his guitar recordings I could try my best to incorporate them into the song. Also if he wanted to scream the vocals to Back in the USSR, it would save me having to deal with some angry neighbors tonight.

>power electronics ussr
maybe the other guy should do it

imi felt bad after i said that
im sorry man
i didnt mean to be so mean
im really sorry i hope youre not hurt or angry

Is Don't Let me down available???

Instrumental track is ready, I'm still looking for vocals tho

Ok. I'm doing Get back and I'm also wondering if The End is open too. If not then ill just focus on Get Back.

I'd be keen on laying down some vox if you need.

Are you allowed to do 3 songs? I thought max was 2

It's not listed so I would assume not

>mockup of the track to record vocals over
clyp.it/f1zzslo4

you can post your vocals in the thread or mail them to [email protected]

I have about 6 or so vocal tracks so far but I def want more for that Sup Forums sings feel
I might open a thread so other people can see it too but I'm kinda busy studying right now

I did 3 songs. I don't think a limit was ever set

Cool. Is that the drums you're going with? Have you got any guitars lined up?
Let me know, I can help out there too if needed.

Can the cover be a rearrangement?

Okay, looking for a weekend release to this album so no later please

Yeah someone else is, we'll see if he submits it first. Also as the tracklist is chronological, if you were to cover USSR, the White Album section of this project would pretty much be a solo EP for you, as you've already done Helter Skelter and Weeps. Not sure that's ideal, compromises the collaborative project feel a bit

>So wait is this the same as the beatles project thats been going for the past month?
Yeah, not quite a month but I don't think there was one before this
>Also has there been a cover of Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da at all? If not can I do that?
There hasn't but it's not included on the 50 song long tracklsit, which was made quite specifically to give balance to each album. White Album overkill if we do that one too I'm afraid, there are already more White Album songs than any other on the project to account for it being a double album so we don't need any more unfortunately. You're welcome to claim something else though, available songs are in the OP, not many left now though

Not available

On the same bandcamp as soon as everyone finishes submitting them and I can release it all

Go for it, been waiting a while for that one to be claimed

No worries, thanks for updating

Yeah aiming for Fri/Sat but could end up Sunday or later depending on whether people stick to the timescales they have promised. There isn't a definite Fri/Sat release but I'm really trying to push for that

Well as long as it is at least recognisable as the original Beatles song, 5 minutes of unrelated noise wouldn't do. Taking it interesting and fresh places is encouraged though

it's ok.

Hey man, bit late to the party here. If there's anything as of right now that needs covering, let me know. I need to sink my teeth into something musical and can deliver by the weekend.

that's the drums I wanted to use, however they're not automated yet so they sound pretty stale
I recorded acoustic guitar and bass so far

Do you want to contribute real drums or lead guitar? I'm kinda busy right now so help is def appreciated

I'm sure there will be something mate. If I Fell needs to be claimed. Also I would say feel free to start on Yesterday or I Want To Hold Your Hand. I've asked for updates off those anons but they haven't given any. Rain and Norwegian Wood are also very close to being freed up again if particularly want either of those and stick around a bit

Drum track for Rain + Here Comes The Sun guy here

both will be finished and sent by tomorrow

Is there any chance of uploading a drum-less version? I might play round with some drums. Once they're done, along with the vocals, we'll see where we're at. if you need lead gat or whatevs, that shouldn't be a prob.

Recording the Don't Let Me Down vox today 4 u

Norwegian Wood sounds like something I could definitely get on board with. Is it worth making a start or hold off?

To be honest go for it lad, other user has taken too long

Yeah alright mate I worked on both

Cool, I'll get started today.

nice

shoot me a mail and I can send you a drumless track, or with drums hardpanned left and everything else on the right

bump

Gr8 lad (rain guy here). Bass, guitar, tambourine, lead vocals already done. Still working on the backing vocals.

TDOP was taken down for copyright; absolutely btfo

memes

Here you go: mega.nz/#!r1RjRBDJ!ALaJ-iKDg7MvBsooPfy5nFjL2snL2IhNmVoJ_llp678

jej

le super memester

sent

bump bump bump

kys

So here is "Back in the USSR"

clyp.it/5rbxbour

I took some... creative liberties, but with that being said, EVERYTHING except for the sample of the Russian soldiers speaking was made with parts of the original song, including the harsh noise in the background and the rhythmic parts. I decided to not do vocals because my behringer microphone is not working.

I hope its not too strange.

>clyp.it/5rbxbour

what in the fuck

guarantee this won't be accepted

his last reply

here is a mega download, by the way

mega.nz/#!pwZAzRRa!MA4BDJApVEnHQjjl3QAyCFLCQ8hh9fsAOuaEryAY7MA

Hanging Dong said above that "5 minutes of [unrelated] noise wouldn't do"

i guess your noise is related but...like...why???

>5 minutes of unrelated noise wouldn't do
>user submits 5 minutes of unrelated noise
The absolute madman

So it's safe to say Back in the USSR is free?
I might do that if I find my mic

If Dong doesn't want my version of Back in the USSR then that's okay, someone else can take it.

channeling his inner lennon

having this in the middle of an album full of acoustic and soft songs would be hilarious

This is so fucking stupid that I really want it to be on the album.

samefag

lamefag

Whatever you've been snorting I want it

bump

bump, will be postin some Don't Let Me Down vocals later

JUST SENT SOME VOX

XM bijou bijouterie difficult civic yyyYyyYYYYYYYEAHHHHHH go high