rateyourmusic.com/~Zed_Lamp
rateyourmusic.com/~SedFlanbird
rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones
rateyourmusic.com/collection/hamtrax/strm_relyear/2017/1
rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for boldfaure is a ploymath

he's a fucking faggot

>have an intense-ass dream about all the insane autism i've been spewing in these threads for the past year and a half

damn, boys.

i think i just need more positive and likeminded friends irl. all my old high school friends are either totally dead inside, are alcoholics/on heroin, or are just plain boring normies. i want a sperg companion to personally and spiritually grow with; someone who's been through a lot and really understands what the other side of things is like.

also Her Majesty visited me in a dream last night. she was a lot more physically active, lost weight and was thrilled to see me.

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

snow day comin tomorrow, lads

ever thought that there's a reason why you attract such shit people?

rec me skramz
rateyourmusic.com/~hamtrax

yea of course
i haven't hung out with the really negative and degenerate crowd in years though thankfully, for that exact reason. like i said last time i saw half of them they were just getting worse and worse, and a specific close friend of mine would just lash out on me if i tried to offer some kind of help.

pedo

Nu-males: the general

Youre a numale and have a numale taste

Listen here, coon

literally every embryo pleb has deep river mountain high and be my baby 5 stared kill yourself you numale

redpill me on the jmarvin is a pedo meme

idgaf!!

pleb taste italian gene degenerate numale

sal's haters are the funniest

so cute. i think this is my favorite kt pic

at least I dont have disgusting genetics like sal

it's true that sal is a positive faggot but he is not ugly

you're jealous

i would be your bud, but you'd probably turn around and start slandering me at the tip of a hat in like three months.

He posts lolis all the time, at one point he used to post real little girls (clothed, but still) and pretty much people were already calling him a pedo since the emo generals.

I barely browsed them but one of the things i remember is one time a guy said "tfw you like underage girls" or something similar (those threads were 33% music, 33% anime, 33% "feels") and marvin saying "hey if you want to talk about that in private count with me" or something similar.

Is not really hard to get the impression he likes underage girls.

have you seen his nose and eyes?
he cant be trusted to be alone otherwise he cuts pieces of skin out of his forehead

prolly not -- i'm back to working on my stability after not caring for a few months
i also stopped trying to taper off effexor since it was making me manic as FUCK

this is my favorite. she looks like she's smiling in this pic

have you ever had a friend you never turned around and talked shit about?

yea most of them bion

Sal So UnStable He Cuts Pieces Of Skin Out Of His Head

>sean
>gene
>jonas
>bayar
>bratty
someone finish this list

he has a boner for linkshander

most of those were caused by my own instabilities but i was always very kind to gene until i caught him talkin mad shit in the neo-/rym/ chatroom

You hated gene from the start admit it

i've got something in mind for sal. something that will fuck him up so bad

are you retarded? liking loli doesn't make you a pedo. i fap to loli all the time and i don't feel any attraction toward children and think pedophilia is gross. the pics he posts aren't even sexualized either, just normal cute pics.

lol nah we were friends for years guy

abelian and cratnip

I hope you don't fucking believe this

rateyourmusic.com/~Zed_Lamp
tfw only non-normalfag in these threads

I have leaked chatlogs... admit it you fool

lol..

everyone does except dumb hypocritical normalfags like you. they're just fucking drawings.

lol..

youre mentally ill

the truth > your feelings

nice pic related

you're pathetic. i bet you don't even give a single fuck about actual pedos like montie, who harasses underage girls.

rare photo of linkshander and sal going
out for a night on the town

"watch adolf hitler: the greatest story never told it will literally BTFO your mind senpai" - link

the resemblance is uncanny

so many pedos so little time

save the kids and off yourself

sad

see
grow the fuck up

why does sal hate gene for having basic left leaning but is okay with being friends with a nazi

rateyourmusic.com/~SedFlanbird
add me up losers

he voted for trump

It's nothing really I just masturbate to paintings of underage girls

i fap to loli all the time and i "don't feel any attraction toward children" and "think" so-called "paedophilia" is gross. the pics he posts aren't even "sexualized" either, just "normal" cute pics.

rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones

Bin Laden Didn't Blow Up The Projects

oh god are you also a nazi like your friends

>hate
i don't
and prolly cuz linkshander's a lot more humble with his ideology

what

H U M B L E N A Z I S

confirmed for never actually talking to linkshander before
gj

why the fuck would i want to talk to a nazi

how did i know you were going to ask that

idk user, why talk to anybody? it's not hard to look past it anyway, especially if it isn't the crux of their personality and attitude(s) (unlike with gene)

he had that middle eastern guy as his profile pic for years. I don't think he's a nazi man

he was being edgy with that list then?

just look at his previous posts in the archive

nice confirmation bias. why aren't you going after the thousands of people who say nigger and kike in the archive? don't be selective, pussy.

it's only when you can trust your fellow neighbor that you can be a productive individual not only for yourself, but for your fellow man.

Some sort of libertarian function after homogeneousness is achieved would probably be the optimal solution. I question whether communism actually would work in a small homogeneous country like switzerland or denmark though. It seems like there are policies in non white countries that absolutely fail where it works just fine in white nations

It was only through the persecution and subjugation of blacks that gave them a modicum of success. We are now seeing what happens when blacks are given true freedom in western countries (complete collapse of majority black cities, high crime rate, etc.)

yeah ok maybe he's a nazi

pls post your 2017 lists I want to discover shit

So what's your take on the collapse of black communities then? Why is it happening?

th-the man is keeping them d-down

>they arent communists
rateyourmusic.com/collection/hamtrax/strm_relyear/2017/1

you say that like it's not true

It isn't, at least if you're American.

Stupid teenager.

you do you

My Name Is Anarcho Communism

aka the only anarcho that makes sense

Yeah if you're an edgy child with no knowledge on history

not an argument

almost a sentence

>i HATE reality!

not an argument

I don't think I've ever met a levelheaded, stable anarco-communist.

without using memes or regurgitating your favorite youtuber, why are you an anarcho communist?

because capitalism is a failing system and i dont believe in a vanguard class plus a stateless classless society is good for everyone

I agree. Now how do we go about implementing this system?

kill the state capitalists before they start killing the anarchists

>capitalism is a failing system
you mean capitalism is a failing system in non-white countries I hope

Somehow that doesn't sound feasible, especially in America.

"white countries"

>liking loli doesn't make you a pedo
That's not all i said but sure, just cut my post, pick up certain parts of it, and then attack those.

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes

reply to this post if you have a lot of sex, dont if your gay

You don't seem to understand what a community is

communities dont exist