>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YYlzPWEQhLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok, who can tell me about Fender Super Champ X2 Head and cab?

Its a tube amp with a digital pre-amp.

I'm interested. But I don't want it to sound like a mustang or line 6.

Anyone have any experience? Should I just get a blues Jr or Princton instead?

Friendly reminder: the kiddies who post in /gg/ threads have nearly ***zero*** experience concerning guitar. Playing, repair, new player recommendations, etc. The average age in these threads is around early 20s: green as shit grass.

If you have an actual question this is probably one of the most uninformed & least knowledgeable places you could ever expect a proper answer to come from.

Be weary of any advice given here as it's amateur & perfunctory at best.

Have a nice day.

first for Gibson headstocks break all the time

>tfw I can get to you but you can't get to me

post these

Save your $$$ and get a real tube amp. Thank me later.

ok

Well the Super Champ X2 is a real tube amp, the blues jr, and the Princeton are as well.

I don't have the need or even ability to play loud so something like a Twin is out of the question, hence the smaller wattage.

Thanks
Actually I love my current Strat that I upgraded to my tastes. It's my ultimate gig machine.

And now that I feel like it's perfect, I want to buy another guitar just to play at home for fun.

But after trying different guitars I feel like only an old sounding Strat (or eventually a really good tele)
can please me.

Though buying another guitar sounds alright, buying the same kind leaves me with a complex feeling.

Anyway I'll probably just start by finding a good neck & body and putting my old stuff in it.

What does the black thing on the front of Boss pedals do?

A tube amp with a digital preamp is not a real tube amp.

Hey strat dude what kinda stuff do you find yourself generally playing/practicing?

I love this dude.
He doesnt like shit,he doesnt go outside.

daily reminder that Sup Forums guitar players are not musicians but consumers

it adjusts volume so you get even levels of gain across your entire pedalboard

Ahh, makes sense. Ty

If you're not planning on buying dozens of guitars then you just need the single coil Strat sound, something humbuckery and a Telecaster. Build a partscaster, that's a great way to throw together something a bit custom. Resale value won't be great though, the cork sniffers will want everything stock with Fullerton dust and Tadeo Gomez' pubic hair in the pickup cavity.

I've done pretty much everything from wanky solos blues to country to indie bands to free improvisational jazz (that was good, we never had to rehearse anything) but these days I'm writing a lot of big crashy strummy guitar rhythmic stuff. With tempo-synced delay times, great fun to play a chord part and get a quarter note and a dotted eighth plaued back on the delay.

how to play bass like Phil Lesh?

Thanks for the advice,
Actually I think I'm aiming for only 2 guitars like you said. (Or maybe 3 if I do add a Tele one day, but it has to be a fabulous sounding guitar)

I'll be adding a classic single coil strat to my super strat
And I don't care about resale value DESU.
I like to keep my stuff for myself.

Go on. I dare you.

How to play a fender
>tune guitar
>make sweet tunes

How to play a gibson
>tune gui....whered my tuners go lol

Gibson being more expensive is bullshit, you literally only get half of a guitar for twice the price.

How to play an ibanez
>chugga chugga
>"tuning? What's that?"

>implying anyone but the attention whore autists would violate opsec and actually fill this out

Eh. Some people might just fill one out to learn more about themselves. Might as well post it here once they're done. Or maybe not. Maybe it can sit on their desktop forever.

>shooping at a 4th grade level
Good job lad, youre improving. You missed 1 and a half headstocks though

Way too many fields to fill out but it would be cool to actually see what these nigs actually play

Guys, help

>Fender Mustang I used for 65 euros
>Vox Valvetronix AD30VT used for 80 euros
>Orange CR30L used for 75 euros

which one should I get? I want a nice little bedroom amp, and I like the idea of a modelling amp, messing around with the effects and shit. I think I'm gonna get either th eMustang or the Vox. I like the Fender Fuse software fro the Mustang, with which I can tweak shit and download presets from the community. On the other hand, it's a little 20W 8" amp, while the Vox is a 30W 10" amp, but alas, I can't connect it to the computer and download presets and record directly like with the Mustang. Help, which would you get?

What the fuck is a plectrum

no idea if this is a samefag troll attempt, knowing Sup Forums and /gg/, it probably is. But that knob removes the cover on which you stomp on so you can put in/change/remove the battery.

Blues jr

that's a purty amp. does it sound good with a strat?

>2017
>using batteries
Lo fucking l. How new are you?

do u even left?

no money for a blues jr, and I dont rly need it, I want a small combo for bedroom practicing

I'm getting a vox but I don't care much for lots of effects and I like that sound it has.

If you want effects go with the fender

epin troll dude

I was just explaining what the knob does. But yeah, I have a feeling all those posts and this one were made by you.

>be me
>be really poor
>buy a shoeGAYz ofFender Squirt jASSmaster
>get REALLY mad when anyone online points either one of these things out
>I go into *MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL* mode
>desperately try to invent reasons why their more expensive guitars and expendable income are bad
>but I know no one listens to poor people like me
>everyone knows we're poor because we're stupid
>I decide that if I can't pull myself out of this downward spiral of self-pity and inability then I'll try my best to bring all these smart people with more money than me down to my level
>but it's not working
>my very best is abject failure just like it's always been
>mfw poverty and squalor is all I'll ever know
>this is why I own a Squier

Blues jr is perfect for a bedroom practice amp

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

No idea what you just said, but I own a Squier VM Jaguar and it's the best guitar I've ever owned. It is an unbelievable deal for the price, especially when you buy it modded like i did (different brige, handmade humbucker pickup in the bridge, TUSQ nut). I can't get enough of it.

fender 65 reissue twin reverb is probably a good amp for you. lightweight, not too loud.

