Buying music

>buying music

what a cute little "folder"

i like to support artists.

>being poor

>not even 50 gb

I'm laughing at all of you

If the musician wants you to have their album for free then they will provide it. You are violating their rights and exploiting your freedom which will consequently be taken away.

bet you only listen to a single gig of that

two cute little "folders"

I'm only limited to the 64GB(actual space less) of the micro SD for my MP3 player

In all fairness, I hate Metallica so they're not present. Not even for free would I listen to their garbage. I only have Misfits after Fagzig left. Alice Cooper and Kiss got purged for being right-wing nutjobs and Michael Jackson got wiped for being a pedophile. Even for free I don't listen to music made by those I disagree with.

>freedom of speech

yeah and I have a freedom to not support or like those I disagree with, it works both ways, dipshit.

ask me if I give a fuck that some rich asshole is deprived of 20 cents royalties off an album I had zero intention of actually buying.

I can tell you voted for Trump, corporate whores have been going apeshit over piracy since he got elected.

>can afford it =/= will actually buy it

I'm so glad people like you throw your money away though instead of saving it. I actually end up richer than you by pirating.

also, if a sheriff ever does show up at my door with a lawsuit notice from a record label, he's getting shot. The RIAA wants a war, they'd get one.

>48GB
thats not much FLAC

I've listened to a little more than 50% of this so far, regularly listen to quite a bit of it.

>bragging about downloads

>ask me if I give a fuck
It doesn't matter. That's why laws exist so that those who violate them will have their freedoms taken away.

It's also very poor ettiqute to even ask someone who they voted for let alone assume it. You need to be taught a lesson in more ways than one. And actually Trump might just be the person to do it. He understands that people only deserve as much freedom as they can handle. None.

at some point i need to convert some stuff from flac

That's not a war. That's murder and one that you would pay for with your life and possibly the lives of anyone else in your home.

>your "freedom" is taken away if you do something you are not allowed to

well that's just other people exercising their freedom (to take away your freedom) :)

Would you prefer the term restricted? Then will be restricted until they are eventually gone.

And this isn't even where I keep my FLAC and uncompressed stuff.

This is just what's on my laptop, I think I have an additional 25-30 gigs on my main computer.

Watch and learn, faggots.

i'm laughing at you

An old photo cause I'm on my phone.

>bragging about amount of music
You listen to chvrches. It's about quality you shitstain

>no deftones

Quality > Quantity

>all these people bragging about the size of their libraries when they probably only the same six albums day after day

not true for me

my sample folder is 114gb

They have some good stuff. And Laurens fuckin hot as shit so it's important to at least be familiar with them.

Sure. I'm fine with that, but you should really separate art from the artist. especially when you're not even supporting them financially.

You still probably have tons of stuff that you haven't touched in over a year though

actually I mostly just listen to either new albums I've just downloaded, or I stick random on, but semi-regularly I just choose random albums I've not heard in a while.
Not everyone is a fucking boring pleb who can't handle diversity like you, user.

I usually throw my newest downloads into a separate folder and once my mp3 player gets full I dump it and load in the stuff from the recent folder. Rinse and repeat.

CHVRCHES is great electropop

Sup Christian

>having less than a terabyte of music
honestly really embarrassing senpaitachi

>saves music in 'music' folder

Hi :^)
My shitty little laptop only has 900mb of storage