Be me

>be me
>living in a neighborhood with jews, muslims, kardecists, catholics, african religions practicioners and mormons
>they all cohesist in peace, even going as far as making various community iniciatives together, such as charity parties.
Why can't your country do like Brazil? What is stopping you from achieving religious peace?

Well yeah but we don't have daily shootings either ;^)

Better than daily rapings.

>We live in peace here ese, even though we kill more people than countries in actual civil wars XDDDD.

I said very clearly:
RELIGIOUS peace. None of the violence here is religious motivated.

Jesus Christ. That blue area has a population of more than 2 billion. kek

they cohesist in peace until the moment a fucking negro comes to rob them

Are explosions from grenades/bombs less bad than shootings?

Yep. This is the hellhole Brazil actually is. Don't let these monkey shills deceive you.

come to brazil

we're chill

You chimp out in every thread. What is your problem?

>You chimp out in every thread. What is your problem?

Like 5 people in total have died from those, and they were probably all connected to the criminal elements to begin with.

Holy fuck. I looked it up and the countries in blue have a combined population of 3.55 billion.

>Brazil

ahaahah

Memes

Most people hate Muslims here because they're part of huge pan-european drug gangs.

>it's not bad if no one dies

Are you kidding me?

CAPTCHA:
>Calle GONZALITOS
:DDD

>BRAZIL IS A PEACEFUL CUNTRY ESEE BELIEVE MEEE PLEEEEASEEE
>COME TO BRAZIL ESEEEEE WE HAVE SAMBA AND WE ARE PEAFULL PLSSSSS COME
>THE CRIME IS ON THE POOR AREAS AND THATS GOOD SOMEHOW EVEN THOUGH THE COUNTRY IS COMPOSED MAINLY BY POOR AREAS PLEASE COME DDDDDDD:

Not as bad anyway.

The point being:

Should not happen in the first world.

It's only fair for brazil to do not have various religious conflicts and terrorist attacks like other countries, because it's so fucked up already without jihadists running arround and fucking shit up.

Because they have all been integrated into brazilian society and they all like to samba regardless wether it's kosher/halal or whatever.

>be me
>living in a neighborhood with jews, muslims, catholics
>they DO NOT all cohesist in peace, even going as far as making various terror attacks, such as rolling over people and exploding themselves

Exaclty, they're no longer just jews, muslims, kardecists, catholics,they're brazilians now.

Blame the jews