>i need expe sove gear to soind good
I could outplay you on my square, and will can you play 16ths at 230 bpm. I dont think so

He just told you he doesn't have the money for it dude kek

Maybe, but I can't afford it rn, need to choose from that selection.

i would but i have very identifiable tastes and after getting scapegoated for other /gg/ bullshit im stayin user

I keep forgetting this thread is full of poorfags, sorry.

Any practice amp will sound like shit, if you cant afford to sound good then either give up or deal with sounding like shit.

blues jr

>when your mum comes to your open mic

thx ma

>this is the best turd out of all the turds I've owned
>especially when you pull out the corn kernels and replace them with peanuts
>I can't get enough of it

The way people fight over this stupid shit makes me glad I didn't buy any of those brands.

Tangible proof that /gg/ is full of kids right here.

Both vox and fender have great practice amps
I won't say there a bunch of great ones but they are there

You have a bad experience with em or somethin?

OFFSETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Come on, that's objectively not true. Both Mustang and Valvetronix are very nice practice amps, stop being a snob.

What's the budget.

I have a Marshall code 25 amp for practice. The presets suck major dong but you can edit them to make them not so shitty.

It's $200. I should have went for the 50w but I already have a 75w amp so it's whatever.

It's me, the guy who's deciding between the Mustang and Vox. Does the one tube in the Vox do anything noticeable or is it just a gimmick?

lol his fucking squire. He's proud of it.

Probably warped as fuck from winter humidity drop, frets are sharp as nails and the electronics glued in.

The budget is 100 euros max. I'm not really a poorfag, but I'm moving out the family house in a few months to a larger city and I'm gonna need all the coin I can save.

Anyone recommend a basic footswitch? I have a combo amp and my goal is to just be able to cycle through effects I have stored.

Tubes have been a gimmick for years, thats why the highend marshalls have solid state distortion

It's still intact. Then again I don't lean my guitar against my amp or place it on uneven surfaces and I use quality strap locks. I'm also aware of my surroundings so I don't bump it into anything.

How anyone can damage their guitar is beyond me.

blues jr

>picks up his favorite turd out of all the turds he's ever owned
>the one he can't get enough of
>smears shit everywhere
>"You Goddamn, kids!"

yamaha thr10

you can probabbly swing a used one for cheap, but it really is the best practice amp out there

Cause mommy and daddy bought them an epiphone. they leaned them against their futons while playing league of legends and they fell and broke when they slid on cum and nacho cheese.

No he's right. I have the line 6 equivalent and it sounds good compared to other amps in the price range and it hides your shitty squire's tone well.

BUT it sounds like shit compared to the actual tube amps you want to sound like.

Easy to spot the digital amp next to the real one. No comparison.

So to the guy asking the question.

Get the Roland Blues cube.

If you must go for the super digital stuff the Fender is the best choice for the modeling amps and if you are inexeperienced with guitar sounds you'll be very ahppy.

Vox Pathfinder - Clean as it can get for this price range
Fender Champ - FX
Marshall 15- Metal ready
Orange 15 - Dad Rock

>inexperienced with guitar
So everyone itt will enjoy owning one?

Tubes distort nice but those Vox's tone suck ass, get the Mustang if that's your best option..

>Implying it won't break by itself eventually

Sadly. They need the digital amps to hide the shitty wiring coming from their LTDs, Squires, and Epiphones.

just for you
good taste in guitars but bad taste in guitarists

That's why I buy used guitars from competent owners who look after them properly. I bought a 92 Gibson LP standard w/ OHSC for $1,600 that looks and sounds great as oppose to a new $4,000 LP that's second rate quality with bells and whistles.

That's $106 for US. I mean you want something new the Vox Pathfinder is something, but idk how it is I've only used 30w Vox amps my teacher had.

You'll probably have to look for local used equipment. What sucks is with amps is you get what you pay for, so it's harder to get cheaper stuff.

>92
>bragging about buying from the tail end of the worst gibson era

which is why I try to get LPs from the "golden years" before they cheap out and make shitty ones for double the money. You would be surprised what gems you can on Kijiji.

I bet someone had to fix the headstock at least once before you owned it

>be adult
>every 3 months
>change oil in car
>pay waterbill
>check quarterly earning for stocks
>fixe gibson headstock
God i love being a blooze lawyer

>tfw I can get to you but you can't get to me

Jesus every 3 months?
How much travelling is that?
I would hate that unless you change it yourself

>tail end of the worst era
elaborate

We aren't all the same person though and I was just saying it as bait I could care less about the design flaws of a guitar i'm never gonna own

The manufacturers recommended change interval?....

>no guys im not retarded....heh heh....it was....yeah! It was just bait

empirical evidence of Billy Gibbons' unparalleled ability to put some stank on it

You're the first person i've ever learned of to actually follow that.
It doesn't actually need it's oil changed that often unless you're getting heavy usage out of your vehicle.
Wait what kind of vehicle are you driving because thatd make sense if you're driving something big

>He doesn't think they break just as easily

Anyone here ever try making a song out of their name?

youtube.com/watch?v=YYlzPWEQhLg

My vehicle is under warranty. Paper trail proves that if the engine fails that it wasnt because of negligence.

I guess I'll start buying Jimi Hendrix signature Fender Stratocasters from now on

>fat guy
>wearing mcdonalds shirt
I fucks with the irony