At least you live in Europe

At least you live in Europe

I'm really happy you don't since it's full but be happy, you could be Canadian or something.

you're both niggers

>be south american
>have access to computer and internet
>not a poor favela dweller
I think you struck the lottery my black friend

wrong

>"The British isles are part of Europe"

Yeah, but we are under the occupation of a non-european country, so what's the point?

Since the UK is no longer part of the EU does that mean they form their own continent?

>Since the UK is no longer part of the EU
They actually still are in the EU (and part of the European continent, but that's a given)

>be European
>have zero free speech
>economy failing
>surrounded by Muslims everywhere

JUST

Do you correct people who say that we don't celebrate easter? You seem like the type

>Argentina
>black

Yeah but no one outside of Romania cares about Romania

you're the forgotten latin country

sorry bro

"BRIH'UN INT EURAHPEON" said Dave the plumber as he chugged down his fifth Special Brew for the day

Ummm, nope

No, I'm not a "splitting hairs over technicalities" kind of guy. Rather, it's a common misconception that the UK has left the EU after the Brexit vote. They voted to do so, but have yet to do it (with still no clear date as to when they will be separated from the EU).

That's not nitpicking, it's correcting a common misconception

rROMANI-a is a noncountry

sure, whatever, bro. you're the expert

I don't know or care either way

yes

you need to go back
fuck special brew man only drinks dark fruits ygm pham

>At least you live in Europe
That's not a good thing

t. Juan "er Geloso" Ortolani

Yeah it's great to live on the only continent with no bright future on sight

chavs

>Al Andalus
>Europe

Argentina is unironically better than Poorupe and will actually survive this century

Shut your filthy whore mouth. Andalucia is GOAT compared to the b*sques, g*lacians and c*talans.

t. Castillebo

Y u so pessimistic?

Come over and live with us friend

I agree.

Pussy, have some pride on yourself.

He's right though. Argentina confirmed superpower 2050

>I don't

Before I opened the thread I was 100% OP is either Brazilian, Argentinian or Chilean.

Explain this.

wish i was japanese masterrace

He is simply spoiled , we all are in western Europe , people start to go apeshit because our quality of life starts to slightly decrease. Truth is it's still the best place to live in on earth.

Because you have powers